Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm...what has just happened to several posts, including a definite Hincher (if not Hinch herself)??

I thought I was imagining things!!!
That was sooooo strange! And I’m sorry but that was so obviously hinch, if not her then someone in her camp!

Plus the post they quoted was a month old 🤣

It really is tattle thursdays after all 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why have all the replies about the obvious Sophie posting on here been deleted?!

Reactions: 9
Awh man what have I missed?!

also that photo with the cars outside the house, tacky as owt, strange she doesn’t post that on insta...

Reactions: 14
Did I just imagine a post from grohlgirl?! Gone quicker than the speed an Audi A6 😂
No, you didn't imagine anything....although I started thinking whether I commented on an older thread and lost it - but no, she definitely posted, and several people replied, pretty sure it was Grinch herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't know. If a troll was posting here then their messages and everyone quoting them is usually removed. Otherwise it just encourages them
But my reply to it wasn’t a quote from her.

Reactions: 5
I feel quite proud that I called the Audi out last week 😂 I’ve never been right about anything before but I knew that wasn’t a Range Rover dashboard. The way she’s just shown those cars on purpose. I hope someone posts that picture on insta and gets it shared. Show her “friends”

Reactions: 31
That was sooooo strange! And I’m sorry but that was so obviously hinch, if not her then someone in her camp!

Plus the post they quoted was a month old 🤣

It really is tattle thursdays after all 😂
Talking of Thursdays here's Maldon's Market.Saved myself a fecking fortune!!
20191212_123422.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
But my reply to it wasn’t a quote from her.
I'm not a mod anymore, but it would be a mess if everytime a troll came to disrupt all the messages were left up talking about them.

Troll comes here saying get a life then pages of messages going all offtopic. It gets dull and pointless.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.