Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The box says β€œmini sewing machine” so why is she acting like she thought it would be bigger? I’m sure it stated mini when she bought it πŸ™„

Take bets on how long till she gets gifted a full sized machine? πŸ˜‚
7 days πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sewing machine she bought is going for Β£13 on eBay...what was she expecting?! Hardly going to be a full sized, decent sewing machine for that price.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The box says β€œmini sewing machine” so why is she acting like she thought it would be bigger? I’m sure it stated mini when she bought it πŸ™„

That is not a sewing machine, that is a toy. Bit embarrassing for Dunelm given they probably sent those freebies under the impression she had bought a real sewing machine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The sewing machine she bought is going for Β£13 on eBay...what was she expecting?! Hardly going to be a full sized, decent sewing machine for that price.
She probably did it intentionally, because very few followers would swipe up for a decent Β£300 sewing machine, but loads of them will swipe up for a cheap little one. It's all about the money

• Heart
Reactions: 23

The mini machine all she needs as she a beginner! She will get gifted a bigger machine in 3 days πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A lot of the tips LQOC etc have got have come from somewhere in the first place, Pinterest is flooded with them, I don't see them crediting every tip they use? Some of the tips are quite frankly tit anyway. People bang on about LQOC but I'm yet to see her do anything I haven't seen before, she's also ad after ad after ad so also reaping the benefits!
I have to agree with the Ad thing with her. It’s pretty constant at the moment. I prefer LQOC to Hinch, because she actually cleans. The whole tagging the person etc, with Mrs Hinch she just says β€˜oh I’ve been doing it for years mate’ when we know she hasn’t. The whole bi carb on the bed thing, she said she’s always done it, but she was asking how to do it and the benefits of it in May last year. That’s what annoys me. She should just be honest.

I’ve just seen the sewing machine.....
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I can’t wait to see her sew Jaime some socks with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she purposely brought a small one so she can be gifted a proper one! She’s a snake.

Also re the daily mail interview, notice how none of it was about cleaning, or really what flares her anxiety? Maybe I read it wrong but it didn’t come across to me that she has anxiety cos she used to be fat and lost it all. It sounded more like an X factor audition (god knows they love a sob story) with the word ms anxiety and panic attacks chucked in at the end!

I haven’t been commenting on here just following for a few days as I just feel some people’s comments are a bit personal toward her. Yes we don’t agree with what she does and don’t particularly like her but the more people call her names and get personal, the more you look bitter and β€˜hinchers’ will instantly become defensive, where as if you’re stating facts then they can’t say tit! remember we just want people to see through the bullshit!!

Hope I don’t piss anyone off with that comment, I agree with majority of comments on here but the personal ones aren’t helping our case, and we aren’t trolls so let’s not get tarnished with that brush πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She probably did it intentionally, because very few followers would swipe up for a decent Β£300 sewing machine, but loads of them will swipe up for a cheap little one. It's all about the money
Yep, also she though 'duck that I'm not paying all that for a sewing machine, I'll make a 'blunder' and someone will gift me one'

Reactions: 10

Has she bought one of those child’s toy ones??? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That is not a sewing machine, that is a toy. Bit embarrassing for Dunelm given they probably sent those freebies under the impression she had bought a real sewing machine.
[/QUOTE]
Oh goodness! That machine can fit in the sewing box never mind the big bag! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Has she bought one of those child’s toy ones??? [emoji23]
Bahahahaha first thing I thought too [emoji23][emoji23] it's all for show! Now she will await some company to contact her so they can send her a real one!

• Haha
Let’s guess her mum will sew that bear and she’ll claim she did it

I’ve just seen the sewing machine.....
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I can’t wait to see her sew Jaime some socks with that!
Mate I am dying !!!! That’s not a sewing machine it’s a toy !!! She is crazy !!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.