Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or did she not mention this anywhere! When she was on virgin she told all her followers!

Reactions: 5
She could have had it all. Carried on the cleaning in the main, been gifted some beautiful bits. Gave back, been more down to earth..gave a thought to those less fortunate. She couldn't please everyone, but she could have avoided alot of the criticism.

Reactions: 37
I mean is she actually for real?? Such a hard life being her she needs a break 😅😡🖕🏼

Not buying it at all.
I have a feeling she’s nervous because she knows things are taking a turn for the worst for her. People are waking up and dropping like flies. Engagement levels finally dropping. Increase in comments calling her out etc. I suspect last night's documentary has made a lot of people think twice where she is concerned and she knows it. And that’s the knot in my stomach feeling she’s got.

And the venue staff were there to meet her? For them to be waiting to greet her means it’s no random visit. The crafty thing has something up her sleeve!! An extravagant christening gets my vote too.

I really do hope this is the end of the road for her. She’s clung on for dear life I’ll give her that but she’s finally realised she can’t control the situation for much longer so she’s now on damage limitation mode 100%. Let’s hope she doesn’t rear her ugly head ever again 🤞🏼 I’ll drink to that 🥂

Reactions: 31
She sold her soul to Gleam and now the consequences after the greed are staring her in the face. There’s time to redeem yourself Sophie sunshine. Stop being a greedy bastard is step one

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve been away for a few days with virtually no internet access so didn’t use the little I had on catching up with her. Just been for a very long and muddy dog walk, got in the car and radio was on and I heard that bleeping voice....my piss was boiling.....I heard the bit about....don’t know how I got here to be honest...and the hairdressing...literally 30 secs and I made Hubby turn it off 😡I’ve listened to Radio 2 since I was a kid off and on and now it looks like I’m gonna boycott them. Absolute effing drivel from her gob that they are too now sucked in to ! I’ve got loads to scan through, it’s a couple of threads I think....I’ve got no idea what she’s been up to for last few days.

Reactions: 5
I think tit definitely went down on Sunday, she was definitely on one. Jamie looked fuming when she was filming him with Ronnie on his lap (proving that Ronnie doesn’t have a flat head). I reckon she’s constantly been checking Tattle and getting herself more and more worked up, they’ve had words and she’s agreed to step away from insta for a bit. She probably couldn’t get out of yesterday’s ridiculous sticker tit, so today they’ve gone to the wedding venue (in the new Audi) to organise Ronnie’s gifted christening and so she can post pics of the place and tell her cult that she’s having some time away. Just in time for her to have a few weeks off for Christmas and come back in the new year with ‘guess what guyyyyyzzzz we are getting Ronnie christened at our wedding venue’ oh and by the way here’s a tit load of swipe ups to skint yourselves out with

Reactions: 34
I’ve been away for a few days with virtually no internet access so didn’t use the little I had on catching up with her. Just been for a very long and muddy dog walk, got in the car and radio was on and I heard that bleeping voice....my piss was boiling.....I heard the bit about....don’t know how I got here to be honest...and the hairdressing...literally 30 secs and I made Hubby turn it off 😡I’ve listened to Radio 2 since I was a kid off and on and now it looks like I’m gonna boycott them. Absolute effing drivel from her gob that they are too now sucked in to ! I’ve got loads to scan through, it’s a couple of threads I think....I’ve got no idea what she’s been up to for last few days.
Don't worry it was only 31 seconds long😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awh Soph if you’re reading this, I’m sorry you’ve got a horrid knot in your stomach.... but on the plus side at least you or Jamie don’t have to get up for work in the morning or worry about how your going to pay for Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm really looking forward to seeing her accounts published on companies house. Be interesting to see what she earnt last year.

Reactions: 26
I think they’ve had a big argument over the tit show that was their Christmas tree day. She was more concerned about likes and trolls than making memories with her baby, and that’s a sad way to live.
She should have a proper social media break and enjoy her first Christmas with the baby. Instead of trying to keep up this Truman show *gifted lifestyle she’s trying to maintain.
Also, how much of a bridezilla must she have been. The wedding day was all about HER that’s why she loves remembering it so much 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What's with all the 'woe is me' act?
Trying to stay relevant Soph? You wouldn't know anxiety if it smacked you in the face. We all saw that YouTube video from back when you first started out.
That gifted fireplace finished it for me. It looks proper tit too, a real 'afterthought'.

Reactions: 21
I’m surprised she didn’t make a song and dance out of being at the BBC! I’ve been to the radio bit before and seen the newsroom etc. It’s a really lovely building and interesting to see how everything works. Thought there would at least have been a boomerang video in the radio green room!

Reactions: 7
so I think shes "winding down" because shes read here and knows the backlash that is upon her for all the gifted items shes going to get for xmas. I also have a feeling theres some press stories on the way that may not have her portrayed the way she wishes.

I would like to think maybe just maybe shes understanding about how many disagree with what she does and shes decided less is more but sadly I think it's the former and off she hides. except if shes done deals with anyone she will contractually have to post ads and affiliations or hand cash or gifts back.

Is it me or did she not mention this anywhere! When she was on virgin she told all her followers!
she didnt want the same backlash

Reactions: 6
Hang on a minute...so what was the purpose of the stickers yesterday?? Either that's been a flop or people are waiting to be shouted out..so bit of waste of time really.

Reactions: 7
Lots on here saying the wedding venue visit was for the christening. I’m half expecting they’re renewing their vows. Wouldn’t surprise me if she does the whole wedding again.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.