Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ain't going anywhere. Her engagement rate has probably fallen and she is losing followers. Look closer at what she is saying. All that bullshit about her true followers and those who love her will stay. She is in damage control mode and ensuring she gets her most loyal fans to stay. She knows what she is doing.
I agree, a lot of influencers call their viewers their 'best friends' to make them feel special. But in reality they are just manipulating them to stay put.

Reactions: 11
Bless your soul ❤ that is beyond kind ❤❤ Thank you so so much for the offer but we are ok now I promise you.
Another prime example that Tattle isn’t a dark and evil place full of trolls!
God bless you xxxx
And right back at you darling ❤ Please never feel too proud to contact me if things ever do get tight. I’ve been there myself (I was suicidal 3 years ago due to money problems) so it breaks my heart to think of someone else in that position. God bless you and your little boy and hope you have a lovely Christmas xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It'll just be a bloody ploy for when she posts the WAITING room Christmas tree!! I know where I'd like to stick that tree....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here, first time poster. I will be intrigued to see how long she can stay off 'some days' considering she has an addiction to her phone and social media, social media is highly addictive and she is completely Hooked. I bet she still checks Instagram every few minutes even if she isn't posting.

Reactions: 23
oh-has anyone else seen the family guy episode where brian makes that book wish it, want it, do it or something? similar to a certain 'activity journal' …?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
this is the steering wheel and for the Range Rover Sport and Range Rover Evoque
She has a Range Rover? A Range Rover??? Oh my god that’s tipped me over the edge. “So relatable” is our Soph 😩

I’ve seen a lot of people posting about the dispatches documentary that aired last, I came across a link to a website on twitter that you can donate to if you wish to help the families that appeared on the show
aletheiafoundation.org.uk
Thank you 🙏 I think quite a few of us Tattlers will want to donate. I wonder how many Hinchers will donate???!!! (None!)

Reactions: 6
oh-has anyone else seen the family guy episode where brian makes that book wish it, want it, do it or something? similar to a certain 'activity journal' …?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:
I posted a video of that when she released the activity journal and used the hashtag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has a Range Rover? A Range Rover??? Oh my god that’s tipped me over the edge. “So relatable” is our Soph 😩

Thank you 🙏 I think quite a few of us Tattlers will want to donate. I wonder how many Hinchers will donate???!!! (None!)
Yes and now an Audi too. And a hugely extended house. All funded by 'her Hinchers' being pushed to buy things they don't need and probably can't afford.
All this plus Jamie has given up his job, yet she still reckons she only makes a little bit of money from Instagram 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like she's sitting in the front seat of the car..... Something she claimed she didn't do! 🤔

Reactions: 10

Yel

Always said she'll end up slowly winding it down, for her own sake so she doesn't get a backlash from the army.

50+ stories a day so it was always going to burn out quickly once she's made her millions and people start to wake up

Reactions: 22
So it's actually Jamie that is filming then because in this one you actually see Hinch holding Ronnie. I'm now wondering how much of it all is controlled by him and not her.

Screenshot_20191203-151731_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 24
Has the truth of what she is finally got to her?! I bloody hope so

But I’m sceptical, between last night and now she suddenly decided she needs a break??
Saying that she did look a bit nuts when she was ranting the other night, she might of had a full on meltdown behind the scenes.

Reactions: 19
She will be back tomorrow doing the same old thing. Today she is emotional and wanting attention as she has gone back to where she wed she craves the lime light its like an addiction she loves her followers telling her how great she is and how nice her home is i doubt she would be able to give that up so easily

Reactions: 18
I dont think her hearts in it anymore but the money was too irresistible. She made the mistake of letting it go to her head. She never seems happy, she's living proof possessions and fame dont create happiness.I think now she's got everything she could possibly need out of it she's got nothing left to gain from it except paid ads for the income which will probably become her main content. She could have let it come to a natural end after she had ronnie but the greed got to her

Reactions: 27
She will be back tomorrow doing the same old thing. Today she is emotional and wanting attention as she has gone back to where she wed she craves the lime light its like an addiction she loves her followers telling her how great she is and how nice her home is i doubt she would be able to give that up so easily
I agree with you.... nothing left to gift for her to get a rush from
so let’s go back to the place I have plastered all over my house & share stories of constantly 🙄
She’s a proper loony

Reactions: 5

Yel

Haha and with a penguin books joke at the end too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching that breadline children program and am horrified to see one of them are my old neighbours from before the parents split it’s heartbreaking To see how they have ended up. I hope the girls GCSEs went well despite her situation. Hinch needs to be watching things like this to put it into prospective no idea on real life:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.