Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Borntorun

VIP Member
Is it too early for a thread title suggestion?!

Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, while Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 181

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Thread title idea
Take me down to the hinchmas city, where the trees are gifted and the casseroles shitty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Where’s Jamie? Sometimes I think he is with his other family and she acts crazy to get him to come home.
Same way she talks to us via stories she must do it to him.
He’s either ;-

a) spending time with his other child.
b) cruising around the “village” in his Audi like the bad boy he is.
c) has the shits after eating that sausage casserole.
d) decamped to his mother’s as his missus is a fucking nightmare.
e) gone to hunt down that lad from almost 29 years ago, in an episode of sociopathic jealousy, as instructed by Soph.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

tippingpoint

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHA the bib story 😂😂😂

Next ones “Guyz. GUYZ. I need to explain myselffff. I go outside right. I go outside with Jamie right and there is...AN AUDI IN THE DRIVEWAY oh my god GUYZ honestly what am I like? I fought that we only had a Ranger Rova but Jamie was like no babez we bought an Audi too”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Kbird

VIP Member
Just been for a walk and passed an Audi garage, my other half had to have a wonder round (for the day we win the lottery.)
But now I keep checking outside in case I accidently bought one, it's easily done 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 86

llljk

You better watch out, you better not lie, use elbow grease I’m telling you why
hinch the bitch is coming to town...
She sees you when you swipe up, she knows when your a troll, she knows if you have bought her book or you’ll get blocked for goodnessake. Ohhhhh...
She’s making her lists
Spraying Henry’s bed twice
Poor Ronnie lungs are coated in loads of shite
Hinch the bitch is coming to town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

LauLee

So whilst Hinch was cleaning the oven earlier this evening she mentions how she hasn't ordered the Christmas meat! 😱

Screenshot_20191213-225555_Instagram.jpg

Well either she is lying or her to do list is a crock of shit because earlier this morning (before the oven clean) her to do/begging list shows that she has sorted it! The tick kinda gives it away...

Screenshot_20191213-231453_Instagram.jpg

Did she forget her Dad and Jamie visiting Blackwells farm shop a few weeks back to, you guessed it order the Christmas meat!

Oh dear Hinch all the lies! You can't even keep up with her own drivel 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
She can't smell the wax melts because she has no nostrils hence why she has to have to many burning at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Kmux

VIP Member
30th birthday predictions-

*A big light up 30 like she had at her baby shower
*A grazing platter
*Hansomes manz in a bow tie
*Jamie crying while he makes a speech
*10 million throwback stories over the next year of close up shots of her Dad crying while Whitney warbles in the background
*personalised happy birthday bottles of product gifted from elbow grease and fairy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Shivers

VIP Member
Don’t usually post on Hinches threads but I’m so shocked by her bib post today. I don’t know how she’s getting away with this.

That elbow grease stuff is so so strong. I got it once and it was so overpowering I had to throw it out. It says on the back it’s only to be used outdoors or in really well ventilated areas or something like that because of how strong it is. I can’t believe she has soaked her baby’s bib with it! That won’t have all washed out, surely he’ll ingest some it if he sucks on his bib at all?!?

Christ almighty I really worry for Ronnie and any other babies whose mums might copy her! What’s wrong with just a bit of non bio stain remover?

😨😨

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

tippingpoint

VIP Member
If I ever put “talk to my baby son” on a list of things I could get up to that day then take me out the back and shoot me so I can be used for glue

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

a big give away

Chatty Member
Right who said she hadn't put henry to bed in a while?

You called it. She's put him to bed tonight.

Hi Sophie, it's actually embarrassing now. That when something's mentioned, hours later you do it. We know you are here watching 😉😉😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

life is great

Chatty Member
I just came on to say I bet that's a different bib. My gut feeling was right. So she sprayed that other bib for ad purposes but really had no intention of using the same bib again. So it's ok for all her followers to spray elbow grease over their kids clothes but she would never deep down do that with any of Ronnies clothes. All for fucking advertisement and her own gain as usual. Plus that fucking spray can leave yellow stains on clothes but sure why tell your cult that after all they all have money to throw around!! Sick lying bitch. Gets caught out everytime yet fuck all is ever done about her lies. Probably waiting on more gifted bibs after ruining the other one with elbow grease

• Angry
  • Heart

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
The point of bibs is that they’re meant to get messy because they’re protecting the clothes. If they get stained, so what? It’s what they’re for!

• Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
So Soph rushed to ger her extension built in order for her dog....yes dog to keep his bedroom.
Is this woman for real?
Soph - Ronnie is your SON and Henry is your DOG, there is a difference.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61