Mrs Hinch #73 Beggy t**t, beggy t**t why do they worship you, beggy t**t it’s all your fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think once she has put her tree up on grid and I leave a comment like hmmm 🤔 yea it's just ok nothing special .... I will get lynch mobbed and blocked 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So mesh and silk flowers, copied literally every insta home accounts trees have we Soph? 🙄

Reactions: 8
Dog is livid because her *gifted tree is blocking obviously one of the sets of french doors. If you didn’t have so much tit in there Soph, you could put one in the lounge window and the other in the corner of the dining room. Or just be normal and have one tree?

Reactions: 5
Stupid mare, blocking one of Henry's exits. And she thinks his growling is funny!! When will she bloody learn?

Reactions: 7
The more I look, the more the off centre fireplace drives me nuts. They are meant to be the centrepiece of a room, not off to one side and battling for attention with a massive tv. Looks soooo ridiculous, especially when shes only just completed an extension. Why wasn’t this planned?? But then when you get gifted stuff for free.. I suppose you have to wedge it in, any which way!
Exactly. When she first started out her home was actually really nice. The decor looked well planned out and worked.
Since she started getting freebies left right and centre, it just seems like things have just been plonked wherever she can find room and it’s just a cluttered mess.

YOU DONT NEED EVERYTHING!!

Reactions: 21
Not planning on hoovering till January then Sophie? Plastic snow on the floor under the rattan reindeer and sprinkled all over the tree. Not a bloody clue 🤦‍♀️
She never moved anything ever! Just pushed sharon shark to the furniture.......funny cos she pushed many of us to the edge?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed that on the Sky Cinema advert for the Christmas films on, there’s 2 LED stars on top of the fireplace.......and we know Grinch has Sky as she mentioned watching Dumbo 🤔 copying again!

Reactions: 7
Oh she's sooo nervous about making her grid post of her Christmas tree. Such a beg for likes and comments because her recent posts have tanked. There are people on Instagram with less than a million followers getting more likes than her and it must kill her.
People are beginning to see the light and bot accounts can't comment. Buy as many followers as you like but yours likes will continue to wane.
And Soph, Henry is pissed off at you because you've blocked one of his ESCAPE routes from your house of grey and chemicals.

Reactions: 6
Her story was a good way of getting people to like her post and getting engagement/numbers up.

But if her idea of pressure is putting a picture of a tree on her Instagram then id love that kind of pressure in my life, and as said above nobody is forcing her to put the picture up, she needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 17
Because she'll probably do another post saying "Hi guys, so I've had lots of messages asking where the personalised baubles are from..." A post like that will probably cause more exposure for her sister-in-law's company, rather than just tagging them whilst decorating
Because she'll probably do another post saying "Hi guys, so I've had lots of messages asking where the personalised baubles are from..." A post like that will probably cause more exposure for her sister-in-law's company, rather than just tagging them whilst decorating the tree.
She's probably set up a good deal though😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.