Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that bib is reversible and shes showing the underside of it

Oh and who needs to add walking the dog to a tadah list......its a given surely?!
Its definetly not reversible. When shes flapping it about you can see the other side is a solid green colour. Lying cow. šŸ‘Š

Sophie, you would sell your soul to the devil to make money.

Reactions: 22
I love animals and would like to get a cat at some point but no freaking way would I give it its own bedroom. That's just nuts. Like KP salty nuts in the snacks aisle at Tesco kind of nuts.
If itā€™s anything like my cats it wouldnā€™t go in there anyway, preferring to sleep on clothes or soft furnishings with the starkest contrasting colour to their own, or moving around to lay in the thinnest shaft of sunlight shining through

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If itā€™s anything like my cats it wouldnā€™t go in there anyway, preferring to sleep on clothes or soft furnishings with the starkest contrasting colour to their own, or moving around to lay in the thinnest shaft of sunlight shining through
Clean laundry is another favourite for some cats. One of my cats would sleep in the hallway outside my bedroom on top of where a warm pipe was underneath the floorboards, or sheā€™d sleep on my bed but at the opposite end of the side to where I slept. Or sheā€™d curl up in a chair or sofa in the living room. I also found out that while I was at work sheā€™d go visit an elderly neighbour a few doors down from me and sleep in top of her wardrobe until I came home. Another cat wanted to be as close to me as possible on the bed. Or, if you have a desk in a sunny window they will often jump up onto it and plop down, scattering all the papers to try and get comfortable and soak up the rays. Some cats are unpredictable. One of mine,,a half Burmese, mine would jump on top of the fridge, then onto adjacent shelves and walk along the shelves knocking everything off so he could lay down. None of my cats or dogs wanted to sleep on any beds I bought for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So whilst Hinch was cleaning the oven earlier this evening she mentions how she hasn't ordered the Christmas meat! šŸ˜±

View attachment 64053

Well either she is lying or her to do list is a crock of tit because earlier this morning (before the oven clean) her to do/begging list shows that she has sorted it! The tick kinda gives it away...

View attachment 64054

Did she forget her Dad and Jamie visiting Blackwells farm shop a few weeks back to, you guessed it order the Christmas meat!

Oh dear Hinch all the lies! You can't even keep up with her own drivel šŸ™„
Iā€™d say this latest lie is to get gifted a meat hamper šŸ˜¤

Iā€™ve got to say how are hinchers not picking up on ā€œI only use this fairy non bio guyzzz on Ronnieā€™s stuffā€ blah blah and then sheā€™s spraying actual elbow grease on his bib šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s batshit crazy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
You're right. It's not the same bib, the spots are in different places.

View attachment 64062
Sheā€™s so full of tit Iā€™m actually laughing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She really has no idea what sheā€™s doing.

Does he actually have other kids then?
Heā€™s 10 years older than her and rumour has it that he was previously married, worked with Sophie (he was her boss) and had an affair. Thatā€™s why she left her job and went into ā€œhairdressingā€ as shagging the boss is frowned upon these days. First time buyers straight into a 3 bedroom house that was about Ā£400k.... I smell bullshit. I smell a divorce settlement

• Wow
Reactions: 37
The point of bibs is that theyā€™re meant to get messy because theyā€™re protecting the clothes. If they get stained, so what? Itā€™s what theyā€™re for!
Just stick them in a hot wash if youā€™re that bothered but I suppose we should all be washing at 30 degrees for the environment guyyyyzzzzx
What other kid
What have I missed
Heard a theory a few threads back - heā€™s 40, sheā€™s 29. They supposedly had an affair and it makes sense as to why he occasionally goes AWOL

Reactions: 18
My dog, bless him is at Rainbow Bridge now and I admit in some aspects I didnā€™t treat him like a dog compared to some people
He had his own quilts and blankets ( not a dog bed as he always ate themšŸ¤£) but he used to actually sleep in our bed under the covers most nights with us, I know many people that would think this is wrong/ disgusting etc
But even though I treated him in some ways that he wasnā€™t a dog, some of mad things Iā€™d do.... like cooked chicken for his dinner and granary roast with the crusts off for breakfast ( not a piece of dog food ever passed his lips) , heā€™d have chicken wings portion when we had pizza delivered, heā€™d get loads of presents for his bday and Xmas, in the cold mornings my husband would go and warm the car up for him so it was warm him when he got in it, he had his fave park and even though we lived backing onto another park, we would take him over the other side of town to that park, we would take him out for day trips to the seaside so he could feel the sand beneath his paws, his life was one big party, he truly lived his best life

And yes I know I sounds nuts and I was nuts about my dog.. everyone knew this šŸ¤£
But despite all the above
I was well aware he was a dog, he had miles of walks everyday, simulation with toys and playing, no chemicals sprayed at him, and I didnā€™t use him like a toy, and he had attention and love
Dogs have no choice on whom their owners are
If you are going to be a head owner of a dog donā€™t have one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Donā€™t usually post on Hinches threads but Iā€™m so shocked by her bib post today. I donā€™t know how sheā€™s getting away with this.

That elbow grease stuff is so so strong. I got it once and it was so overpowering I had to throw it out. It says on the back itā€™s only to be used outdoors or in really well ventilated areas or something like that because of how strong it is. I canā€™t believe she has soaked her babyā€™s bib with it! That wonā€™t have all washed out, surely heā€™ll ingest some it if he sucks on his bib at all?!?

Christ almighty I really worry for Ronnie and any other babies whose mums might copy her! Whatā€™s wrong with just a bit of non bio stain remover?

šŸ˜ØšŸ˜Ø
At the risk of sounding like a complete slattern, what's wrong with having the odd food stain on a bib. It's just a bleeping bib! I wouldn't want my daughter going around I heavily stained dresses or tops but a bib that is only while she is eating anyway, who really cares?

We now use those rubber crumb catcher ones anyway. Wipe clean, baby! šŸ˜

Reactions: 34
7.30 Saturday and instead of sleeping or drinking coffee Iā€™m analysing bib! I have examined the picture of two bibs throughout inch by inch and the conclusion is. ...... itā€™s no the same bib! I know they are pictured in different angle and everyone can be visually tricked but, me loving forensic and criminology I tested those bibs. Hereā€™s the outcome

I guess sheā€™s removing spots from the bib with that elbow grease. And theyā€™re changing colours and positions

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
7.30 Saturday and instead of sleeping or drinking coffee Iā€™m analysing bib! I have examined the picture of two bibs throughout inch by inch and the conclusion is. ...... itā€™s no the same bib! I know they are pictured in different angle and everyone can be visually tricked but, me loving forensic and criminology I tested those bibs. Hereā€™s the outcome

I guess sheā€™s removing spots from the bib with that elbow grease. And theyā€™re changing colours and positions
this bib thing has got me raging! influencing other people to do this when its so dangerous for a quick buck is VILE. compulsive liar

Reactions: 26
Do you think thatā€™s why it took her so long to post the results? Because it didnā€™t work and she had to run out and buy a new one that was the same?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's definitely not the same bib. And definitely is all green on the back so not just the other way around.
Ah I really want to comment on her story! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
A few also mentioned about how overweight her dog was, and how she never walked him but had plenty of time to. Well.....
ā€œTADAA!ā€ šŸ¤—
Just looking at her list, what does that say next to toilets? It looks like sheā€™s wrote toilets hinch.....but spelled Hinch wrong?! Surely you can spell your own name Mrs Hinch, or do you get the cleaner to write your Tadah list too?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think thatā€™s why it took her so long to post the results? Because it didnā€™t work and she had to run out and buy a new one that was the same?
She probably stained the other one with the elbow grease, I've heard it happen a number of times in fb housekeeping groups when people have used it on fabrics. People have ended up with yellow stains.

Reactions: 7
I've just watched both bib videos, screenshoted and analysed them and 100% they are 2 different bibs!! I wouldn't used Elbow Grease on my own clothes never mind something that's going to sit right on a babies skin next to their mouth. It's so dangerous! Obviously Hinch isn't going to let this happen to her child but is happy to let other people do this. How can that woman sleep at night. Hope she takes that down ASAP.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.