Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw this on the Hinch's tagged posts. This makes my heart sad.

Yes, I know children do like to play dress up and with kitchen stuff but this mum is extremely happy that her kids have copied her love of cleaning aka Hinching. How sad!

20191203_153015.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She will be back when she needs some more money and gifted tit.
I agree completely! She’s made enough money for now to keep her and Jamie. I mean we all know he’s not really on a career break, he’s packed his job in! Her shopping bill must be minuscule as everything damn thing is gifted! She’ll be booking the bloody christening at Gosfield hall next! I also think whilst I’m on one.. that she’ll end up presenting on loose women!!

Reactions: 5
I agree completely! She’s made enough money for now to keep her and Jamie. I mean we all know he’s not really on a career break, he’s packed his job in! Her shopping bill must be minuscule as everything damn thing is gifted! She’ll be booking the bloody christening at Gosfield hall next! I also think whilst I’m on one.. that she’ll end up presenting on loose women!!
If she does I hope Janet tears her a new one!

Reactions: 17
I wonder if it’s because the Mrs hinch company has to file it’s confirmation statement and possibly annual return on January 22 2020? Possibly they we will see the profits

Reactions: 19
Ahhh tattle 😁 old timer here back for the tea. I'm the artist formerly known as SHUTTHEDOOR but back with a new identity. Had a few months off tattle but I'm sure we can all agree MH is still a trumpet 🎺🎺🎺

Reactions: 32
Her sob stories are just so OTT.

How can anyone feel sorry for her? SHE approached Gleam and WANTED this fame.
Once the money rolled in she got greedy and clearly has realised how she is glued to her phone 24/7.
Or is this another ploy to get her slaves to message her and feel sorry for her.

Sorry but any normal person can't have their husband with them 24/7 to look after their child, pay nothing towards furniture in the house as it is all gifted, expensive cars, a lavish wedding/baby shower, pay a huge extension wtc..

Nothing is relatable about her. Not buying the stories at all.

Reactions: 28
I feel that bit about her loyal followers staying was quite manipulative and almost daring her followers to leave her or unfollow...(which they wont) 🙄

Reactions: 23
My personal take is that she isn’t going anywhere really, just changing the expectations. The expectation was daily multiple stories, many of them cleaning related. She has burnt out on that. Her behaviour has been erratic on screen, we can only imagine what it is off screen. I’ve never wished her ill. I don’t doubt Jamie is worried about her. But make no mistake, they have come too far and given up too much (privacy, careers, normal life etc) to give it up now. This is her changing gears (in the Audi, no less). Resetting expectations. And pulling on the heartstrings of her Hinchers to keep them on side and loyal through the transition.

Reactions: 39
She’ll perhaps take a step back from insta over the festive period then BAM back for 2020 where cleaning will be a distant memory. #zlister #z-leb

Reactions: 9
I wonder if it’s because the Mrs hinch company has to file it’s confirmation statement and possibly annual return on January 22 2020? Possibly they we will see the profits
Yeah I was wondering about this too! Could be what shes nervous about.

Reactions: 9
i just wanted to say anyone who is on the fence about the gifting that Hinch gets check out Rachel Riley’s most recent insta post. She thanks all those who have gifted her items. And then lists the charities she has paid it forward to. That’s how you do it. Can’t buy class. It can’t be #gifted either.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This might be a little off topic but..

I’m in so many mum groups that post saying they wish their baby was as well behaved as Ronnie. I must be the only one who’s noticed there are constant baby YouTube videos playing in the background (I notice the songs because my house is the same at times) and even playing in the car. I can only presume it’s to entertain and keep him happy.

I just wish sometimes with such a huge following she would show what being a parent is really like, in stead of just trying to sugar coat it and telling us when he’s done ‘poo poos’. I dunno, I just felt like getting that off my chest. She’s not necessarily doing anything wrong, but if you’re one of these mums who watches her stories and feels like tit because your baby cries 75% of the time, I feel you, but try not to feel bad. He only seems a unicorn baby because that’s what she chooses to show of him.

Reactions: 20
I think she won't even mention the new car because it will be obvious she lied on her story. I don't think she mentioned the range rover I think she just made it obvious but this time she seems to be deliberately hiding it. Shes obviously aware that her life is not not resembling bargain queen. Wonder if they traded the range in as surely they can't need two cars?
😂 absolutely not .both on the driveway
.....allegedly 🤭

Reactions: 11
I agree with you.... nothing left to gift for her to get a rush from
so let’s go back to the place I have plastered all over my house & share stories of constantly 🙄
She’s a proper loony
She’ll have some deal with them where they pay her every time she promotes their venue via her wedding pics... The photos she posts really show off the venue, rather than close up, personal photos.

Reactions: 5
Her recent story takes the absolute piss. Complaining about how there’s so much pressure on her and she has a constant knot in her stomach, you wanted this hinch, you know the territory that comes with being “famous” and you get paid a lot of money, you’re not doing this for free. Maybe the knot in the stomach is due to you knowing, deep down, that you’re a money grabbing twit, a tit role model, unfriendly to environment and just plain rude. Drop the sympathy act when you bought this upon yourself.
And she could make that knot disappear is she just disappeared !!

Reactions: 4
The only reason she’s feeling anxiety and this whole stepping back is because she constantly lies! She can’t keep up with what she’s said and what she hasn’t she’s tripping over them!

Reactions: 20
Why go back to where you got married? She really is scrapping the #gifted barrel.

Reactions: 6
Ahh sgrey and ray-of-sunshine you both just filled ma heart with love. Have always felt a loner and just coming on here makes me feel I'm part off something. Is that stupid ?? But just reading what you both wrote to each other made me feel warm

Shes quiet today ....
Not stupid at all. I love coming on here and chatting even if the topic of conversation is an hole 😂 I was going to write something about feeling like I belong but didn’t want to do a Grinch (it feelzz like we are all best friendz guyyyyz) ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.