Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry me again.. who needs like what, 3 of those nappy caddies for different rooms?
Just use your bleeping arms and carry it around ffs!!

The nappy caddies which might I add I was tricked in to buying months and months a go and it’s just ripped all down the sides because I jam packed it FULL of nappies LIKE SHE TELLS US ALL TO DO!!! Whyyyyy did I fall for all this tit??
She won’t earn enough from her copycat army if she only has 1 of them.

Reactions: 4
Bloody P&G adverts again.... Sold her soul I think! I remember her saying a while back she never used the liquid tab things as the melted plastic film always got stuck in her clothes.... Yet here we are.

Still absolutely no mention of my small business that gifted her £100 worth of stuff, including a little handmade seagrass dog that looks like Henry. Thought she would love it. Pppfft. Obviously she doesn't care about small businesses like she says she does. Which is fine, I just wish she wouldn't go on about supporting small businesses and building them up etc if she isn't doing that! 🙄 And I would have gifted them to someone else who appreciates them.

ATB Soph, can't believe I got sucked into believing your crap that i actually spent my own money gifting you items *face palm*.

What an idiot I am.
How did you find out where to send it?

Did you contact Gleam?

Reactions: 1
Definetly saw a hincher in my local aldi. She was dressed in grey purchasing a grey do sofa bed 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here she goes again, going on about how well behaved her baby is and how he sleeps perfectly every night. Am I the only one who thinks it’s like an unwritten rule that you don’t brag about your baby sleeping well? I dunno, I just know it makes mums with fussy babies feel tit and like they’re doing something wrong.
Agreed but Sophie just
Loves to brag doesn’t she

Reactions: 4
What do you write inside a Christmas card that already has 'merry christmas from us' on the front? 🤔
To ConsuelaBananaHammock

Don't you bleeping dare post this on your Insta without getting permission and paying the fee (rate card enclosed).

All the bleeping best

Soph xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And how pointless are the milestone cards she's bent sent "Ronnie is 1 week" bit late P&G
Anyone else think this was a package that was meant to be sent to her when Ronnie was first born (especially with the white bunny and blanket and milestone cards - seems like more of a newborn gift). Some poor junior is probably being sacked as we speak, because he sent it 5 months late. OR.....it's been in the pile of gifted gifts sent to her/Gleam, wasn't marked up as P&G or gone through the proper brand partnership way of getting gifts to her, and has only just been opened?

Reactions: 36
Hinch haul coming in 3...2...1...
What more could she possibly need?!
There's quite a few bits I need for my new home but having to wait till the new year now!

Reactions: 7
There’s no way she’s serving that dipping set on Christmas Day as her dessert?!
I hate this act she puts on pretending she genuinely uses this tit she buys to make her seem relatable. Her hinchers will continue to fall for it though.

Reactions: 20
"Ive stopped buying wipes but I do still buy the odd pack of these" Well, you havent stopped buying wipes then have you?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Long time lurker, first time poster here 🙋🏻‍♀️... I am so sick of influencers in general but Hinch just takes the biscuit! The women has no morals! I don’t always agree on commenting on Ronnie BUT she puts him out their for people to have an opinion on, and having a three month old baby myself I can’t help but notice how little he seems to do. When my daughter sees me her whole face lights up, my son was the same, I really hope behind the scenes they have a better relationship!
As for the Xmas card, I have to admit we have done one with the two children on, but I would never be on it myself and it’s only for family!
I’m also so confused as too how she has so many followers, I know so many people who have unfollowed her and think she is awful. how anyone can have so little care for people and the planet is beyond me... and don’t get me started on the fake anxiety! She doesn’t have a clue what it is like to suffer with your mental health! ATB!! 🙄

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.