Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was really just for her fans, and not to drive sales, why post about it? Could have just been a nice surprise.
Tbf, I don’t know her motives. I’m not her, I don’t know her other than what I’ve seen on stories. For all we know she could’ve just done it to be nice (for once), or she could have done it to boost sales, or even both.

Reactions: 7
Date night? Nice to spend time just them. Bloody hell, I’ve seen them more without little Ronnie lately than with. Friends night etc. Suppose being picky they weren’t dates 🤷‍♀️
I can’t stand her as you know but with regards to the homeless in London. We were in London for the cenotaph Remembrance Sunday. Walked through London very early. There was homeless everywhere. A lot were veterans ironically. There’s not much you can do. If you only gave to 1 then you feel guilty. 2? 15? It’s much better to give to a charity as a whole than just 1. As who do you pick?
Anyway as you were

Reactions: 21
I absolutely hate the expression 'date night' with a passion. My neighbour CONSTANTLY posts this on Instagram and Facebook: "Date night with hubby, can't wait!!!!"
If he's your 'hubby', then you're not bloody dating him :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🎶🎶A Grinch, when feathering her nest
Has such little time to rest
In the most distasteful way 🎵☂🌂🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I absolutely hate the expression 'date night' with a passion. My neighbour CONSTANTLY posts this on Instagram and Facebook: "Date night with hubby, can't wait!!!!"
If he's your 'hubby', then you're not bloody dating him :mad:
I think I’m a lot older than most of you on here so to me, date night back in the day was a creepy scenario where you got a babysitter then both went out separately and arranged to meet in a restaurant and pretend you didn’t know each other and chat each other up and end up go off together for sex - honestly 😂😂😂!
Edited to say I never did it m’lud.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Again - and for fear of sounding repetitive....PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE AWAY, YOU ABSOLUTE MORON!!! Who the duck goes on a “date” when you’re already married, anyway?????? But to have a night out, and to feel compelled to upload onto instagram every move you’re making.....obsessed much????

Reactions: 19
I hope she realises how just how lucky they are to have Ma & Pa Barker to look after Ronnie so she can have date nights. My father in law and his wife told us they would never babysit - and when he passed away 11 years after my daughter was born they never had, not even for one hour.

Her parents really do look out for them - let's hope it's appreciated

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Date night? Nice to spend time just them. Bloody hell, I’ve seen them more without little Ronnie lately than with. Friends night etc. Suppose being picky they weren’t dates 🤷‍♀️
I can’t stand her as you know but with regards to the homeless in London. We were in London for the cenotaph Remembrance Sunday. Walked through London very early. There was homeless everywhere. A lot were veterans ironically. There’s not much you can do. If you only gave to 1 then you feel guilty. 2? 15? It’s much better to give to a charity as a whole than just 1. As who do you pick?
Anyway as you were
It’s not that she needs to do something to help a homeless person, but she needs to realise that her greed is beyond ridiculous. She needs to wake up from her bubble and see reality, while she’s begging for the entire contents of her house, there are hundreds of thousands of people who don’t even have a house.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think I’m a lot older than most of you on here so to me, date night back in the day was a creepy scenario where you got a babysitter then both went out separately and arranged to meet in a restaurant and pretend you didn’t know each other and chat each other up and end up go off together for sex - honestly 😂😂😂!
Edited to say I never did it m’lud.
I'm 40 and my neighbour is 34. I don't think I want to know what she's up to now! :oops:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she manage to hold the book open .. hold a pen to sign & hold the phone to film it 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
I feel like hinchy is trying to be a little bit more outgoing because she’s been slated to death over cooping herself up in that house playing with gifted items and the occasional sink shine has been done to absolute death😴... she wasn’t helping her mum put the tree up before now we’ve realised it was to drop baba off for the night whilst she once again goes out somewhere and told us last minute (why so mysterious!? I get the feeling this too many be gifted...) ......... she used to channel and play up more to the anxiety but this week she’s been to friends fest, Lewis capaldi (which for me personally would be a HUGE deal) and now this! It’s like she’s trying to be outgoing for her hinchers growing strong and all that aww we can all do it hinchers, as her other persona of the girl who cleans and sits in with her cloths and sprays is becoming old and overused. I could be wrong just an opinion that she’s after bigger things and needs to be shown doing thinks that other z listers would be doing aka being a little more outgoing and going out and about xxx

Reactions: 14
My and my husband don’t have “date nights” we have a quick 5 minutes in the bathroom whilst the kids are eating dinner. Quality time together.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I hope she realises how just how lucky they are to have Ma & Pa Barker to look after Ronnie so she can have date nights. My father in law and his wife told us they would never babysit - and when he passed away 11 years after my daughter was born they never had, not even for one hour.

Her parents really do look out for them - let's hope it's appreciated
That's such a shame. I'm sure you would have appreciated the help and it was their loss.
I hope if I'm ever lucky enough to have grandchildren I get to spend as much time with them as possible

Hinch is very lucky she has family on hand to help so much. I don't but I know they'd have my 2 in a heartbeat but they all live too far

Reactions: 8
This is so f’ing weird. THIS IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR

this is pure stalking!!! If someone was outside my house holding signs up i would be calling the police.

no need for your negative comments !!! Now bore off somewhere else
She’s outside her own house. And I’m pretty sure she’s just targeting big accounts to gain followers. She got about 1500 straight after the hinch stunt, up from 3000.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.