Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I honestly don’t feel the development comments on Ronnie are fair. A few people have said now they have children with autism or SEN and I bet you’d be heart broken reading these comments if they were about your child. I know I would be. (No way am I giving Grinch sympathy though.)
When I comment on his development, im not saying there's anything wrong with him, but there is clearly a lack of stimulation, which is clearly his parents fault.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
When I comment on his development, im not saying there's anything wrong with him, but there is clearly a lack of stimulation, which is clearly his parents fault.
Agree, it’s not about his development or about him personally, it’s about him not having enough stimulation, particularly from his mother. She needs to focus on him and only him, forget social media and get Jamie back to work, I’m sure they’ve paid off the mortgage so could survive on one wage.
She needs to enjoy the time where they’re small enough to just sit and enjoy interacting and cuddling. The house is clearly clean, the washing can wait. But babies can’t stay babies forever.

Reactions: 21

Yel

Guys I honestly don’t feel the development comments on Ronnie are fair. A few people have said now they have children with autism or SEN and I bet you’d be heart broken reading these comments if they were about your child. I know I would be. (No way am I giving Grinch sympathy though.)
That's exactly why she shouldn't post him on her business page and use as a prop to make money.

She was already making a fortune from ads and had no need to ever share him, but chose to.

Reactions: 32
Also she said Oohh he sucks his thumb now but to me it looks he’s just biting on it through teething. She’s so out of tune with him (it seems)
I also wonder if he reaches to suck his thumb as at that age they like to mouth everything don’t they! It’s an important thing for them to be able to do this. What concerns me is when he tried to do that to the ball hinch said no and moved it and started screeching that weird laugh out? I am guessing she doesn’t want him experience things a natural way that babies do?! only from a distance whilst she holds it? It’s really sad! Get him on a blanket with a bunch of his toys and stop using him as a prop!
shes is seriously interfering/delaying his development!
Also why’s he never stuffed with cushions or little chair thing so he can sit up?

Some use that treasure box was!

Reactions: 16
The noises she makes at Ronnie is not normal or natural at all. I think we all have ‘baby voices’ when speaking to babies but they are usually soft and gentle in tone. Hers is harsh, brash and far too loud.

Reactions: 23
I've just seen Hinch's new post where she hands a ball to Ronnie. At allmost 6 months old he should be able to grab the ball which he isn't. He just sits there with an allmost blank stare. if you're reading this, SOPH PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND START STIMULATING YOUR SON!!!!! He's a human being - not an accessory or a prob in your numerous ads.
To be fair he did reach out for the ball and tried to take it and she just pulled it away because she was too busy filming to notice!

I don't agree with people saying he's delayed, but I do agree from seeing that she needs to switch on a bit and focus on what hes doing rather than what hes wearing! He was clearly chewing his thumb not sucking it, why can't he have toys while he's sat there? Wheres the sensory chest?!

Reactions: 11
That's exactly why she shouldn't post him on her business page and use as a prop to make money.

She was already making a fortune from ads and had no need to ever share him, but chose to.
Yes this is the thing. People comment on all of her content and will comment on Ronnie as he is a large part of that. I don't think (and would certainly hope not) that anyone comments on what they see of him to have a snide dig at her or to be insulting, but out of concern.
I don't ever really reference Ronnie but I have to admit, yes their interaction seems unusual from what we are being shown.

Reactions: 11
It's very clear to see , Jamie is the one who interacts with Ronnie . The boy is smiley and happy around him , but with her he is completely different which is very sad.
Back along when they were over at Stacy's house, Ronnie was very vocal and babbling when Joe was making a fuss of him . She doesn't appear naturally maternal , and she's obviously distracted by insta and the bloody dog 🙄

Reactions: 22
The noises she makes at Ronnie is not normal or natural at all. I think we all have ‘baby voices’ when speaking to babies but they are usually soft and gentle in tone. Hers is harsh, brash and far too loud.
Especially if you have a child that is quiet in nature, they don't react well to screeching and shouting! Baby talk is good for babies to mimic sounds and they respond better but not screaming your head off and cackling!

Reactions: 8
I am curious because I don’t follow this thread and I’m much more into reading about other people, but besides the book deals and hideous swipe ups, what do you guys not like about her? She just has like the same amount of threads as the minghams and Christ they are awful people so I’m just curious really

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Absolute prime example
Jaimie entertaining Ronnie , hinch behind her phone not joining in the fun with her child
When she does join in all fun/smiles stop
She can make all the money in world and be gifted all the material things she can possibly fill her house with , but that boys childhood she will never get back

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I am curious because I don’t follow this thread and I’m much more into reading about other people, but besides the book deals and hideous swipe ups, what do you guys not like about her? She just has like the same amount of threads as the minghams and Christ they are awful people so I’m just curious really
Where to start.......?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.