Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been married for 15 years. Together for 25. We have 4 kids and I think once I’ve got our wedding photos out and showed them to the kids. I have a small photo of us all at the wedding on my sideboard.
She is obsessed with her wedding. She loves being the centre of attention. A huge wedding does not make a great marriage Sophie !
Get over it ffs you’ve had your big princess day so move the duck on love
As for having a break from instagram blah blah blah whatever. People are fickle and will get bored with her not posting 50 times a day. They will move on to something new
Do us all a favour and sod off with all your flammable gifted tat !
Yes even with her adoring following, her fame is insta based only. Longer she's away, more she'll be forgotten. Then if her plan is to return in another project, it's more likely people will be like er Mrs who?

Wonder how many Hinchers are crying into their Narnias tonight 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sob story on her stories today! Obviously wanted her ego boosting. The only pressure is to keep up the lies she keeps feeding people! Maybe things really are unravelling for her, although I give her maybe a day or two before she's back with the swipe ups
Definitely, she'll be back. Someone will offer to gift her something and she won't be able to resist

Reactions: 6
You piss off and fly free Hinch, it’ll be a Christmas miracle 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guyzz earlier today I visited the very same toilet where I took my first ever dump after we moved into this house. It really got me thinking that I’m putting too much pressure on myself trying to maintain regular bowel movements, the knot I get in my tummy is just something I can’t ignore though. I really just need to take a more natural approach, some days I’ll poop, some days I won’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Oh she will be back.

Remember it is her 30th birthday in a few months.. she cannot possibly celebrate without anything being gifted can she? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say, I'm stepping back from tattle.... I've put too much pressure on myself to post each day!💖...#flyfreefthedust😂
You take your time to fly free our F. You deserve the break because you are such an inspiration and you are beautiful inside and out.
You have worked so hard at Tattling, but all your Tattlers will be here waiting for you when you've had enough of flying free.
#FtheDustchangedmylife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Long time lurker here ✌🏼 Saw the light with Mrs Hinch months again but I still follow her to roll my eyes at every single one of her stories!! Anyone noticed how she’s conveniently taking a ‘break’ the day after the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend...after flogging every deal going and making her quick and easy money 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ She really has no morals!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've just got to say this..... Tattle members may be known for being trolls which is complete bullshit, however the kindness shown by people on here willing to help those less fortunate is a wonderful sight.
If i could help those i definitely would do too.
If Hinch reads Tattle (im 99.999% sure she does) then read this and weep - this is true kindness not your stupid Instagram account where you only think about yourself and have no compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I know it has been mentioned before but it actually infuriates me that she will delete any slightly challenging comment that it is left on her posts? It is clear she wants to paint herself in a certain light by doing it? She mentions how she cannot get through every message etc. But can trawl through 1000's of comments and deletes the comments with any slight bit of negativity or a reasonable challenge? She is a blatent liar!! It is insane

Reactions: 28
Fly free? FLY FREE? As if you were trapped! As if you didn’t chase this ‘fame’??? Is this woman honestly for real? Is she bleeping deranged? YOU WANTED THIS, you ACTIVELY sought this out. You’ve done nothing but parade your entire gifted existence around on social media for the last year and made a goddamn killing from doing so, and now she’s sucked the life out of that, she’s just given what is basically a massive ‘duck you’ to her loyal followers, who MADE HER, without actually giving a SINGLE THING back? I’m raging and i have no right to be, I’m just AMAZED how she can pull the sympathy card after take take taking all she can with her grabby little hands. Say what you will but the woman isn’t stupid. She knows it’s downhill from here (🤞🏼) and is making the winding down look like her choice rather than the fact she’s just dying out. I’m so happy this appears to be coming to an end! However bitter that makes me sound. Social media will be a better place without vultures like her 🙂
Absolutely everything I thought too ! The start of the end for our Sophlora !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This!!! Me and my OH can’t afford any presents for anybody this year. Last month we managed to scrape up £20 to buy some second hand presents for our daughters birthday/Christmas. I’m a stay at home mum and OH works 50 hour weeks and we’re struggling to keep up with everything. I’d love to wake up for just ONE DAY and not worry.
PM me your details love I’ll make up a little Christmas pack for your little one xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This!!! Me and my OH can’t afford any presents for anybody this year. Last month we managed to scrape up £20 to buy some second hand presents for our daughters birthday/Christmas. I’m a stay at home mum and OH works 50 hour weeks and we’re struggling to keep up with everything. I’d love to wake up for just ONE DAY and not worry.
I’m just about to do the pre-Christmas clear out of my daughters toys this week. Would happily like to pass some on to you if you’ll let me. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s a funny old fish. You can set your watch by her. Usually does a major gifted announcement and/or millions of swipe ups and ads then a day or so later suddenly gets “nervous” and can’t cope with trolls etc and then screen shots all her followers messages of adulation and support. Such a strange lady

Reactions: 14
I unfollowed her ages ago but thought I'd have a look at her stories tonight after seeing the comments here. It seems like she wants the fame but not the downsides of it, so she's made a lot of money and now says "see ya"...ive got all I want so off I go. Good. Enjoy your easy life that you didn't really have to work for.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen anyone else repost as many arse kissing DMs as Grinch does. It’s so beyond cringe that she feels a need to, and just shows it’s the exact reason she puts out these attention seeking stories and posts in the first place! And it’s literally the only acknowledgment she gives to her sycophants!
Nothing is sacred, everything is for show.

She never keeps to her word about being off Instagram, this will be no exception and is only being done as manipulation anyway. The amount of times she’s posted ‘goodnight Hinchers’ or signed off for the day and then an hour later she’s back 🤣

She’s been called out too much recently and instead of acknowledging VERY valid points and concerns she uses it as a reason to duck out and will inevitably blame ‘trolls’.

If she really wanted to be out of the limelight why is she constantly being pushed by Gleam in the tabloids, two radio appearances in a week, blatant podcasts coming up (one with Stacey and others she’s been practically begging for on peoples Instagram posts!). Fake, fake, fake.

Reactions: 22
So Jamie has just pretty much confirmed what I said earlier. Well kudos for putting your Mrs first Jamie ahead of the money and glory etc. Quite sweet really... just make sure she stays off, no big comebacks in the new year ta very much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got a 15 month old - happy to pass on some of her toys / clothes that she has grown out of if your little one is younger. Just shout. X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’ll be back on tomorrow morning. She can’t stay away. Insta is her income. Without it, she has nothing. For someone who supposedly suffers with anxiety to the point she can’t leave the house some days - her wedding day was all ME ME ME. Liar. And who the hell still harps on about it A YEAR afterwards?! I’ll bet she’s the type of person who invited her friends round to watch the wedding video. Or she whacks it on whenever she’s got a spare half hour. Can’t stand that. 🤢

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.