Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

You have to YouTube him 🤣 it’s a weird cartoon character with extra long fingers 😭 touching things 🤣 a dead ringer for Mrs Grinch lol
Oh good old salad fingers. That’s brought back memories of college, watching the videos on the computers instead of doing our work. 😂 That and the Badgers video and Lions and Tigers only in Kenya. Aah back when life was simple. Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It really worries me too. It’s so unusual to be so unresponsive to the babies mum? She really needs to get him to some baby sensory classes, or mum and baby or singing groups or something. Stimulate and engage with him
A good start would just be talking to him like a normal person.
I use to have full on chats with mine, they had zero clue what I was on about 😂

With her I feel she acts like how she “thinks” mums should be rather than just go with it.
I really don’t get her. She’s so weird she actually fascinates me

Reactions: 27
I was just about to comment on that....what an epic fail!!! Has nobody proof-read them before printing???? 😂😂😂
Yes, where are her social media slaves??? This is dire self promotion and smugness with a twist of lack of knowledge of the English language and grammar. Basic , very basic.

Reactions: 5
Oh good old salad fingers. That’s brought back memories of college, watching the videos on the computers instead of doing our work. 😂 That and the Badgers video and Lions and Tigers only in Kenya. Aah back when life was simple. Haha
Omg only in Kenya! That was a personal favourite! 😂 And Bonjour Monsieur! Good times....

Reactions: 1
I was staying over at a friends once and his laptop switched itself on in the middle of the night, mid episode of salad fingers. Being woken by a loud, gruff and creepy "I've seen you, tailgating my daughter!" was not the best 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I covered her books up in B&M today. Also, when I first walked in there was a bargain bin full of Zoflora, I opened the christmas cranberry and orange one to have a sniff and it smelled like vom. I imagined it was going to smell like a Disney film with butterflies and rainbows the way Grinch goes on about the stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am soooo late to the party. What is the tea with Hinch and the Truwash bloke?

Also Hello everyone, i'm new here! I started following Mrs Hinch maybe 2 weeks before she had Ronnie, fell in love with the whole cleaning rota thing and was binging on old stories. Now its all swipe ups and free gifts!! Everything that people say on tattle is true!!
Hi Jamie’s Mam!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I covered her books up in B&M today. Also, when I first walked in there was a bargain bin full of Zoflora, I opened the christmas cranberry and orange one to have a sniff and it smelled like vom. I imagined it was going to smell like a Disney film with butterflies and rainbows the way Grinch goes on about the stuff!
Most of them smell iffy to me. And they just remind me of wheelie bins, as that's what I've always known them to be used for. Because, would you believe, it's a disinfectant 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my .I've been stressing about what a MLIM is.
I've only just got over having to ask what🍆 meant.
I even googled it 😳
Enjoy your icecream Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg I love that one 😂 my mum has been a ZoFlo user for years (well before Hinch was even a thought!) and she favoured that one. I actually really like Zoflora but hate the ‘ooh like that Mrs Hinch’ when I need a top up!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.