Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it really is gifted seats I'm going to be furious
I haven't seen #gifted yet but she does like to hide it in size 0.7 font or put it on a very last story so for now I will hold back my rage
To be fair those seats can be booked by anyone. I just had a look on the site (too much time on my hands perhaps) although for the random midweek date I selected it was £175 for two tickets, so top dollar for a Saturday in December. Drop in the ocean for hinch though. Could be gifted obvs but I feel she does like to shove it in our faces when something is free (although not when it’s a paid ad obvs). Sometimes it’s not obvious but other times she seems to revel in saying aww bless the lovely guys at PET have sent me these free tickets guys bless em, cos it was my childhood dream to be in a musical but I had to go into cold call sales instead on account of my debilating anxiety guys

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I hear ya. Our parents live too far away so are lucky to see them once a week. My mother used to take eldest overnight before littlest was born but now there’s two of them (littlest is very clingy to me and eldest has autism) she doesn’t take them. MIL has a lot of personal issues and has never been able to keep either of our two kids overnight. We have no one else. I’m with the kids 24/7 and hubby works 44+ hours a week. I can’t remember the last time we had a date night and we argue a lot because we’re both cranky and exhausted at the end of the day.

It is what it is, I would never expect to just leave my children with anyone (they’re our responsibility, we chose to have them) but it does take its toll. I can’t remember the last time I did something just for me either. It’s come to the point that I’ve forgotten what I even liked doing before I had kids. Hinch should count her blessings she has a support system.
I don’t even go to the toilet on my own. One pottering around, the other sitting in front of me 😂
Luckily partner only works 37 hours a week.
Yeah I know they’re our kids and it’s our responsibility but it’s so tough sometimes isn’t it? Some people need to appreciate all the help they get. We don’t argue much really but we don’t have the intimacy anymore. We hug, toddler kicks off. She clings to me and baby going through the separation anxiety phase. Can’t work because I’ve got baby, can’t afford childcare for eldest because I don’t work.
What we have to tell ourselves is, it gets better and easier. One day they’ll be older and won’t want our attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m probably way behind the times because we normally fast forward through adverts so don’t know how long it’s been airing but just saw a Cillit bang advert with a lady who looked very similar to Sophie, with the way she wears her hair. Surely not coincidence?

I absolutely hate the expression 'date night' with a passion. My neighbour CONSTANTLY posts this on Instagram and Facebook: "Date night with hubby, can't wait!!!!"
If he's your 'hubby', then you're not bloody dating him :mad:
Exactly! I have several that I dislike immensely: for example when people say they "entertain a lot" 😡 no darlings, you're having friends or family over for a meal or to spend time together - it's not a show. It implies showing off and some kind of competition...Another one is "spending quality time" with a daughter, son etc. So what it any other time that you spend with them??? I could go on....so many stupid, empty phrases....

It's easy, she has 3 hands 🤔
Yep, the 3rd one was "gifted" of course....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the hell, I’m so behind on the thread my daughter is having a sleepover.. but I hope it was only one of the cast loving the fact that Mrs hinch was there?
Totally off topic but I finished work at 1 on Friday and instead of the housework I watched a David Attenborough ‘life’ before the school run 🙈bad I know haha! But I couldn’t help but think what he would think of Mrs hinch and the whole cult? Because if he thought bad of me I think it would be worse then my parents!

Reactions: 8
Me and my husband refer to it as date night. And if that makes us naff/stupid or god forbid inaccurate because we are in fact married... Well bollocks, I don't give a tit 🤷😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Conveniently through Amazon so she can do a swipe up 🙄 not just get one from Argos and tell people what the product code is, no she needs to be able to make money from it. And Argos would make more sense because she’s at Sainsbury’s today! She could have collected it!!
Argos has an affiliate programme too 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She really got ratty when Jamie was distracted and she wanted him to show the food on her story 😂

Reactions: 8
Me and my husband refer to it as date night. And if that makes us naff/stupid or god forbid inaccurate because we are in fact married... Well bollocks, I don't give a tit 🤷😂
I call it date night too and I’ve been married for 3 years!

Speaking of date night, my child is either constantly attached to my boob, I’m at work or he’s in my bed! I can’t get away from the little bugger! Think this is the first time I’m jealous of hinch... I need me a date night

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She really does think she's a major celeb. Yah, she's THAT famous that no fucker ever interacts with her or recognises her when she's in any shops 😂 She's DESPERATE for people to go "omg there's Mrs Hinch!" and ask for autographs and selfies.
And ta da.....then they did 😂

But most people walking along probably thought "oh, Fern McCann knocking around with the pweirdo from Corrie these days. Step up from the acid throwing, drug dealing, plastic ganster I guess" 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm in a long term relationship, but we're not married. I wouldn't say we are dating as we've been together for a while, but I say "date night". To me, it's more special than just spending time together :)

Reactions: 19
And ta da.....then they did 😂

But most people walking along probably thought "oh, Fern McCann knocking around with the pweirdo from Corrie these days. Step up from the acid throwing, drug dealing, plastic ganster I guess" 🤷🏻‍♀️
Going a little off topic I know fearne Mccanns ex and he was a wrongen before she met him. He lent money to my friend, then tried to stab him when he was a couple of days late paying!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Going a little off topic I know fearne Mccanns ex and he was a wrongen before she met him. He lent money to my friend, then tried to stab him when he was a couple of days late paying!!
Wow! What a charmer. Not a doubt in my mind she knew exactly what she was getting into!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.