Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been missing in action due to the move and starting a new job. I have been popping on occasionally to read but in all honesty, I have no idea what drama the Hinch has been causing this week as I've been none stop busy. The article is on hold after TRHWOH contacted me to advise that an actual Mental Health professional has also contacted The Guardian regarding mental health issues caused by this insane Instagram/Influencer culture so I thought it best that the article should be written by someone who has a qualified and professional point of view. It seems this story will be published as advised by TRHWOH as opposed to mine just being considered. Anyway, I've just been sent the attached private message. Has anyone else been contacted?? Rather peculiar methinks!! Thoughts anyone?? Admin??

Also, in addition to my post above, I clicked on the user's name and this is what I saw. No other posts.
Well I don't watch her stories anymore as they all seem so fake but must say I'm really disappointed with the other cleaning accounts I've found - maybe I'm looking in the wrong places? One just seems to be a Mrs H wannabe - the focus is more on her mental health though but everything else is hinchesque, even fake flowers on cooker. The other one, which I think I found through here, is someone who just seems to give very long monologues to the camera with her opinions or does some kind of comedy routine as an alter-ego with a filter on. No cleaning that I can see. It's almost like insta is now a soap opera featuring different cleaning accounts, so I'm not getting any tips on cleaning just listening to people harp on about each other. The only one I get anything useful from is the organised mum so thanks to someone on here who recommended her a while ago. Any more recommendations would be great 🙂
Yeah. I think you're referring to my account when you talk about monologues and 'comedy routines'. I've never claimed to be a cleaning account btw. I'm assuming you just followed to watch my stories about Hinch. By all means unfollow if my account isn't doing it for you. 😁👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So you shake your rug out, Chuck it upside down, on the floor where you have just shook it....where all the dust and dirt is? Whilst the tv is on pause, showing the advert you “missed” an hour ago and begged your minions to send you!! I’ve got to stop watching. She becomes more full of bull by the second!!!

Reactions: 11
Dunelm, what did you just DOOOOO! :( I buy alot of my fabrics etc from here. KEEP HER AWAY FROM HOBBY CRAFT FFS ..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dunelm, what did you just DOOOOO! :( I buy alot of my fabrics etc from here. KEEP HER AWAY FROM HOBBY CRAFT FFS ..
The way it’s going it will be back to scavenging at car boot sales, charity shops and skips just to get stuff from somewhere not sponsoring this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I don't watch her stories anymore as they all seem so fake but must say I'm really disappointed with the other cleaning accounts I've found - maybe I'm looking in the wrong places? One just seems to be a Mrs H wannabe - the focus is more on her mental health though but everything else is hinchesque, even fake flowers on cooker. The other one, which I think I found through here, is someone who just seems to give very long monologues to the camera with her opinions or does some kind of comedy routine as an alter-ego with a filter on. No cleaning that I can see. It's almost like insta is now a soap opera featuring different cleaning accounts, so I'm not getting any tips on cleaning just listening to people harp on about each other. The only one I get anything useful from is the organised mum so thanks to someone on here who recommended her a while ago. Any more recommendations would be great 🙂
TRHWOH isn’t really a cleaning tips account. I find her hilarious, she’s got a wicked sense of humour and she’s really honest when she talks about things.
She won’t ever be one of those accounts that film themselves hoovering or spraying crap everywhere. If you’re after cleaning, I’d say sister pledge, dazlin clean, Lyndsey queen of clean and little miss mops.
When you get fed up of watching people clean, find zoe zoflora, she’s so funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way it’s going it will be back to scavenging at car boot sales, charity shops and skips just to get stuff from somewhere not sponsoring this woman.
Think I’ll end up doing the same x

Reactions: 1
When her baby is born her sewing be forgotten about her machine would be gathering dust in her garage she doing it to get freebies for her mum maybe

Reactions: 3
Right girls I need to play devil’s advocate for a second. I don’t particularly like Hinch very much but all of this ‘she wouldn’t do x if she actually had anciety’ Is actually very problematic and does nothing but reinforce MH stigma. None of us are in a position to invalidate her struggles. For all of her faults, anxiety is a very complex concept that affects everyone in different ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right girls I need to play devil’s advocate for a second. I don’t particularly like Hinch very much but all of this ‘she wouldn’t do x if she actually had anciety’ Is actually very problematic and does nothing but reinforce MH stigma. None of us are in a position to invalidate her struggles. For all of her faults, anxiety is a very complex concept that affects everyone in different ways.
I appreciate what you're saying and actually, I agree. I think what convinced me of it being, perhaps 'exaggerated ' was when there was a post on her stories on the plane home from honeymoon where she was "having a panic attack" ... I'm sorry, but regardless of the severity or type of anxiety someone has, a panic attack is something very specific. You simply wouldn't be able to take the time to take a photo, type your message and then post it online - in my opinion and my experience 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else just waiting for the Hinchers to start their sewing businesses up? 'kacimaedesigns' or 'lolarosemay designs' selling zoflora bottle covers (grey obvs) and 'I'm a hincher' bunting

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And once again she flips her rug. Telling everyone about the tip! When its LQOC tip!!!! At least tag the lady who shared this tip a long time ago with your followers. I know forn a fact she or gleam reads this and I am begging you to stop ripping people off! You don't clean. You "wipe" already clean things. Your praying on vulnerable people for your benefit! Just stop. Your seriously pissing a lot of people off.

Reactions: 10
But she is portraying that she has this awful anxiety. But she can walk into a shop and film herself talking to the phone. She can stand in front of a camera, she can go on TV! She can go into a cafe and eat on her own. It's the little things. She may get the "nerves" but I tell you now she is not suffering from anxiety in the way she portrays. I cant even walk to school some days never mind going to a cafe on my own! She is a joke!

Reactions: 15
But she is portraying that she has this awful anxiety. But she can walk into a shop and film herself talking to the phone. She can stand in front of a camera, she can go on TV! She can go into a cafe and eat on her own. It's the little things. She may get the "nerves" but I tell you now she is not suffering from anxiety in the way she portrays. I cant even walk to school some days never mind going to a cafe on my own! She is a joke!
She represents herself with very mixed messages, that’s what makes people doubt her honesty. For someone with ‘anxiety’ she gets very animated and over excited at seeing herself in print or on the tv, I suspect she has designs on fame Towie style and reality tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well said!!! Yes there are different types of anxiety and yes some suffer severely but shes a fecking faker!!

Reactions: 8
And once again she flips her rug. Telling everyone about the tip! When its LQOC tip!!!! At least tag the lady who shared this tip a long time ago with your followers. I know forn a fact she or gleam reads this and I am begging you to stop ripping people off! You don't clean. You "wipe" already clean things. Your praying on vulnerable people for your benefit! Just stop. Your seriously pissing a lot of people off.
I remember her briefly addrsssing this months ago! Saying she’s like everyone else and watches cleaning accounts on insta and picks up tips etc, but she can’t always remember the names of the accounts 🙄 I think it’s more likely that she doesn’t want to direct people to proper cleaning accounts like LQOC - who’s amazing!!

Reactions: 9
Just had a nose on the daily mail online at her interview and it says she's had gastric surgery!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.