Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just clicked between the snapchat filter she used and normal no filter Snapchat the difference is huggggeeeee! it's basically never a photo of her because she actually looks nothing like all the photos she takes/uses online 🙈 if her photos were needed to conduct a public search to find her no one would ever find her with all those filters 😬
This is exactly what I keep telling my teenage sister 😂 you better hope we don’t need a missing person photo because no ones gonna recognise you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d not like to be sitting behind her as her bouffant is so high you’d not be able to see the stage! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope she realises how just how lucky they are to have Ma & Pa Barker to look after Ronnie so she can have date nights. My father in law and his wife told us they would never babysit - and when he passed away 11 years after my daughter was born they never had, not even for one hour.

Her parents really do look out for them - let's hope it's appreciated
My son is almost 3 and I can count on one hand the number of evenings we’ve gone out for dinner alone - this weekend coming being one of them! I wish I had more support from family to babysit so we can have a break but that’s life! Some have a close knit family, some don’t. I just hope she does realise how privileged she is!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
#gifted box I was right! Couldn’t be mixing with the riff raff
If it really is gifted seats I'm going to be furious
I haven't seen #gifted yet but she does like to hide it in size 0.7 font or put it on a very last story so for now I will hold back my rage

Reactions: 9
My son is almost 3 and I can count on one hand the number of evenings we’ve gone out for dinner alone - this weekend coming being one of them! I wish I had more support from family to babysit so we can have a break but that’s life! Some have a close knit family, some don’t. I just hope she does realise how privileged she is!
Oh she knows alright, and she does not give the slightest $hit

Reactions: 5
cause it could be gifted, gifted, gifted
it could be gifted
wait for the swipe ups
gifteddddddd

love a bit of lighthouse family x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh I still try and cradle my almost 4 year old like a baby😂 Date night? Lucky them! Last time me and my partner had any time together outside of the house was for our baby scan over a month ago. Suppose it would be easier if neither of us worked and lived off swipe ups! I’m lucky if I get more than an hour with him before he nods off in the evening. I really hope she appreciates her life and the time spent with her loved ones
Wow, a month ago? 🤣 My eldest is over 2 and the only time we had together alone was his grandmothers funeral a year ago which was two whole hours 🤣

Reactions: 9
WOWWWW anyone else see how aggy she got when jamie didn’t show the food straight away

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just clicked between the snapchat filter she used and normal no filter Snapchat the difference is huggggeeeee! it's basically never a photo of her because she actually looks nothing like all the photos she takes/uses online 🙈 if her photos were needed to conduct a public search to find her no one would ever find her with all those filters 😬
Who would want to find her? 🤣🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
That's such a shame. I'm sure you would have appreciated the help and it was their loss.
I hope if I'm ever lucky enough to have grandchildren I get to spend as much time with them as possible

Hinch is very lucky she has family on hand to help so much. I don't but I know they'd have my 2 in a heartbeat but they all live too far
My mother says she can’t handle my two and partners mother always manages to have something else on. We’ve just resigned ourselves to the fact that we’ll never have alone time any time soon. Our relationship isn’t the best at the moment as we’re just mum and dad, friends, not a couple in love.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
My mother says she can’t handle my two and partners mother always manages to have something else on. We’ve just resigned ourselves to the fact that we’ll never have alone time any time soon. Our relationship isn’t the best at the moment as we’re just mum and dad, friends, not a couple in love.
I hear ya. Our parents live too far away so are lucky to see them once a week. My mother used to take eldest overnight before littlest was born but now there’s two of them (littlest is very clingy to me and eldest has autism) she doesn’t take them. MIL has a lot of personal issues and has never been able to keep either of our two kids overnight. We have no one else. I’m with the kids 24/7 and hubby works 44+ hours a week. I can’t remember the last time we had a date night and we argue a lot because we’re both cranky and exhausted at the end of the day.

It is what it is, I would never expect to just leave my children with anyone (they’re our responsibility, we chose to have them) but it does take its toll. I can’t remember the last time I did something just for me either. It’s come to the point that I’ve forgotten what I even liked doing before I had kids. Hinch should count her blessings she has a support system.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.