Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she filming herself putting the stickers on when both hands are in the shot. How is she filming herself writing names on the gingerbread houses 🕵🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Long time lurker, 1st time poster.. Saw this on my Facebook page, a lot of people in the comments seem to be fed up of her..
I’ve also read the comments on it about how the picture is stolen and it’s an old “hack”, she is seriously going down hill - and fast!! Grinch’s use by date is coming up very soon!

Reactions: 13
It’s amazing how quick she is at blocking people and not even showing her loyal minions some love. I mean she obviously is scrolling through everything how hard is a like!
She must be demented blocking people. What a pity she doesn’t use that time to engage with the people who follow her and comment positively. She’s a control freak.

Reactions: 14
My son is doing some sleeping today 😂 typical on my day off. I was interested to see how many people took part whilst my pizza cooks. Why do grown women pull each other apart over this woman. Who cares about stickers 😤😤
😯 she said “it’s just an opinion”
TROLL!
BULLY!
SHE’S JEALOUS!
iF YOu CAnT sAY ANYthINg NiCE...
😂 hypocrisy stinks and it stinks of Zolfora!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not caught up on the thread yet today, but my god her stories today. Kind of makes me glad that I'm currently house bound with my anxiety. Bloody glad I wasn't in Chelmsford, imagine people would have been mowed down by her hinchers rushing to rifle through cleaning products in Poundland. One of my best friends sent me Hinch's stories and said I needed to go into town to look for those stickers. No thank you!!!! What is even the point? Do you win something??!

Reactions: 6
Am I having a bleeping stroke or has she not recently posted a fist bump pic of Ronnie with his personalised Bauble from her SIL!? And Henry? I bet she has 50 others in the loft that some poor sods had send to her in the hope of a 3 second story 🤨
She’s trying to be relatable
Oooo look at me shopping in Poundland guyzzzzzz
I’m just like you
We’re all in this together guyzzzzzz

duck off sophie

Reactions: 11
My son is doing some sleeping today 😂 typical on my day off. I was interested to see how many people took part whilst my pizza cooks. Why do grown women pull each other apart over this woman. Who cares about stickers 😤😤
this is getting more ridiculous .... all for a sticker signed Mrs Hinch ..... they really need to get a grip.

Reactions: 11
I’ve also read the comments on it about how the picture is stolen and it’s an old “hack”, she is seriously going down hill - and fast!! Grinch’s use by date is coming up very soon!
I think her Insta time will be up soon, but judging by the sudden media appearances.... bet she will be on Loose Women as a guest soon and then a regular and a TV career instead of Insta.

I still dont get why she would have 3million followers when megastars dont have this, surely it must be obvious to P&G etc that these are bought bots?

Reactions: 18
She must be demented blocking people. What a pity she doesn’t use that time to engage with the people who follow her and comment positively. She’s a control freak.
It seems to have escalated if she is blocking people who watch her stories but don’t comment or do anything as someone mentioned above. Paranoia will destroy ya...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.