Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t usually post on Hinches threads but I’m so shocked by her bib post today. I don’t know how she’s getting away with this.

That elbow grease stuff is so so strong. I got it once and it was so overpowering I had to throw it out. It says on the back it’s only to be used outdoors or in really well ventilated areas or something like that because of how strong it is. I can’t believe she has soaked her baby’s bib with it! That won’t have all washed out, surely he’ll ingest some it if he sucks on his bib at all?!?

Christ almighty I really worry for Ronnie and any other babies whose mums might copy her! What’s wrong with just a bit of non bio stain remover?

😨😨
I always spray elbow grease on stained clothes including my baby’s clothes. 🤷🏼‍♀️( I did this before Hinch did) I didn’t think there was anything wrong with it. It gets washed in the machine straight after & takes the stains out better than vanish. I will read the bottle & look into this further though.

I’ve messaged Elbow Grease on insta in the hope they’ll put an end to this madness, before someone’s poor innocent little baby is taken ill
Can you let me know cause ive been doing this for ages 😱😱😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That video of Ronnie with his little fingers in Henry's tail, Henry didnt look happy to me! Babies grab things so quickly and in one quick second Ronnie could grab and pull at Henry's tail and Henry could snap! Im not saying babies should never be allowed near dogs but she's forcing henry to be near the baby just so she can get cute pictures for the gram and its not fair on her dog at all.

Reactions: 25
Removed the second bib story and the reveal. Morning Sophie! 👋🏼
why did you do that if you stand by there being nothing wrong with doing so?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I think that bib is reversible and shes showing the underside of it

Oh and who needs to add walking the dog to a tadah list......its a given surely?!
So is making the tea....
Who forgets? I need to know who these people are!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I rotated the image to make it clearer. If you look at the stitching where it fastens there's a grey dot on the dirty bib and only part of a green dot on the clean. What a massive liar she is... and so irresponsible.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Removed the second bib story and the reveal. Morning Sophie! 👋🏼
why did you do that if you stand by there being nothing wrong with doing so?!!
Too late Sophie! Like the Audi and Range Rover picture. Shame we are always one step ahead

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I rotated the image to make it clearer. If you look at the stitching where it fastens there's a grey dot on the dirty bib and only part of a green dot on the clean. What a massive liar and so irresponsible.
I’m actually howling at how funny this is, it’s quite clearly not even the same bib, the spots/colours at the top left are completely different 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.