Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t really understand what she needs time off from? She posts stories that amount to maybe 10 mins a day, she doesn’t really leave her house, she ignores every person who messages and comments so what is it that’s getting to her? What’s so hard about her job? NOTHING.

People are starting to click and it’s falling into place that she’s a giant wet wipe who is just in this for her own selfish gain. More and more messages from former hinchers on here (which I love), Ads are flopping and are mysteriously disappearing.

She could post her stories/paid ads and then stay off her phone, the problem is she’s now obsessed, spending all day everyday on her phone and I reckon she’s cracked.

Reactions: 27
Sophie hun, you could have flown free if you didn't sign that contract with gleam. Now you belong to them. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This!!! Me and my OH can’t afford any presents for anybody this year. Last month we managed to scrape up £20 to buy some second hand presents for our daughters birthday/Christmas. I’m a stay at home mum and OH works 50 hour weeks and we’re struggling to keep up with everything. I’d love to wake up for just ONE DAY and not worry.
How old is your daughter? I’m happy to send you something. I know that sounds really random but I’d be happy to spread some festive joy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I do hope the visit to the venue was for the christening and not renewing the vows - they’ve only been married for a bleeping year, why is she so obsessed with her wedding?! Probably because it was a whole day where she was the complete centre of attention in her giant dress - yknow despite the fact she is just so terribly anxious that she struggles to leave the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Time to fly free 😂 HAHAHAHA DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU OK THE WAY OUT 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How long do you reckon before the next post ? Off on her jollies do you think , or just so wealthy they can take a few weeks off and relax I feel so very very sorry for them ... obvs not at all ! She is not the only one who can be completely insincere ... I don’t really care what she is up to I just hope she hasn’t ruined Christmas for her obsessed followers how will they cope ? but they have served their purpose I am sure Sophie will be forgiven , or maybe they army will mutiny !

Reactions: 9
How old is your daughter? I’m happy to send you something. I know that sounds really random but I’d be happy to spread some festive joy ❤
Me too, I don’t have much money but my daughter is 6 and I have SO MANY toys she no longer uses, in excellent condition. I was going to take them to Salvation Army but I can send you pics if you want ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is what happens when two absolute bogans get out of their depth.

Jamie needs to duck off back to work and be a decent role model for his son, instead of twatting about in hideous tracksuits and being his wife’s lapdog.

Grinch needs to concentrate on her baby. She’s spent his entire life glued to her phone, no wonder he doesn’t seem to be progressing very quickly.

Normality is what they need. If they’re together 24/7 7 days a week then their marriage will suffer. Get a bleeping life, the pair of you! All the bleeping best.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I reckon she will have a good holiday over Christmas and come back on the panel of loose women or some other show. This is her way out of Instagram she knew it would come to an end. I bet there is something coming up on new year.Also her engagement was slowing right down perhaps her family have warned her she’s heading for a break down and advised her to spend more time with Ronnie. She’s made her money on this particular platform and it’s bye for now

Reactions: 19
The whole things just weird!

Yesterday she was doing polls about putting up a second tree? Today she’s flying free 🙄

Also her bestie had an event, very relevant to hinch Seeing as she’s a new mum but she wernt there. Obvs not that close

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This!!! Me and my OH can’t afford any presents for anybody this year. Last month we managed to scrape up £20 to buy some second hand presents for our daughters birthday/Christmas. I’m a stay at home mum and OH works 50 hour weeks and we’re struggling to keep up with everything. I’d love to wake up for just ONE DAY and not worry.
How old is your daughter? I have a duplicate gift for my daughter this year its a bizzybub google it :) if you want it I am more than happy to send it to you x x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
wish she would disappear stop posting crappy stories of her sheep saying how much they love her she really is self obsessed idiot who thinks the worlds world revolves around her

Reactions: 16
I’ve been married for 15 years. Together for 25. We have 4 kids and I think once I’ve got our wedding photos out and showed them to the kids. I have a small photo of us all at the wedding on my sideboard.
She is obsessed with her wedding. She loves being the centre of attention. A huge wedding does not make a great marriage Sophie !
Get over it ffs you’ve had your big princess day so move the duck on love
As for having a break from instagram blah blah blah whatever. People are fickle and will get bored with her not posting 50 times a day. They will move on to something new
Do us all a favour and sod off with all your flammable gifted tat !

Reactions: 20
Fly free 😂😂😂 Soph you’ve been flying free for bleeping ages hun with all your gifted tit! But please do a line of that gear you’ve got on your front room floor, fly free & duck off! All the best 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘That’s it guyzzz I’m stepping away from my insta!’ Then proceeds to make multiple posts showing screen shots from her wet fans 😐 just duck off already will you 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say, I'm stepping back from tattle.... I've put too much pressure on myself to post each day!💖...#flyfreefthedust😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say, I'm stepping back from tattle.... I've put too much pressure on myself to post each day!💖...#flyfreefthedust😂
You can’t though cause we would actually miss you! 😩😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sob story on her stories today! Obviously wanted her ego boosting. The only pressure is to keep up the lies she keeps feeding people! Maybe things really are unravelling for her, although I give her maybe a day or two before she's back with the swipe ups

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.