Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the story of saying she doesn't buy wipes anymore? Just caught up and didn't show on mine 🤔

Reactions: 7
Please explain Salad Finger??? I've seen it here and in the last thread but I dont get the reference 😖

You have to YouTube him 🤣 it’s a weird cartoon character with extra long fingers 😭 touching things 🤣 a dead ringer for Mrs Grinch lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She is out of control. I can’t even count how many stories she has posted in the last 24 hours. That insta break was such a load of bollocks.

Reactions: 31
OH MY GOD.
so today i’ve been busy.. working my full time job, running my small business, running errands and i have only JUST had a chance (while i am stood making more stuff for my small business) to click on hinch’s stories to catch up.. there’s about 300. duck that. how does little relatable soph have time for that- SERIOUSLY?! whilst ‘raising’ a child...

Reactions: 25
The photo Christmas cards are cringeworthy...I've received cards like that on a couple of occasions with someone's cheesy photo on and I just think it seems self-absorbed.t

Even worse is the incorrect apostrophe in 'Hinchliffe's' 😬
Not to mention Hinch is in serious need of a root touch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just about to comment on that....what an epic fail!!! Has nobody proof-read them before printing???? 😂😂😂
do we think she’s going to have a little read on here and mention it on her stories tomorrow.
I doubt her ‘hinch army ‘ would dare say anything to their queen that she made a mistake on her Xmas card

Reactions: 6
She is out of control. I can’t even count how many stories she has posted in the last 24 hours. That insta break was such a load of bollocks.
I know, think she's posted more since her "break" then she did before

• Haha
Reactions: 15
15 seems a lot. She might offer to send 14 to her sheep :)
Maybe she'll do a giveaway. More crappy stickers on Poundland crap, if you find one you have to buy it and tag her in and then 15 lucky winners get a Christmas card 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am soooo late to the party. What is the tea with Hinch and the Truwash bloke?

Also Hello everyone, i'm new here! I started following Mrs Hinch maybe 2 weeks before she had Ronnie, fell in love with the whole cleaning rota thing and was binging on old stories. Now its all swipe ups and free gifts!! Everything that people say on tattle is true!!
Welcome! 💗

Reactions: 2
Did she ever reveal the Dyson air purifier that was lurking in the back of her stories a little while ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just read through the last few pages of this thread and then watched this woman’s stories so apologies if this has been said a hundred times before - but does she often poke that poor baby with her nails? On the face? That’s got to really bleeping hurt! He must be terrified every time she comes near him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
10 times feels like a good night in our house! 😂Nah I’m kidding. I really don’t mind usually people mentioning it in passing but I feel like almost every other morning she’s telling us how she feels like a new woman because her baby is the most perfect sleeping angel. All whilst my 8 month old woke every 30 minutes screaming for seemingly no reason.

My biggest gripe with her is that being a mum is HARD like we all know it is, and I so desperately wish she would show that side a little. Especially with how big her following is, I would like her a whole lot more.
Me too. It’s so unrelatable that she makes new motherhood seem so easy. I agree it can make you feel like shot when you are having an especially hard day yourself x

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahahahhaahhhahaaha SALAD FINGERS I am done. Thank you and goodnight.

On a serious note I wish she would just stop with the insta fame and be a real mum.

Reactions: 16
Christmas Cards with her photo on? Ask Carpet Right for Mrs H carpet I'm sure they'll know what your talking about? How far up her own ass can she get!!!!

Also Ronnie seems totally unresponsive to her that worries me. There is no sign of any sort of emotion on his wee face
It really worries me too. It’s so unusual to be so unresponsive to the babies mum? She really needs to get him to some baby sensory classes, or mum and baby or singing groups or something. Stimulate and engage with him

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.