Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that ‘Hinch Haul’ was a minimum of £45 without the few other things she clawed at! Please tell me - any of you - do YOU have a spare £45 just before Christmas to buy things that you don’t really need??? No.
Also - at Christmas Soph, an awful lot of people have Christmas pud or mince pies for desert - not a tacky cheap £2.99 ‘choc dipping set’!! 🤮
It’s infuriated me! Even more so because my sister came round today and we argued to which she blurted out she’s had to use a food bank yesterday! Then you have this tw@ encouraging spending on useless crap!!!!
piss off Sophie you greedy selfish cow!

Reactions: 31
And that ‘Hinch Haul’ was a minimum of £45 without the few other things she clawed at! Please tell me - any of you - do YOU have a spare £45 just before Christmas to buy things that you don’t really need??? No.
Also - at Christmas Soph, an awful lot of people have Christmas pud or mince pies for desert - not a tacky cheap £2.99 ‘choc dipping set’!! 🤮
Don't even have a spare £5 and don't get paid until 20th
Hoping there will still be Santa visits available for my boy's then 🤞🤞

Xmas pud has to be Yule log!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Everything she buys is like some tit secret Santa office gift you get from weird Paula in accounts. I love Christmas but I tried to stop secret Santa at my office this year because of the waste - tit will be ordered online for cheap, given, then thrown away. Pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh that’s why they are rubbish she bought them herself from moonpig and unloaded the pic wrk g

Reactions: 5
She’s buying some really cheap and nasty presents there. I’d be expecting something a lot nicer from someone with so much money.

Didnt she spent £150 on her friends first birthday present?

Reactions: 18
Why does she need a caddy for everything? Filling up Ronnie's nappy caddy - she takes the nappies out of whatever packaging they come in and stick them in a box marked 'nappies' just in case she forgets what they are 🙄 then moves them out of there into the nappy caddy. It's been a while since I had a baby in the house but I used to keep the nappies, wipes, bum cream etc by the changing mat and just take the baby to it when I needed to (mind you I didn't live in a massively extended house). And the bedroom caddies? What's wrong with putting stuff in the bedside drawers, isn't that what they're for? And surely it's tidier having it all put away? Anyone would think she has duck all to do all day and has to invent jobs to keep herself busy...oh, hang on!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How much on that #hinchhaul?? Don't we all wish we had that much money to just throw around. So relatable though is Sophie Rose

Why does she need a caddy for everything? Filling up Ronnie's nappy caddy - she takes the nappies out of whatever packaging they come in and stick them in a box marked 'nappies' just in case she forgets what they are 🙄 then moves them out of there into the nappy caddy. It's been a while since I had a baby in the house but I used to keep the nappies, wipes, bum cream etc by the changing mat and just take the baby to it when I needed to (mind you I didn't live in a massively extended house). And the bedroom caddies? What's wrong with putting stuff in the bedside drawers, isn't that what they're for? And surely it's tidier having it all put away? Anyone would think she has duck all to do all day and has to invent jobs to keep herself busy...oh, hang on!
It's so she can get the Ebay swipe ups

Reactions: 7
What a life, everything free and shopping most days, millionaire in months and all she had to do was sell her soul oh and privacy!!

Reactions: 20
A dipping set, for Xmas day dessert?! Who’s she got coming over, the borrowers?
Like she’s going to have a budget Xmas 🙄 she’ll be ordering a big expensive chocolate cake topped with her, bug boy, Ronnie, Henry and a snow man.
buckled

Reactions: 3
I’ve always thought this! I’ve got a baby and i just stuff everything into his changing bag and that’s me done 🤣 I don’t panic if he’s done a 💩 and there isn’t a caddy in sight I just find the changing bag 🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought that was the point of them? And her idea of running low is if she’s used one or two nappies then she has a manic re-stock session.
She must have some kind of OCD with the constant buying of the same things to stock up at home. Unless she’s preparing for a zombie apocalypse 😅 Shes literally got a large wardrobe full of cleaning tit to last years but is always buying more.

Reactions: 14
Haul of shite again! She says she doesn’t know where she’ll put it or what she’ll use it for. Don’t buy it then! Greedy consumer driven mare.

Meanwhile on planet earth most if us are budgeting and unless it’s Christmas related it isn’t being bought.

Also - tight cow with her own money - tit pressie from b & m and chocolate dip for Christmas Day pudding? Mmmmm yum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t tell me she’s actually hosting the family for Christmas dinner. Do Schwartz do a “Turkey dinner with all the trimmings” sachet?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Ugh the parcel paper. I've been using parcel paper and sustainable ribbon, present toppers and labels for years now, because, well, environment. And while I'm glad she's doing it, because well, environment -and I hope Hinchers do because, well, environment- I'm gutted people might now think it's cos I'm a Hincher 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s buying some really cheap and nasty presents there. I’d be expecting something a lot nicer from someone with so much money.

Didnt she spent £150 on her friends first birthday present?
Shes only showing us the cheap crap gifts so she is still ‘relatable Soph’. She will be splashing out for sure, she will just kept it hidden from her hinchers.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.