Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her Insta time will be up soon, but judging by the sudden media appearances.... bet she will be on Loose Women as a guest soon and then a regular and a TV career instead of Insta.

I still dont get why she would have 3million followers when megastars dont have this, surely it must be obvious to P&G etc that these are bought bots?
I dont know, the past times shes been on TV it's been so awkward, shes not a natural at tv and never has an opinion on anything so doubt she'd present loose women. She went for Stacey's birthday show and wasn't invited on. Every interview she does she sounds stupid because she doesn't have anything of value to say. I think they give her radio as its slightly less awkward and chatty enough to blend her out if needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here it goes with face masks *gifted of course. The stupid bleep was happy to buythe cheap tit ones and proclaim how much she looooooves them... all building up to the beggy goat getting a brand name *gift her the masks she ACTUALLY wants and uses. Pathetic waste of space she is. Go get a job you begging narcissistic bleep!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Look at those greedy grabby hands can’t get enough free stuff. I hate the way she touches stuff it’s horrible and smacks of greed

Reactions: 17
And if you’re a nasty, beggy, manipulative vulture...no amount of filters gonna help you!
I don’t get it. Why the rant? When I looked at #mrshinch there were posts that were nice. Is she actually losing it? Or has she untagged herself?

Reactions: 6
Not only are those face masks gifted, it's an AD so she has been paid big £££ to make that short video.
These eye masks are amazing. I haven't actually used it yet but it's amazing so you go and buy them guyssss, whilst I get them for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh duck off with the tissues masks not bothered your arse with them in a long while same as the bath bombs! Oh wait there going in the organza bags for someone’s Christmas! Actually annoyed as I have bought my cousins them collection of masks and now she will see Hinch with them and go buy them!! Feel a good talking too coming on!!!!

Reactions: 7
Surely a Christmas tree is to be enjoyed and viewed. How much time is she spending hanging out on the landing?

It’s just a swipe up photo op for the gram.

duck off and enjoy your boys first Christmas! He isn’t getting another one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does anyone else get extremely irritated when she does that stabby pointy thing 😡

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.