Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Jamie 100%... the Instagram chat the other day, his lack of engagement when he had started to show his face a bit more, the defensive Xmas tree post he did.... I reckon she’s had a little breakdown and he’s put his foot down. I also reckon he had his fair share of ‘trolling’ over his cooking etc and didn’t like it. Well fair play tbh it shows he loves her and cares about her mental health
I also think it’s Jamie. I reckon she’s become obsessed and he’s made her stop and take a step back and just look at what around her. She’s bypassing Ronnies first months all in the name of fame and greed. She doesn’t need to just come off Instagram some days, she needs off it completely - everyone can see she’s not mentally stable.

Reactions: 41
Shes defo there as an advertisement. My bet is she will be having Ronnie's Christening there and EVERYTHING will be gifted to advertise the venue and all the small business who partake will get a shout out. This will be her 'helping herself' oh sorry I mean helping said small businesses. Cant wait to shout BINGO at this prediction in a few months!

Reactions: 34
She's quite clearly shat herself at having been caught out with the new car. Jamie's got cross, told her to think before she posts. They've had a row.

She's now on the naughty step, taking time out to regroup and work out how they can continue to spin all the freebies and big ticket items they can afford to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Bit suspicious that she's now saying she won't 'put pressure on herself' to be on Instagram as much. She might be on some days and others not. Have to see how long that lasts, but if she's steeping back a bit there's obviously a reason behind it. Health related maybe? Possibly pregnant again?

Reactions: 11
Hopefully this is it. The beginning of the end of her account. And hopefully the next person to climb to the top of the "influencer" tree will be someone with more of a social conscience. Someone who doesnt encourage over-spending, hoarding, over use of plastics and polluting our planet. Hopefully it will be someone who encourages GOOD things.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Good, I’m glad she’s backing off Instagram. Forget her mental health, she’s no good to anyone’s mental health and a break will do people good. Make them remember there’s more to life than a Essex wanna-be.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She should go volunteer for her local disability charity or mental health charity. Take someone out for the day who seriously suffers and can’t even leave the house... then she’ll know what a struggle is!
Or Try having a disabled child Sophie, and then being disabled yourself. NOW that’s a struggle! Struggling to get them out of bed in the morning when you can barely get out of bed yourself, the running away from school and having to manage to get them back into school when you can’t even manage walking to the school yourself, the million of doctors and school appoiments on top of your own appointments! Trying to make sure they take their medication when you can’t even remember to take your own medication! With no family or friends to help you! That’s struggling! Not sitting at home all day on your bum, earning money from your sofa!
Sick of her sob stories! 😡
I hear you! As a Sens mother I felt every word you have written x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I also have another prediction. Did anyone see Jamie's Q&A a few weeks ago to get himself also know.... well someone asked about a reality TV show and he said 'watch this space'. If shes signed a reality TV show deal she might HAVE to take a step back from Instagram so they have some content for the show. Not that there is any content anyway.... just dribble.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She's got a bleeping cheek promoting Giving Tuesday the days after she's spent 4 days flogging every Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. She'll be lucky if her Hinchers even have pennies left to donate! Why is it always others digging deep but never her?!

Back at the wedding venue? Are they going to renew their vowels? Ohhhh actually now read your Christening predictions and think you guys are spot on!

Is Tattle getting to her? We predict everything, spot the smallest of details, and pull her up on everything. More and more people are joining or at least reading the threads and lots are seeing through her tit. Does she realise this could be the start of her decline so she is making out she'd taking a step back herself, for the sake of her health and her family?

Reactions: 31
Sounds like we're also running out of content and are looking for a reason to step back
Her Hinchers who she cares about so much have made her a millionaire and she now no longer needs them. So shes saying 'see ya I'm off to live my life and leave you in debt with 100s of bottle of Zoflora'. So thoughtful of her.

Reactions: 23
She ain't going anywhere. Her engagement rate has probably fallen and she is losing followers. Look closer at what she is saying. All that bullshit about her true followers and those who love her will stay. She is in damage control mode and ensuring she gets her most loyal fans to stay. She knows what she is doing.

Reactions: 35
She has definitely been on here!

I’d bet my house on her not stepping away at all. She is addicted to being grabby!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.