Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell, I’m so behind on the thread my daughter is having a sleepover.. but I hope it was only one of the cast loving the fact that Mrs hinch was there?
Totally off topic but I finished work at 1 on Friday and instead of the housework I watched a David Attenborough ‘life’ before the school run 🙈bad I know haha! But I couldn’t help but think what he would think of Mrs hinch and the whole cult? Because if he thought bad of me I think it would be worse then my parents!
Funny you say that, because everytime she has a Hinch haul or pointless gifted rubbish. I think of Attenborough and find plastic crisis in general!

Reactions: 7
cause it could be gifted, gifted, gifted
it could be gifted
wait for the swipe ups
gifteddddddd

love a bit of lighthouse family x
Great minds think alike. I posted this a few threads back lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just seen Hinch's new post where she hands a ball to Ronnie. At allmost 6 months old he should be able to grab the ball which he isn't. He just sits there with an allmost blank stare. if you're reading this, SOPH PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND START STIMULATING YOUR SON!!!!! He's a human being - not an accessory or a prob in your numerous ads.

Reactions: 42
I've just seen Hinch's new post where she hands a ball to Ronnie. At allmost 6 months old he should be able to grab the ball which he isn't. He just sits there with an allmost blank stare. if you're reading this, SOPH PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND START STIMULATING YOUR SON!!!!! He's a human being - not an accessory or a prob in your numerous ads.
He should also be able to support himself to lean forward to grab things rather than just sitting slumped. 6 months is when you start giving solids, so they should be able to grasp between thumb and finger, and be able to sit up unaided. To me, he just seems like a 3 month old. He’s probably not allowed to grab in case he pulls her super noodle extensions out.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ronnie looks so disinterested in her.
That pic of him with the caption 'Sunday Chills' makes me feel sad for him.
I think instead of cleaning and tidying or whatever she's pissing about doing today she really needs to put to the side and make spending time with her son a priority.

Reactions: 23
Is this her attempt at being relatable? Showing everyone she’s one of us mere mortals with piles of tit to do.

Reactions: 12
So much to do at home today she says!! Probably spend the day on Instagram and we all know what that means. A day full of swipe ups and gifted tat. Spend the day with your son. Anytime I've been out which is very rare without my kids I always spend the whole day with them afterwards. Looks like it's another day of Jamie solely looking after him while she's trying to earn a pound or two at the expense of others!!

Reactions: 16
Do I leave piles of clean clothes on the stairs to carry up later? No because I'm not lazy and also have a massive dog who manages to track mud up the stairs every day in spite of the fact that her paws are wiped every time she comes back into the house.
No point in washing it if I'm not going to deal with it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Why does she laugh like a manic villian every time she speaks to her child? Jesus Christ. She really doesn’t understand he’s an actual human being and is not a toy/prop/playing dollies. He’s blank as a brick wall and is probably very unsure of his own mother due to her bizarre behaviour. Very unnatural. Some women might be a bit unsure how to interact with their babies... at first, but by 6mths she should be a bit more in tune with what her child likes and responds too. Very sad actually.

Reactions: 29
Ronnie looks so disinterested in her.
That pic of him with the caption 'Sunday Chills' makes me feel sad for him.
I think instead of cleaning and tidying or whatever she's pissing about doing today she really needs to put to the side and make spending time with her son a priority.
As his mother - the person who gave birth to him - there should be a natural bond between them, but I just don't see it. Instead it just looks awkward when she tries to interact with her own son and Ronnie senses it. Motherhood just doesn't come natural to her.

Do I leave piles of clean clothes on the stairs to carry up later? No because I'm not lazy and also have a massive dog who manages to track mud up the stairs every day in spite of the fact that her paws are wiped every time she comes back into the house.
No point in washing it if I'm not going to deal with it 🤷‍♀️
I’m on home care this morning, or was, as a favour to someone. I did two loads of washing at 6am and folded it all into individual piles to be taken into peoples rooms while I was at work (ha!) anyway, two labs, a muddy walk and a wrestling match on said sofa while I was out meant I came home to all the clothes I’d sorted in a muddy pile in front of the washer.

Just have to keep reminding myself: deck the halls not the family, falalalala 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Just to add that yes, it probably was lazy of me not to take them up but a) I could barely see colours at that time, having got in from work just after midnight and b) I didn’t want to wake everyone up. I suppose I should be grateful the dogs were walked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's laughing, talking and smiling at Ronnie and he has absolutely zero reaction. Seems very developmentally delayed..and it's probably because all he knows is a phone shoved in his face. I feel so sorry for him. The difference between him and Rex is absolutely shocking. Sophie needs to cop on and start stimulating the not little guy more. So very sad for him...he's a gorgeous little munchkin

Reactions: 22
Well that poor veg stall has been neglected, another fad! And well done Hinch on getting your casserole dish out sat ready for later, tick that one off , ..... sit yourself down and have a rest now 🙄...... she’s got about 2 items on the stairs to go up it’s all staged today she’s going to be the busy housewife ffucckkkkk offffffffff. Xx

Attachments

This is so sad. Jamie makes Ronnie belly laugh, but as soon as Sophie comes over he imidiately stops laughing.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
You can see it that video she just posted - Ronnie's all smiles and laughs with Jamie and then as soon as she tries to interact he's deadpan again. Her screeching can't help I'm sure. It's so sad 😕 it really does look like she's playing dolls with him. As someone struggling to conceive I find it even more abhorrent that someone could have a child and basically ignore them for swipe ups and z Listers. 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.