Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came on to say I bet that's a different bib. My gut feeling was right. So she sprayed that other bib for ad purposes but really had no intention of using the same bib again. So it's ok for all her followers to spray elbow grease over their kids clothes but she would never deep down do that with any of Ronnies clothes. All for bleeping advertisement and her own gain as usual. Plus that bleeping spray can leave yellow stains on clothes but sure why tell your cult that after all they all have money to throw around!! Sick lying witch. Gets caught out everytime yet duck all is ever done about her lies. Probably waiting on more gifted bibs after ruining the other one with elbow grease

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I just came on to say I bet that's a different bib. My gut feeling was right. So she sprayed that other bib for ad purposes but really had no intention of using the same bib again. So it's ok for all her followers to spray elbow grease over their kids clothes but she would never deep down do that with any of Ronnies clothes. All for bleeping advertisement and her own gain as usual. Plus that bleeping spray can leave yellow stains on clothes but sure why tell your cult that after all they all have money to throw around!! Sick lying witch. Gets caught out everytime yet duck all is ever done about her lies. Probably waiting on more gifted bibs after ruining the other one with elbow grease
She has sunk to an all time low as far a I'm concerned. How does she sleep @ night knowing that her followers are using elbow grease on their babies bibs? That's just evil and twisted.

Reactions: 31
Once she's done her daily check on Tattle, I bet those bib stories disappear quicker than the Audi post did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry if it’s been said but what I find most evil is that on a few posts previously, she was demonstrating how she cleans her oven so she could have easily used the Elbow Grease spray for that and get her advertising money but no, she chooses to do something dangerous. All this so that she could advertise Elbow Grease but also get paid for advertising the other products she used to clean her oven. She’s risked the health of other people’s babies just to squeeze one more advert in.

Reactions: 24
The point of bibs is that they’re meant to get messy because they’re protecting the clothes. If they get stained, so what? It’s what they’re for!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Was wondering why she had it in her hand shaking it about hoping no one would notice
I was even going to give her the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe it’s a reversible bib. But she clearly pointed to where the “stain” was. It’s all smoke and mirrors with her. I mean, why lie? She must laugh at everyone thinking how clever she is. And these are the lies we catch because she has been sloppy. It makes you wonder what she has been able to get away with. I agree with someone who posted previously about the Gretal filter being an alter ego so she dissociates herself from the behaviour and deception. We’ve asked how she can look herself in the mirror. I think the answer is she can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Or my god it’s not even the same bib!!!!

He’s been absent a few days now, I’m convinced he’s took a break from her!
Bug boy will be back on stories later today then 🤣

Wasn’t there a few instas exposing her lies? Not seen them for a while now, may help to wake up some more of her hinchers 🤣 it’s insane what she is getting away with. The elbow grease on the bib is just disgusting

Reactions: 7
It's like having a little puppet or a furby to play with, tattle it and it will come true😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The point of bibs is that they’re meant to get messy because they’re protecting the clothes. If they get stained, so what? It’s what they’re for!
Plus was she not on plugging Fairy this week for Ronnie's clothes.. If it is so amazing then why does she need to spray anything on the bib prior to washing with the capsules? Surely this defeats her role as BA/ paid partner or whatever the feck she is for P&G.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Did her house only have 2 bedrooms? It looks much bigger from the outside photos. Otherwise why the rush to complete the extension?
So bizarre to give a dog a bedroom.

Reactions: 4
Arghhh taking Ronnie out at that time to look at the lights outside WTF!! No wonder he ‘sleeps through the night’ if you’ve got him wide awake at gone 9pm you mad woman! Each to their own parenting but you’re asking for trouble not having a bedtime routine at a decent time at that age IMO 😴
I remember when Ronnie 1st slept through the night she put him to bed at 8pm...... now she's still up with him at 9pm - guess she's hoping the later he goes bed then more chance of a lie in. Lazy moo does she not realise lie ins stop when you have kids - you can't even go toilet in peace these days!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Did her house only have 2 bedrooms? It looks much bigger from the outside photos. Otherwise why the rush to complete the extension?
So bizarre to give a dog a bedroom.
She had a dressing room aswell. So instead of making thyst a bedroom she rushed the extension so the dog didn't lose his 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Definitely not the same bib. If you look at the underside of the neck, it’s green. Liar liar pants on fire!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.