Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is trying to seem relatable with the post about Ronnie sleeping through, as though its the first time, when she's posted multiple times in the past about how well he sleeps

Reactions: 18
She cleaned her sink AGAIN .... The most underused thing in her home (she doesn't cook doesn't wash up and has a dishwasher!) Yet she obsessively films herself cleaning it 🙄 why do her 'hinchers' want to watch her repeatedly clean her sink 😂

Reactions: 16
She cleaned her sink AGAIN .... The most underused thing in her home (she doesn't cook doesn't wash up and has a dishwasher!) Yet she obsessively films herself cleaning it 🙄 why do her 'hinchers' want to watch her repeatedly clean her sink 😂
Because they stooooopid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone ask where her sofa or carpet is from? 🤔
I would love some naive idiot to ask her how much it all cost. “Oh it cost me absolutely nuffink guyyzzz, it’s actually all worf about £8,000 but little ol me ain’t gotta pay, ave I? All the best babez”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she shoved the camera in Ronnie's face this morning, he looked stunned and a bit taken aback. Poor baby.

Reactions: 9
How has she got 3 washloads to do? Theres only 3 of them living there, what is she possibly finding to wash? I know everyone is different but I have me, my partner, our 2 year old and 3 month old and I have 2 washloads a day only because of separating colours, some days its only 1 wash! And rarely 3 unless its bedding day

How has she got 3 washloads to do? Theres only 3 of them living there, what is she possibly finding to wash? I know everyone is different but I have me, my partner, our 2 year old and 3 month old and I have 2 washloads a day only because of separating colours, some days its only 1 wash! And rarely 3 unless its bedding day
Probably has to wash the bedding everyday from each room because instead of the dog sleeping in a dog bed she lets him climb all over every bed in the house.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The sad thing is, she references tattle a lot - like going out with Trace when she hasn’t been seen for a while and gets called out on it, the watering can last night. But she doesn’t try to prove us all wrong and reference what we say about her not helping Ronnie and playing with him!

Reactions: 13
When I am cleaning a surface I take everything off it and clean the stuff and the space it left. When Hinchy was cleaning it looked like she missed loads by just flapping Kevin the cloth in a vague direction. I think this means I am better at cleaning....... away to let P&G know back later when I am a millionaire 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Today is probably one of the only days I wish I could swap lives with Hinch. I live next to a couple that are quite unhinged and have too much time on their hands. We have a shared gate and front path to our houses unfortunately for me. I’ve just had to defend my delivery driver for not putting the gate on the latch as the husband went flying out shouting at him and calling him a bastard. I don’t feel safe living next to someone who gets so angry and aggressive over something so small like shutting a gate. The gate is also shared (I’ve checked the deeds) so it’s up to me whether it’s open or closed too but they seem to forget that. I’ve had a passive aggressive demanding note through the door before as well. Oh how I’d give to live in Hinch’s house, it’ll be years before I can afford to rent detached! I wonder how she’d cope living here. Not only is my house full of hazards I also have crazy neighbours😂 these threads really help keep myself sane

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I didn’t know that, thank you that’s really useful as I’m due my second in April and it’s been 4 years since I had my first so a lot must have changed. I can definitely remember having a HV visit at 6 months, a year and 2 years with filler and baby weigh appointments in between
You're welcome. I know some areas have a 6 month appointment to discuss weaning but where I am it's all drop in clinics. Which I think is becoming more common
Annoyingly our closest drop in clinic has just closed and the nearest is miles away so can't walk there anymore.
Good luck with baby 2, congratulations!

Reactions: 1
I’m sure this has been commented on before but these threads move too fast for me to keep up with them!
Who the duck runs an entire dishwasher load for a single casserole dish, jug, wooden spoon, and 2 plates?? Also why is there only ever spoons in the picture. Who the duck eats a casserole with a spoon?? I’m baffled.
I am sure that all that was posed, as an earlier post she pointed to a casserole dish with a lid for her sausage dinner, the only meal that she can cook, the one that came out of the dishwasher was completely different :confused:

Reactions: 2
So 3 trays in the dad story and then the new miracle glass cleaner, have a bleeping day off selling tit..your subliminal well placed tat isn't as subliminal as you think!! Plus carrying the activity journal to clean the bedroom, as subtle as brick...I bet the whole dad popping in was planned, we aren't all fooled Sophie! Stop encouraging people to spend their money on more cleaning stuff, they don't need. Where the hell is your conscience? Is it buried underneath all your money?!

Reactions: 13
As I said I don’t agree with it either but most of us are showing genuine concern for a child due to his mother’s behaviour. My post was purely for if Hinch does read here then I hope she learns from it and changes her priorities. It should be Ronnie time all day and then she should be doing the cleaning once he’s asleep. Obviously it’s her ‘job’ but she is in a lucky position where she has a choice how to spend her time and isn’t using it very wisely. I agree the comments about autism are unnecessary and none of our business. Hinch decided to put her son on social media so much so will be open to abuse (like the troll messages she shared) and comments unfortunately

I have got my 3rd load of the day in the machine at the moment. Only 3 of us here too but I didn't wash at all yesterday and won't tomorrow either as there wont be enough stuff to make a load. Even at 30 degrees she is wasting water when she washes half a dozen bits at a time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.