Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh Soph if you’re reading this, I’m sorry you’ve got a horrid knot in your stomach.... but on the plus side at least you or Jamie don’t have to get up for work in the morning or worry about how your going to pay for Christmas!
This!!! Me and my OH can’t afford any presents for anybody this year. Last month we managed to scrape up £20 to buy some second hand presents for our daughters birthday/Christmas. I’m a stay at home mum and OH works 50 hour weeks and we’re struggling to keep up with everything. I’d love to wake up for just ONE DAY and not worry.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Lots on here saying the wedding venue visit was for the christening. I’m half expecting they’re renewing their vows. Wouldn’t surprise me if she does the whole wedding again.
I wouldn’t put it past her. She’s been hinting at renewing their vows for a while now.

Reactions: 3
Hang on a minute...so what was the purpose of the stickers yesterday?? Either that's been a flop or people are waiting to be shouted out..so bit of waste of time really.
Total flop...when you look at the hashtag there are literally 6 pics from the hinchers with their stickers. There are 3 posts from a children’s charity asking for her help. She’s replied to her hinchers but ignored the charity...typical!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It wouldn't surprise me if they revisited their wedding venue to cheer Hinch up. This will be Jamie's idea, but it's his wife that has got herself into a massive hole that she can't get out of and is then playing the victim.
I agree a Christening could be on the cards too.

Reactions: 15
What's with all the 'woe is me' act?
Trying to stay relevant Soph? You wouldn't know anxiety if it smacked you in the face. We all saw that YouTube video from back when you first started out.
That gifted fireplace finished it for me. It looks proper tit too, a real 'afterthought'.
😮 what YouTube video?!

I really wanted to watch the documentary last night as a while back I was approached to go on it, this and Ch5 Rich Kids Go Skint (as a host to a rich kid). I don’t see myself and my children as poor because we are rich in love and knowledge, manners and care so I declined. I then couldn’t bring myself to watch. I think it might’ve broken me.

I’ve been holding it together the last few weeks but over the weekend my washing machine started smoking and has packed up. My recently widowed Mum is helping me out - my heating still isn’t working anyway so not only is she drying our clothes she’s washing them now too.

I’m glad Soph is taking a break - if only for my own sanity. My guess is she will still find time to delete negative comments though.

I may not have money but I have taste and a good heart. Coming home tonight I saw a little old lady fall while putting her bin out. I stopped and picked her up and offered to take her in her house and make a cup of tea. She insisted she was ok. So I told a neighbour and asked if they could check on her later. Our actions speak louder than word Soph. For they are priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She ain't going anywhere. Her engagement rate has probably fallen and she is losing followers. Look closer at what she is saying. All that bullshit about her true followers and those who love her will stay. She is in damage control mode and ensuring she gets her most loyal fans to stay. She knows what she is doing.
spot on then u will see hundreds off dont worry mrs hinch we love u take time away and that bullshit and low and behold she will be quiet for few days and bang shes back with the #swipups

Or maybe gleam and P&G have finally dropped her.
imagine merry Christmas to us all if they have 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Time to fly free? Is she actually taking the piss? She's had everything she wanted gifted to her and she's acting like she is so hard done by and is suffering. bleeping duck off and then duck off some more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
“Fly Free Sophie Rose” 😂😂😂 actually cracking up at that! 🤣
She knows it’s coming to an end but is trying to make it look like it’s her decision! Off you duck then.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wonder what happened to the football match Jamie and joe were supposed to go to. And Hinch and stave we’re gonna have a sleepover 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is damage control. It’s her pattern. Huge gifted item, we pull her to shreds. She does woe is me - she’ll do some ‘cleaning’ stories and cute Ronnie stories. Then she’ll hit us with the gifted holiday etc. She’s despicable!

Greedy beggy cow - giving Tuesday. My arse! Said it before but she literally wouldn’t give you the steam off her piss.

Go sit in your new Audi outside a neighbours house wondering if they’re hinchers! Atb Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
watch her renew her vows and have christening all in one after all she doesnt like the limelight been taking away from her

I mean is she actually for real?? Such a hard life being her she needs a break 😅😡🖕🏼

Not buying it at all.
I have a feeling she’s nervous because she knows things are taking a turn for the worst for her. People are waking up and dropping like flies. Engagement levels finally dropping. Increase in comments calling her out etc. I suspect last night's documentary has made a lot of people think twice where she is concerned and she knows it. And that’s the knot in my stomach feeling she’s got.

And the venue staff were there to meet her? For them to be waiting to greet her means it’s no random visit. The crafty thing has something up her sleeve!! An extravagant christening gets my vote too.

I really do hope this is the end of the road for her. She’s clung on for dear life I’ll give her that but she’s finally realised she can’t control the situation for much longer so she’s now on damage limitation mode 100%. Let’s hope she doesn’t rear her ugly head ever again 🤞🏼 I’ll drink to that 🥂
My money on Christening and OK deal

Reactions: 12
omg "keep it real"wtf seriously if people think that's real were all fucked

Reactions: 8
If she is withdrawing from insta for any length of time Jamie is going to have to get back to the office. The gifts will stop coming and they will have bills to pay.

Reactions: 9
‘Fly free’ isn’t that a mawkish thing people say when some dies, not gets exhausted from being on IG?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This!!! Me and my OH can’t afford any presents for anybody this year. Last month we managed to scrape up £20 to buy some second hand presents for our daughters birthday/Christmas. I’m a stay at home mum and OH works 50 hour weeks and we’re struggling to keep up with everything. I’d love to wake up for just ONE DAY and not worry.
One day you will wake up and not worry I promise you.
When my friends used to say they wish they could win the lottery and buy a big house, flash cars and holidays I used to think I wish I could have one week where I dont have to take coppers to the shop to pay for bread and milk!
I wont lie, theres some weeks even now where I dont even have enough for a pint of milk but only when Ive had big stuff to pay for like the mot on the car or the washers broke.
Your daughter wont even remember what she got for birthday/christmas when shes older so dont worry about that and family & friends wont care if you dont get them a present.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Time to fly free” is she bleeping joking? There’s people with no gas and electricity, no food in their houses and she’s behaving like this? bleep.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.