Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off with the tissues masks not bothered your arse with them in a long while same as the bath bombs! Oh wait there going in the organza bags for someone’s Christmas! Actually annoyed as I have bought my cousins them collection of masks and now she will see Hinch with them and go buy them!! Feel a good talking too coming on!!!!
She had those bathbombs next to the toilet 🤢 now she will be giving them as gifts!!
Bug Boy has probably sprinkled all over them!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hinchers running around Poundland for stickers of her, and Grinch is running to the bank with all her money she is making, who is the biggest fool ☹ wake up Hinchers are you in a trance xx

Reactions: 15
Haha “Perfect little gift for Chrisssstmas“ nice little not so subtle correction to her bastardisation of a religious holiday

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Sophie - please go on YouTube, search for the song “Everybody’s Fool” by Evanescence, watch the video. It’ll make you think.

Reactions: 13
Not only are those face masks gifted, it's an AD so she has been paid big £££ to make that short video.
These eye masks are amazing. I haven't actually used it yet but it's amazing so you go and buy them guyssss, whilst I get them for free.
Don’t worry guyzzzz I’m saving the planet by not using wipes any more.... apart from the cif toilet ones... oh and the Milton ones... oh and the Johnsons make up wipes...or the flash mop pads...these sheet masks don’t really count as wipes do they? Better wash a cloth on its own at 30°c to counteract my 3 tonne land fill donation guyyyzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What is left? What is left to be gifted, what is left to be begged for? She has everything for the house/ extension, christmas, Ronnie..( for now) what else can she possibly accepted with a clear conscience? She gets that much. Stuff she doesn't even see it, or remember lots of it...so come on Soph, girl next door. What next? When will Hinchers A, realise she doesn't care..all that matters is you think she does! So engagement is high and cash keeps rolling in. B, None of it is real? She never gives back directly from her own pocket, too clever& greedy for that! C, there is one hellish mean girl under that facade. D, she has never and likely will never, give a duck about animal cruelty 😡 or the environment..she has selfish running right through her!!
I think she’ll move into things for Ronnie. Such as weaning and then development etc. It’ll become a home and family account. Things that make her family life easier. Soph if you still my idea I’ll come for you 😒

Reactions: 6
I really don’t get this sticker thing ??? You run to Poundland find a bottle of flash with a sticker on it with Grinch’s mush and signature then what ???!! It’s like a game of where’s wally sticker version !!! It’s so pathetic it’s not even funny !! Why is nobody at work ? Real life work.. I wish I had time to run to Poundland for a bottle of flash with a sticker on it.. then again I don’t!! Just when you think she can’t get any worse lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they for real? She's never going to pop in for a cuppa, that wouldn't serve a purpose for her.
And how an earth is sticking stickers kn cleaning products so lovely. Especially this time of a year.
I went to the shops today and picked up some gifts for children in care as my work is doing a collection. I do this every year as it breaks my heart to think of these kids not having anything. I work with children with SEN and vulnerable families and I want to do all I can to help even if it's not much. And she's swanning around the pound shop with stickers. This is a hard time of year for a lot of people and she really is just clueless.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.