Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at her list, what does that say next to toilets? It looks like she’s wrote toilets hinch.....but spelled Hinch wrong?! Surely you can spell your own name Mrs Hinch, or do you get the cleaner to write your Tadah list too?
I thought it said toilets/flush. I found it amusing that she congratulated herself for flushing the loo 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
7.30 Saturday and instead of sleeping or drinking coffee I’m analysing bib! I have examined the picture of two bibs throughout inch by inch and the conclusion is. ...... it’s no the same bib! I know they are pictured in different angle and everyone can be visually tricked but, me loving forensic and criminology I tested those bibs. Here’s the outcome

I guess she’s removing spots from the bib with that elbow grease. And they’re changing colours and positions
It definitely isn’t the same! The flip side is plain green too, you can see in the reveal so it hasn’t been reversed either. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Doing Henry's bed, she says she only has enough Dettol spray left to do the bed.......a bit later, she has used it in the bathroom!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did her house only have 2 bedrooms? It looks much bigger from the outside photos. Otherwise why the rush to complete the extension?
So bizarre to give a dog a bedroom.
It had three bedrooms before, theirs, dogs and a make up room now has 4 she lost make up room( it’s a landing now) guests room, master bedroom, Ronnies and dogs

Reactions: 2
If it’s anything like my cats it wouldn’t go in there anyway, preferring to sleep on clothes or soft furnishings with the starkest contrasting colour to their own, or moving around to lay in the thinnest shaft of sunlight shining through
My totally white fluffy cat likes to lay on her back on one of my sofas which has a white fleece blanket on it for the dog - she covers her face with her paws and she’s invisible!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker, first time poster.....this elbow grease bib thing has really wound me up. It’s so irresponsible to advertise this to so many people who hang on her every word for cleaning so I have a plan,...we all know she blocks anyone who disagrees so I think we should tag as many Hinchers as we can from her follow list on Instagram to let them know the dangers of this cos let’s face it, she ain’t gonna do it & lose some money/ads!

Reactions: 23
Reading the comments about how she would get things done so much quicker if she wasn’t filming? 😏 iya soph x
I wonder why she hid the spray bottle in that little video of her cleaning the worktops? Using a product she’s not being paid for? Cos usually she shows off what it is.

Reactions: 12
7.30 Saturday and instead of sleeping or drinking coffee I’m analysing bib! I have examined the picture of two bibs throughout inch by inch and the conclusion is. ...... it’s no the same bib! I know they are pictured in different angle and everyone can be visually tricked but, me loving forensic and criminology I tested those bibs. Here’s the outcome

I guess she’s removing spots from the bib with that elbow grease. And they’re changing colours and positions
That’ll be why she was flapping it round like mad.... Hoping no-one noticed. Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just looking at her list, what does that say next to toilets? It looks like she’s wrote toilets hinch.....but spelled Hinch wrong?! Surely you can spell your own name Mrs Hinch, or do you get the cleaner to write your Tadah list too?
I noticed that too and was trying to work out what it said

Has anyone read the elbow grease bottle? It’s for car engines! It’s an outdoor use degreaser.

I honestly despair. Too many people blindly following this girl - common sense seems to have vanished!

Reactions: 32
I just came on to say I bet that's a different bib. My gut feeling was right. So she sprayed that other bib for ad purposes but really had no intention of using the same bib again. So it's ok for all her followers to spray elbow grease over their kids clothes but she would never deep down do that with any of Ronnies clothes. All for bleeping advertisement and her own gain as usual. Plus that bleeping spray can leave yellow stains on clothes but sure why tell your cult that after all they all have money to throw around!! Sick lying witch. Gets caught out everytime yet duck all is ever done about her lies. Probably waiting on more gifted bibs after ruining the other one with elbow grease
That's absolutely disgusting. You should be able to report tit like that 😡

Reactions: 15
I’ve messaged Elbow Grease on insta in the hope they’ll put an end to this madness, before someone’s poor innocent little baby is taken ill

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.