Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically she’s saying thanks for gifting me everything I need for my house. I’m off, see you suckers around....oh and if money drys up I will come back on with some more swipe ups!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's finally cracked!! Been on the cards for a while now, i reckon that's what her long silence from insta was about last week. Then there was the red eyes a couple of days ago. She's been acting even more weird of late and very passive aggressive!
Classic example of you seem to have it all but be unhappy still.
Money definitely cant buy happiness!!
Let's hope she takes better care of that babys needs and health now!!
What is it she actually wants tho??? She’s had normal jobs and a normal life etc and now she’s got this famous life and the family life and the massive house she’s still not happy. Nothing will make this girl happy. she’s one of them. Just too greedy and she needs to piss off. No one cares whether she posts or not. The hinchers all have their own platforms now they tag each other do giveaways show off their new blankets and wax melts. She’s set it up for them and they are continuing she doesn’t need to be on it like she thinks they want her to be.

Reactions: 21
‘Fly free’ isn’t that a mawkish thing people say when some dies, not gets exhausted from being on IG?
Yeh, it’s what you say when someone’s died. Why is she acting like her life has been a misery all of a sudden? She’s just always so tone deaf to everything all of the time!!

Reactions: 15
I actually felt sick when I read “fly free Sophie rose”. What the actual duck! Yea it must be a really hard life taking all that cash in and having hundreds of gifted items. Poor you!!!! Surely her hinchers will see through this bollocks

Reactions: 22
Fly free? FLY FREE? As if you were trapped! As if you didn’t chase this ‘fame’??? Is this woman honestly for real? Is she bleeping deranged? YOU WANTED THIS, you ACTIVELY sought this out. You’ve done nothing but parade your entire gifted existence around on social media for the last year and made a goddamn killing from doing so, and now she’s sucked the life out of that, she’s just given what is basically a massive ‘duck you’ to her loyal followers, who MADE HER, without actually giving a SINGLE THING back? I’m raging and i have no right to be, I’m just AMAZED how she can pull the sympathy card after take take taking all she can with her grabby little hands. Say what you will but the woman isn’t stupid. She knows it’s downhill from here (🤞🏼) and is making the winding down look like her choice rather than the fact she’s just dying out. I’m so happy this appears to be coming to an end! However bitter that makes me sound. Social media will be a better place without vultures like her 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 57
“Fly Free Sophie Rose” 😂😂😂 actually cracking up at that! 🤣
She knows it’s coming to an end but is trying to make it look like it’s her decision! Off you duck then.
I snorted!!
Sounds like she’s bloody died 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
“Fly Free Sophie Rose” 😂😂😂 actually cracking up at that! 🤣
She knows it’s coming to an end but is trying to make it look like it’s her decision! Off you duck then.
Do you think she just saw the fly free and thought she was getting a *gifted holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You know what, the more I think about the more it makes sense. She’ll close down her limited company, then no one will see her earnings, because then those who loved her will see her for what she really is. I bet she’s ashamed of how much she’s actually made from all this, reality has hit her like a tit tonne of bricks.

Reactions: 14
Oh ffs, fly free.... did she die?? Why make the big song and dance about stepping back from Instagram?? It’s like for instance when someone leaves tattle and announces it... it’s not an airport.. if u want to go then off u duck!
she’s just looking for sympathy as usual. She doesn’t deserve anyones pity... she did this to herself, she went looking for it and she decided to take her account the way she did. People say she’s not stupid coz she’s earned all that money, I say she is stupid because she could have had it all.... she just got too greedy and went about it the wrong way.
All she had to do was tell the truth, give a little back, engage with her followers, actually teach people to clean and not just spray chemicals about etc then she wouldn’t have anywhere near the amount of critism she is getting, coz let’s face it, that’s the only reason she’s taking a step back (for now). People are wising up to her and she’s getting alot of backlash and it’s her own greedy fault.
Sophie if ur reading this, please just get off insta and go spend some quality time with ur son and husband, they are way more important than being on social media 24/7

Reactions: 18
shes going into hiding now before her accounts go public so everyone will finally see what greedy money grabbing witch she is

Reactions: 25
I've missed so much today, you think this is it, she hit a wall, mental breakdown, house is full so she doesn't need anything begged and she's off insta??

Reactions: 3
She’s like a bad case of thrush; irritating and hard to get rid of. There’s no way she’s going anywhere, she was probably feeling the lack of engagement/attention. She’s one of those people who needs to have something “big” happening in her life at all times and for other people to know about it so that they can heap her with praise and adulation. Her life is so shallow that when there is nothing going on, she can’t take it, so creates it.

Reactions: 14
So a woman who's made herself a bleeping mint by exploiting gullible followers is now talking about pressure. Nothing to do with the fact that your Lenor Comp was a flop. That your wonderful loungewear maybe wasnt the runaway success you claimed it to be. That even some of your more faithful are starting to question your motives because of the endless stream of ads and gifted tit.

Cry my a bleeping river Hinch. You chose this path, you don't get to bleeping witch about it.

Reactions: 29
She's made loads from advertising so she's having christmas off!! Or her and Stace are having a double christening and ok are paying them for a exclusive.

Reactions: 6
Basically she’s saying thanks for gifting me everything I need for my house. I’m off, see you suckers around....oh and if money drys up I will come back on with some more swipe ups!!!!
You got it! Spot on

Reactions: 8
Fly free Sophie rose... how cringe 🤢

But then it could be a hint that she’s flying somewhere! Who knows with her

I don’t see how going back to your wedding venue suddenly makes you realise you need to take a step back.. always half truths

Either something unflattering might be coming out in the press or she’s having a mental breakdown behind the scenes.

Maybe she really was having an intervention when her “cousins” came round

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.