Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet it will be a joint christening/ 1st birthday party. Her little pity party really made my eyes role!! I wish my only worry was posting on Instagram too much!!
I use to follow her pre wedding and remember he posting up to 50 stories a day of her cleaning so what’s the difference between cleaning stories and ad stories. Your still on Instagram just as much as you was! Another lie from poor old soph. I like how she’s taken a step back after doing a big cleaning product advert with the stickers! She needs to make sure she’s still getting money even though she’s having a break 🙄

Reactions: 14
She's finally cracked!! Been on the cards for a while now, i reckon that's what her long silence from insta was about last week. Then there was the red eyes a couple of days ago. She's been acting even more weird of late and very passive aggressive!
Classic example of you seem to have it all but be unhappy still.
Money definitely cant buy happiness!!
Let's hope she takes better care of that babys needs and health now!!

Reactions: 20
why is she literally obsessed with her wedding? normal people don’t continue to shove their long passed wedding down people’s throats do they? and then posting about crying when she visited the venue again, and how it’s taken going back there to realise she needs a break etc WHY? how random is that? and what pressure is she feeling to post everyday? all she does is show everyone the tat she’s bought or the luxury items she’s been #gifted she doesn’t even clean anymore.... hinch off love

Reactions: 31
Funny how she’s never mentioned the new Range Rover pimp my ride car they have got now! Only shows you the cheap stuff from B&M! I used to like following in her in the beginning but I’m out now.

Reactions: 15
i just wanted to say anyone who is on the fence about the gifting that Hinch gets check out Rachel Riley’s most recent insta post. She thanks all those who have gifted her items. And then lists the charities she has paid it forward to. That’s how you do it. Can’t buy class. It can’t be #gifted either.
I didn’t follow her but just went looking. She makes a charity donation every single time she gets gifts for the baby! Now that’s somebody worth following!! What a ⭐

Reactions: 27
What if - Gleam have advised her to stop posting daily to slow us down, we all know her threads move on so quickly, there’s literally a new one every other day, and more new people are cropping up. What if it’s an attempt to keep us quiet to stop opening the eyes of those prying?

Reactions: 17
I would just ask you Sophie please don't bother writing such rubbish. It just makes you look more manipulative than ever. I am betting you couldn't last a week - for one thing I seriously doubt your brand deals would let you, you signed on the dotted line so unless they are all ending you are committed to a certain level of insta presence. On the other side of the coin you personally seem to crave the "validation" your army gives you, well after a few days of your not posting they will have exhausted their "love" for you and be on to the next insta queen or king that takes their fancy. You will be back no-one is fooled by your silly posts.

Reactions: 18
And right back at you darling ❤ Please never feel too proud to contact me if things ever do get tight. I’ve been there myself (I was suicidal 3 years ago due to money problems) so it breaks my heart to think of someone else in that position. God bless you and your little boy and hope you have a lovely Christmas xxx
And to you too ❤ You’ve really lifted my spirits today xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Some days I’ll be on insta
Some days I wont
Because I’ve basically got what I wanted from this and it doesn’t matter this was the place that got me where I am thanks too all you following I don’t care now.
Eyes have been so truly opened cannot stand her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've never known anyone obsessed with their wedding as much as she is. I'd go as far as to say people who desperately try and prove how in love they are are often very different behind closed doors. Considering how much she 'loves' it there she looked pretty miserable in the video he took. Wonder if they're having problems, and the pressure is partly from him?

Reactions: 27
I dont believe for a second that she will step back from her phone. Shes either got a big gift to show us or something big in the offing.
She always tries to pull at the heart strings and act down before something big is revealed. She knows that she gets sympathy from the hunchers and knows how to play them like a fiddle.

I'm predicting a big fat gifted fancy christening and because it's going to be showy, shes getting her hinchers onside now.
It's either that or shes bagged a holiday...gifted of course so that she can recharge her batteries in the sun after christmas

Reactions: 25
Manipulation at it's finest!! This is the calm before the storm. Maybe a day here and there where she actually will be a bit quiet but I reckon there's a lot of gifted coming her way so to try and make it look like 'poor old me taking a step back' she reckons this is the best way to go about it!! Get all the sympathy from her sheep so when she's back to swipe ups and gifted crap again they will of course be so glad to see her back so it kind of goes unnoticed what she's really at. Just my opinion on the whole scenario

Reactions: 23
I've never known anyone obsessed with their wedding as much as she is. I'd go as far as to say people who desperately try and prove how in love they are are often very different behind closed doors. Considering how much she 'loves' it there she looked pretty miserable in the video he took. Wonder if they're having problems, and the pressure is partly from him?
This is very true! It’s always the ones who have to public state how in love they are that have problems - because they’ve got something to prove. But I also think the wedding photo that said “mrhinchhome I love you“ was an apology to him. I think they’ve had a big argument.

Reactions: 16
Listening to radio interview. He said let's mention the fabric softener, I was like oh here we go talk about how it's flammable
Nope. duck sake.

"My parents love a 10 second drive away. Literally" don't think she understands what literally means

And also - shortest interview EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A few years back I literally had nothing!! My ex walked out one day and never came back. He left me with nothing and loads of debt. My little boy (well not so little now he's 15) used to stand by the window waiting for him to come back it was heartbreaking. My ex hadn't been paying the gas or electric and they sent me a bill for £2,300 I was devastated. We used to sit in the cold with blankets wrapped around us. Thankfully 5 years on debts are all paid off and I've met someone else who works his arse off to have what we have. We are not rich by any means but are comfortable and the kids can have nice things. I always give to cash for kids, Charles Thompson Mission which is a homeless charity by where I live and any little things I don't need anymore to charity. That one little thing could put a smile on someone's face who is less fortunate than myself. I hope Hinch never has to go through what some families do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.