Mrs Hinch #73 Beggy t**t, beggy t**t why do they worship you, beggy t**t it’s all your fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not planning on hoovering till January then Sophie? Plastic snow on the floor under the rattan reindeer and sprinkled all over the tree. Not a bloody clue 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Save the planet guyzzz wash at 30, but hey let me sprinkle all this fake plastic poisonous snow everywhere first! 🙄 can’t make this tit up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hi soph, just a quick question, did ur cousins come round then? Coz all I saw was u putting the Xmas tree up??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Howling, what an absolute load of tit that tree is. Plastic, plastic, and more plastic. Dog will tread all that snow through the house. More bland grey and white. No originality whatsoever

Reactions: 18
Wonder if Hinch follows the crafty fox. Her stories today were bang on. Soph could learn a lot from her

Reactions: 6
Why wouldn’t she tag her sister in laws company though 🤔
Because she'll probably do another post saying "Hi guys, so I've had lots of messages asking where the personalised baubles are from..." A post like that will probably cause more exposure for her sister-in-law's company, rather than just tagging them whilst decorating the tree.

Reactions: 9
Her home is the furthest thing from cosy you can possibly get! It's cold & clinical. Even with thousands of pounds worth of gifted stuff, it's still an unwelcoming tat fest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What is that white mesh she has used on her tree it’s awful looks like the stuff you get apples in at the market

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh guys, there’s sooo much pressure to post perfect pictures on my grid. But I’m not perfect, it’s just little old me. In my house. Putting baubles on my tree.. Oh the pressureeee...

OH POOR YOU SOPH!!!
Do one..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How many times does she wanna say ‘there is so much pressure’
No. You’re just a knob. And repeating the same story twice makes you even more of a knob 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh GUUYZZ hanging on the edge of my seat here waiting to see the white and grey tree 😂 oh the pressure!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie. Some people have real problems. You’re fretting about posting to instagram. Please, I beg you. Get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.