Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again setting women back! Why is it her, her mum and Jamie’s mum doing the cooking? My husband is far better cook than I am he cooked Christmas dinner last year and he’s doing it again this year! Oh yeah and I’m working a 12 hour night shift Christmas Eve all for time and a 1/3 just for some extra pennies in January
Me too! Husband does roasts, Christmas dinners and fry ups. I do everything else!

Jamie probably makes a mean chritmas

Reactions: 9
My husband always cooks Christmas dinner as he's much better at it than me! Just in general though, I cook all week as he works later than me; then he cooks at the weekend. It's like the 1950s in her house! Men can cook and clean too!
Most people I know, the man cooks Xmas dinner. Since jamie isn’t working I don’t see why he can’t cook.... all he seems capable of is crappy soups and casseroles! They have plenty time on their hands to both learn some new recipes lol

Reactions: 7
Ive noticed that Meat is on her hinch list again.. I genuinely wonder if she keeps mentioning it so someone will gift some to her. It wouldnt surprise me.

Reactions: 16
Yeah guys, we are gonna struggle to get organised for Christmas with as little stress as possible. With our full time/part time/actual jobs, families to tend to, etc etc. But please spare a thought for Soph, she has to arrange her landing for a Very collab at some point this week. God love her, don’t know how she does it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ive noticed that Meat is on her hinch list again.. I genuinely wonder if she keeps mentioning it so someone will gift some to her. It wouldnt surprise me.
Didn't Jamie and her dad go out a couple of weeks ago to buy all the meat for Xmas?

Reactions: 12
If you are asked by an inexperienced cook who only does casseroles to go round to their house xmas day as they are cooking, i know what i would do..... make your excuses and not go unless you want Salmonella 😣.
My guess is Ma Barker is cooking, someone needs to gift Soph a bigger table as you wont fit 15 people around there 🤔

Reactions: 10
Ditto to all of that except I'm getting paid on the 23rd. And that's for ALL my Xmas shopping as we are currently struggling paycheck to paycheck. Not moaning, it's my own fault for getting into debt. But yeah, it's pretty hard to be honest.
Aw I feel you! Thought I got paid this Friday but it’s not until the 23rd too! Been a real tit month for me too and I wanted to give our kids a good Christmas. I also went to visit a family members grave today and someone’s stolen the wreath I made for it!
so I’m doubly angry at hunchback today with all her gifted Xmas things because so much hard work went into what I made and some trash has stolen it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m kind of new to Hinch, can someone tell me how she manages to do so much cleaning with a baby at home?

My mum very kindly offered to have my one year old today and it’s the first time I’ve cleaned the oven or bathroom since about August 🤷‍♀️

Is Ronnie just quite content? My baby screams the house down every time I leave the room to go for a wee, always has done. I think her head would explode if I left her long enough to mop the floors 😅
my granddaughter is the same

We’ve decided to pass on Christmas presents this year. We had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and we are totally not in the mood for it. Just going to stuff our faces and get p***ed.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Definitely hide away, get pissed and comfort each other.

Reactions: 14
Yes Soph hun, the veg display is so much better than yours because it's actual veg, not plastic squash and sponge bleeping beans like the home corner in most nurseries!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.