Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she doesn’t realise products like face masks are tailored to specific skin types? Does the stupid cow just think they are ‘different flavours’ 🤣. Way to screw around with your skin Soph!

She’s been on the beg for this Garnier collab for a while now, always stocking up on them and showing them off when she can...yet can’t give a single fact about the effects they have 🤔🙄

Reactions: 28
It’s amazing how quick she is at blocking people and not even showing her loyal minions some love. I mean she obviously is scrolling through everything how hard is a like!
There was a comment earlier I seen that hasn’t been deleted. Think it was posted on here last night, wonder why that one has been left

Reactions: 2
She has such a large following she could really do something worthwhile why can’t she change to an ethical natural cleaning products And proper lower her plastic Waste

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she is going to watch the channel 4 documentary tonight... I won’t be able to watch because I know how much it will upset me. I’m not trying to be ignorant to the issue I just can’t upset myself like that I’m too fragile. I hope she does watch... I hope it stings her like a witch too and I hope a lot of her minions watch and then tomorrow come to their senses when they see her non stop ads and greed

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she is going to watch the channel 4 documentary tonight... I won’t be able to watch because I know how much it will upset me. I’m not trying to be ignorant to the issue I just can’t upset myself like that I’m too fragile. I hope she does watch... I hope it stings her like a witch too and I hope a lot of her minions watch and then tomorrow come to their senses when they see her non stop ads and greed
What is on tonight

FFS NOW GARNIER I HAVE TO AVOID!!!
I love their masks, as someone who has various illness’ and a mum, these are perfect to relax with! But nooooooo now I have to find something else!

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP 🛑

Reactions: 7
know what I've done tonight after a full days work supporting homeless people?

I've been out picking up donations for the homeless charity I also volunteer with, talked to a scout group.about how they can help those in need and now.we are en route to drop off food parcels to two women's hostels, giving women basic essentials so that they can simply survive and go out looking for someone reported sleeping in a doorway.

we've just had a request to support another homeless hostel this xmas who have 60 people who will be alone this xmas with NOTHING so we are desperate to get a little something to each person staying there.

but you know,those stickers are going to bring sooo much joy you saint

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
WhT is it that’s on?

know what I've done tonight after a full days work supporting homeless people?

I've been out picking up donations for the homeless charity I also volunteer with, talked to a scout group.about how they can help those in need and now.we are en route to drop off food parcels to two women's hostels, giving women basic essentials so that they can simply survive and go out looking for someone reported sleeping in a doorway.

we've just had a request to support another homeless hostel this xmas who have 60 people who will be alone this xmas with NOTHING so we are desperate to get a little something to each person staying there.

but you know,those stickers are going to bring sooo much joy you saint
Thank you for being you and doing so much. The world is a better place because of people like you. ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She will read this now and tomorrow decide she's going to do more charity work

Reactions: 6
Never seen her use a face mask before.
Oh how relevant. 🙄
She did actually go through a phase of using them ages ago.... but like everything else they got forgotten about quickly.... until she’s offered money to advertise them of course 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She will read this now and tomorrow decide she's going to do more charity work
I’ve been asking her for a while to do more charity and show more of her doing that. So far nothing. I think she thinks the save the children jumpers were her contribution. She’s got no idea of the real world anymore. Fame and money has gone to her head. I’d be embarrassed if all I go to do was self advertise by sticking on cleaning products. Promoting single use plastics and chemicals. She’s a loser

Reactions: 11
Give it another year and she’ll probably have to start an “only fans” account to make a few bob with that shoulder always out and bug boy will be stacking shelves in b&m. (Disclaimer: I worked in retail for 10 years so not slagging off shelf stackers 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she doesn’t realise products like face masks are tailored to specific skin types? Does the stupid cow just think they are ‘different flavours’ 🤣. Way to screw around with your skin Soph!

She’s been on the beg for this Garnier collab for a while now, always stocking up on them and showing them off when she can...yet can’t give a single fact about the effects they have 🤔🙄
Im wondering - who puts anything with lavender on their face??? It is known to irritate the skin. Just because something is "natural" doesn't mean its good for you.

Reactions: 4
She looks forward to opening her gifted Ava May advent calendar in the evening every day guyzzzz..... it’s only day two 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
23 more days of her opening up a window of cardboard to reveal a wax melt. THRILLING CONTENT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.