Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I would like to apologise to Saint Soph for getting her soooo wrong!

I said she was greedy and only thought about herself but today has made me realise that she is the opposite of greedy.

To put herself through signing all those stickers, going from shop to shop (I hope she saw a few fields to make the journey easier 🙄) and actually using her own poorly hands to attach the stickers and move those bottles to hide them, well I have nithing but admiration for the poor woman.

I’ll always admit when Im wrong Soph and today I was shown how wrong about you I was.

Keep up all the good your doing for the world my darling (🤢) Your charitable actions havent gone unnoticed! 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Thank you for being you and doing so much. The world is a better place because of people like you. ✨
Thanks it's a passion career and volunteering for me. we cant even get any of these companies to donate to us,I've tried,but they'll gift influencers and its infuriating but makes me more determined to help x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been asking her for a while to do more charity and show more of her doing that. So far nothing. I think she thinks the save the children jumpers were her contribution. She’s got no idea of the real world anymore. Fame and money has gone to her head. I’d be embarrassed if all I go to do was self advertise by sticking on cleaning products. Promoting single use plastics and chemicals. She’s a loser
Annoyingly the one thing she did (the jumpers) and she doesn't even make it a grid post and it's never been mentioned since

She could do sooo much good with her platform and instead just uses it to get gifted shite

And I'm sure if she was doing charity work would share it as she loves everyone to praise her, so although she claimed to do bits on her fireplace brag I really doubt it

Reactions: 19
It's really quite sad how excited some people are over those signed stickers :(

Reactions: 16
Does anybody know roughly how much she makes from an ad? Or from swipe ups etc.
Still don't get how her and Jamie can both be off work and have the lifestyle they do. It must be thousands 😳

Reactions: 3
I might have missed it but did hinch ever confirm how much the prison grey trackies made for her chosen charity?

Reactions: 5
Still don't get how her and Jamie can both be off work and have the lifestyle they do. It must be thousands 😳
I read the other day she demands 6 grand for every post but that was on google so could be totally wrong

Reactions: 4

Previous threads have quoted on the region if £5k +. Enough to not ‘work’.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The thought of people rushing out to buy cleaning products they probably don’t need just to get one with a Sophie sticker seriously depresses me , how far up herself is she ? How she doesn’t choke on her own arrogance I don’t know , I feel so sorry for the staff as if this time of year isn’t busy enough without that idiot making it harder for them , I doubt that even crossed her mind she truly is an egotistical shallow witch one day some of these followers will be so ashamed when they finally realise she has made a fortune from their foolishness 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Thanks it's a passion career and volunteering for me. we cant even get any of these companies to donate to us,I've tried,but they'll gift influencers and its infuriating but makes me more determined to help x
I used to work for a charity that helped single parents, ex offenders, and people from deprived areas learn IT skills and help them get into employment or further education and whenever we contacted big companies for help we always got a standard reply, they allocate so much for charity and unfortunately this years allocation has already been met!

It was always the local independent businesses that helped us out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Give it another year and she’ll probably have to start an “only fans” account to make a few bob with that shoulder always out and bug boy will be stacking shelves in b&m. (Disclaimer: I worked in retail for 10 years so not slagging off shelf stackers 😂)
😂😂😂

I might have missed it but did hinch ever confirm how much the prison grey trackies made for her chosen charity?
She shared something the day she announced it to say it was £30,000 but the figure needed to be confirmed.

Not heard a single thing about it since that I can recall

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.