Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must have been some good sniff to turn into the hard nut she was last night. She was one story away from smacking her forehead and saying “you want some of this”. Calm the duck down Beggy Mitchell. Get back in your grey box.
OMG 😭😭😭 I was expecting her to start shouting ‘come on then you mug’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Steve Wright just called her Sophie HinchCliffe 😂😂😂😂 bleeping yes Steve 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her recent story takes the absolute piss. Complaining about how there’s so much pressure on her and she has a constant knot in her stomach, you wanted this hinch, you know the territory that comes with being “famous” and you get paid a lot of money, you’re not doing this for free. Maybe the knot in the stomach is due to you knowing, deep down, that you’re a money grabbing twit, a tit role model, unfriendly to environment and just plain rude. Drop the sympathy act when you bought this upon yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I think the one on the right is, yes, but the one on the left is the dashboard Sophie posted this morning, and it isn't their usual car, its an Audi. The one they didn't buy, and didn't get the garage floor done for.
You are right - I was focusing on the picture on the right thinking that both pictures were of the same car at a different angle.. the one on the right is a RR.

Reactions: 5
No it isn’t 😂 that’s 100% Audi
sorry i was talking about the picture on the right thinking that was what you were talking about.. didn't really pay attention to the pic on the left as I assumed it was the same car but a different angle..

Reactions: 1
long time lurker here! I used to love mrs hinch but... my god her soul has been sold. it's gone from some what natural to scripted ads constantly. and what's with the new hand waving thing has anyone else noticed? all the hand gestures when she's showing things in her story?

i'm also getting sick of the woe is me act. EVERYTHING is a struggle. EVERYTHING is difficult. there's not anything authentic about her anymore. she wants congratulating for having a photo of video with the butterfly filter because she isn't "hiding behind Gretel" eurgh…. give me a break

• Heart
Reactions: 31
10mins later.... it'll be 'last day at this price guyyzzzz so swipe up'
Either that or maybe she is human inside there and realised how far she has gone (too far) and is taking a step back especially if she is reading all these posts....which she clearly does? Cast your votes.

Reactions: 17
I’ve seen a lot of people posting about the dispatches documentary that aired last, I came across a link to a website on twitter that you can donate to if you wish to help the families that appeared on the show
aletheiafoundation.org.uk

Reactions: 13
She should go volunteer for her local disability charity or mental health charity. Take someone out for the day who seriously suffers and can’t even leave the house... then she’ll know what a struggle is!
Or Try having a disabled child Sophie, and then being disabled yourself. NOW that’s a struggle! Struggling to get them out of bed in the morning when you can barely get out of bed yourself, the running away from school and having to manage to get them back into school when you can’t even manage walking to the school yourself, the million of doctors and school appoiments on top of your own appointments! Trying to make sure they take their medication when you can’t even remember to take your own medication! With no family or friends to help you! That’s struggling! Not sitting at home all day on your bum, earning money from your sofa!
Sick of her sob stories! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
sorry but I just cannot sympathise with her at all. She has got everything anyone could ever want and she tells us all that aswell! But all of a sudden 'I need to do this for me and my family'. IT IS ONLY HER THAT GOT HERSELF INTO THIS. POOR SOPHIE!!!

Reactions: 15
So her and jamie spent today visiting their wedding venue, hasn't mentioned how she had time to plug her colouring book on radio 2 though

Screenshot_20191203-145047_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is Jamie 100%... the Instagram chat the other day, his lack of engagement when he had started to show his face a bit more, the defensive Xmas tree post he did.... I reckon she’s had a little breakdown and he’s put his foot down. I also reckon he had his fair share of ‘trolling’ over his cooking etc and didn’t like it. Well fair play tbh it shows he loves her and cares about her mental health

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.