Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the question?
If the OP would be unreasonable to unfollow Mrs Hinch. Obviously most people have said it’s not unreasonable to unfollow someone you dislike/who no longer interests you on SM. Some posters have made criticisms of Mrs Hinch similar to the ones on here.

Reactions: 6
Wow! The attached photo, of a previous post I made is a good start as to what my problem with her is. She is killing our already fragile planet, single handedly! Only it's not really single handedly as she has a flock of 2.9 million sheep all copying her. People reading recently, may think my main problem is all the gifted tit and ads, which do annoy the duck out of me because it is pure greed on her part, but that's because what 90% of her page is now about. I hate how she is turning women back into typical 1050's housewives. I dislike her mind games and sob stories that she uses to manipulate her following. I hate that she encourages really bad and sometimes dangerous practices. The excessive spending, the hoarding (and stockpiling of products and the HUGE mass of plastic that they all amount to), the ridiculous over use of multiple products and the misuse of chemicals. I hate that she doesn't take any ownership of her mistakes or issues statements correcting them. I hate that she won't tolerate even constructive criticism. I hate that she has all this 'fame' thanks to her Hinchers (🤮) and pays them lip service by saying she couldn't do it without them, yet doesn't take the time to like their comments, let alone respond to them, and those few that she does reply to always get the same response of "Bless you darling. All the best" - even those who have poured their heart out to her and were maybe hoping for a more wholesome, thoughtful response. I hate that she doesn't do anything really worthwhile or give back considering her huge following, her wealth and more importantly the platform she now has. She could do so much! I just hate how fake she is - I see through her fake humble posts like a pane of glass and wish some of her fans could too. I hate that she talks about suffering with Mental Health, and knows many of her followers do too, yet doesn't dedicate any of her time to the subject other than throwing out the odd quote from Pinterest and telling her followers to do a Taa Daa list or a clockwise clean. She doesn't need to tell us the ins and outs of her life and issues but she should tell people where and how to get help, direct them to their GP and/or local mental health services, direct them to websites and helplines. With her huge following, comes responsibility. She knew what she was doing, chasing this Insta fame and she as failed miserably from a moral stand point. That is just a few of the reasons for my dislike of Sophie Hinchliffe.
YEP! ALL of that (except I wouldn't use the word hate, it's strong - a bit like the Zoflora fumes 😂). I've never been a hincher, the fakeness and stupidity hit me straight away, and I couldn't understand how people fall for it (that's how I found Tattle) - but I can see now she is a Master Manipulator and a liar. You hit it on the head. And with that amount of followers comes a responsibility, and she has none. No responsibility, no concience, no personality, just the greedy and manipulative claws. Had she just been like that within her own little family & friends circle, I would have thought: what a sad and empty life and poor them - but because of the following and influence she has I think she is actually dangerous, and sooner or later something drastic will happen (and no, I don't wish it on her or anybody, even the stupid army, but it's inevitable).

Reactions: 11
FFS! She has NO idea about protecting her child’s privacy. That’s just crappy of her.
This is the same woman who refused to show his face for god knows how long 😂😂😂

The rattle post is ridiculous. The manic voice and laugh, shaking it in front of his face for like a second then trying to get the dog involved. Hand your son the rattle and let him discover it!
I’ve noticed every time she comes back from one of her “projects” she acts manic. Prob the excitement!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ffs did she really try to get Henry interested in that baby rattle?! What if Henry starts to see it as his toy with her shaking it in his face then one day Ronnies holding onto it and Henry snaps it out his hand the way he snaps the treats out her hand? 🤦🏻‍♀️ You need to make it clear to a dog what belongs to him and what does not. She really knows feck all doesn’t she.

Reactions: 33
That little boy seems to flinch whenever she hones in on him. It would be lovely to see a video filmed by Jamie of her interacting with Ronnie when she doesn’t have the phone in her hand.

Reactions: 20
See how Ronnie jumped when she moved the phone down towards him 😔 why would you do that to your baby? That’s horrid!

I wish she’d try sitting him up! Hold his back and hips and get him used to using his back muscles so he can learn to sit up unaided! She really doesn’t realise that you need to help babies learn things, not just wait until they do it themselves 🙄.

Reactions: 20
Poking , shaking and prodding the poor boy again this morning. I watch Salamanders story with Rex... and then Ronnie.... the differenceis insane. He barely crack a a smile. I think the manic cackling scares the life out if him. #saveronnie

Reactions: 19
In that mumsnet’s post, a poster who had a link to Sophie (via a friend?) said Sophie was a very good saleswoman, who got to go to nice places for hitting her targets. I guess we knew that.... I still cannot believe she pretended to be a shy hairdresser....

Reactions: 7
Poking , shaking and prodding the poor boy again this morning. I watch Salamanders story with Rex... and then Ronnie.... the differenceis insane. He barely crack a a smile. I think the manic cackling scares the life out if him. #saveronnie
Notice how she had to have music on?!
She prob had to make a ridiculous noise to get him to crack a smile.... always has to force it out of him

Reactions: 9
Is her son autistic? He’s very vacant for his age? I’ve only seen that in babies that had autism signs when they were older. Either that or it’s the outcome of a phone stuck in front of you instead of your mums attention.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Is her son autistic? He’s very vacant for his age? I’ve only seen that in babies that had autism signs when they were older. Either that or it’s the outcome of a phone stuck in front of you instead of your mums attention.
Definitely the latter. He laughs when Jamie is entertaining him but he just seems scared of Grinch with her loud harsh voice, erratic movements and talons.

Reactions: 16
Definitely the latter. He laughs when Jamie is entertaining him but he just seems scared of Grinch with her loud harsh voice, erratic movements and talons.

He definitely shows nearly all the signs but I agree... I think he just doesn't gel with her and is scared of her loud erratic cackling and constant phone shoving

Reactions: 13
He definitely shows nearly all the signs but I agree... I think he just doesn't gel with her and is scared of her loud erratic cackling and constant phone shoving
He 100% is scared. If you’ve seen the stories when they’re at Stacey & Joe’s house, the way Ronnie interacts with Joe - it’s like he’s a different baby! He’s chatty, active - clearly having a good time and enjoying the interaction. It’s just a shame that Grinch doesn’t try to emulate that herself at home.

Reactions: 12
My son has autism and still smiled and laughed as a baby and he didn't look vacant either.

Reactions: 21
Wow! The attached photo, of a previous post I made is a good start as to what my problem with her is. She is killing our already fragile planet, single handedly! Only it's not really single handedly as she has a flock of 2.9 million sheep all copying her. People reading recently, may think my main problem is all the gifted tit and ads, which do annoy the duck out of me because it is pure greed on her part, but that's because what 90% of her page is now about. I hate how she is turning women back into typical 1050's housewives. I dislike her mind games and sob stories that she uses to manipulate her following. I hate that she encourages really bad and sometimes dangerous practices. The excessive spending, the hoarding (and stockpiling of products and the HUGE mass of plastic that they all amount to), the ridiculous over use of multiple products and the misuse of chemicals. I hate that she doesn't take any ownership of her mistakes or issues statements correcting them. I hate that she won't tolerate even constructive criticism. I hate that she has all this 'fame' thanks to her Hinchers (🤮) and pays them lip service by saying she couldn't do it without them, yet doesn't take the time to like their comments, let alone respond to them, and those few that she does reply to always get the same response of "Bless you darling. All the best" - even those who have poured their heart out to her and were maybe hoping for a more wholesome, thoughtful response. I hate that she doesn't do anything really worthwhile or give back considering her huge following, her wealth and more importantly the platform she now has. She could do so much! I just hate how fake she is - I see through her fake humble posts like a pane of glass and wish some of her fans could too. I hate that she talks about suffering with Mental Health, and knows many of her followers do too, yet doesn't dedicate any of her time to the subject other than throwing out the odd quote from Pinterest and telling her followers to do a Taa Daa list or a clockwise clean. She doesn't need to tell us the ins and outs of her life and issues but she should tell people where and how to get help, direct them to their GP and/or local mental health services, direct them to websites and helplines. With her huge following, comes responsibility. She knew what she was doing, chasing this Insta fame and she as failed miserably from a moral stand point. That is just a few of the reasons for my dislike of Sophie Hinchliffe.
Very well written! I think this really sums up how so many of us feel

Reactions: 5
She reminds me or Paris Hilton who made a business out of being a blond, ditzy, it girl. When she is really a very intelligent business woman building her brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.