Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who renews their vows after only being married less than two years? 🙄

Talk about attention-seeking 😡

Perhaps her marriage to Mr Sports Direct isn’t living up to the hype?🤔

There may be trouble ahead..,,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyssssss im stepping back from insta, but only after I show you how much people love me

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How old is your daughter? I’m happy to send you something. I know that sounds really random but I’d be happy to spread some festive joy ❤
I second this , would love to help you. I have two little girls myself 💕 See, we’re not all bad guyyyssss 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
we all know shes posted that on his story and she controls that aswell sophie do one #feelsorryforme is tad annoying now you are laughing stock on social media years from now when Mrs Hinch is mentioned people will only remember u as the money grabbing selfish cow make u feel proud does it

Reactions: 15
I reckon she will have a good holiday over Christmas and come back on the panel of loose women or some other show. This is her way out of Instagram she knew it would come to an end. I bet there is something coming up on new year.Also her engagement was slowing right down perhaps her family have warned her she’s heading for a break down and advised her to spend more time with Ronnie. She’s made her money on this particular platform and it’s bye for now
hmm I sense lapland trip in the works to occupy her as she “takes a step back from insta” but there’ll be a “oh before I go and spend quality time with my family posts I just want to say.... blah ... Thank you ...blah my hinchers...blah blah... swipe up..bye guyyyzzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🎻🎻🎻

Oh help, I've been given too much free stuff and spent too much time at home raking in money for tit adverts.

She won't be able to help herself she can't stay off Instagram for more than day 🤣
She's clearly taking a break to try to get interest in her again. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that 🙄

Omg has anyone read what Jamie has posted on his story, I think I threw up a little in my mouth!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.