Mrs Hinch #72 Soph's got a trout pout,Jamie's in the loft, do us a xmas favour & duck right off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, I go to bed and we have a whole new thread!

The thing that gets me about her army is they go on about "If you can't say something nice" bollocks. But as soon as someone critical (and let's be honest true! Such as her (and her minions impact on the environment, encouraging unnecessary spending and debt etc) they're the first to jump on crying jealousy and wishing one woman's baby would be taped! They're worse than their so called trolls!

Reactions: 25
So long time lurker here. I used to like hinch for the cleaning, but the constant #gifted #ad just annoys me. I think she is really bad for mental health as her life is complete privilege that most of us won't ever reach.

She's just posted this, she needs to teach her followers not to be trolls because that is what they are!

Attachments

Reactions: 38
The arse lickers receive thanks from their leader.
I came on to say the same thing.

She gave the nod and has just sat back and watched them all massage her ego and gang up on folk that dared to have a different opinion! There was nothing vile posted on there atall! Then actually goes to the effort to thank them all for it! Unbelievable it really is! 🙄

Reactions: 17
I don’t really believe the whole “This paint from Durex” thing was a slip of a tongue. We all know a girl playing the ditsy dumb bimbo card. She’s done it before. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 38
She seriously needs a manager who trains her on how to deal with fame, because actively seeking out the negative stuff is going to do her no good at all. Whether she likes it or not, she is in the public eye and she will always be vulnerable to less than positive comments. I'm not saying that this is ok, but that's the way it is. I'd have so much more respect for her if she just ignores what people say about her, instead of setting her sheep on people to give her an ego boost. If she wants to delete stuff off her own posts then that's her prerogative, but to try and silence people from other posts is appalling. She's becoming like a politician and she'll be asking the TV companies to edit footage of her next. How anyone can trust this disingenuous woman I do not know, her fans really are stupid.

Reactions: 29
I don't believe the durex thing either, it felt so forced. Plus she records on snapchat and uploads on insta so surely she would have heard herself say it. Also why not edit the original post to put the paint name in if so many people were bothered.

Reactions: 26
I feel the need to pick this mornings quote apart a bit. Firstly, bullying is not a one off comment online from one person. Bullying is a repeated action that happens again and again, over a period of time. If it’s happened once, it’s not bullying. Secondly, there was no real criticism of things that cannot be addressed/controlled e.g. none of the comments were about her looks, her parenting or her son, more so about the environment and her sales career (which, even if you do read her book, is glossed over)

All last night left me thinking was why can’t she actually address this? Like the plastic use and the fact that even when people are unfollowing her and she’s blocking people, she gains thousands of followers every day regardless. It’s a steady number every day according to what we’ve seen and is available for everyone to see. It would take two minutes and a couple of stories to clear it all up (had she done that initially, rather than the post she made for P and G, I probably would have gone fair play and moved on) but that’s not part of the narrative she’s created for herself.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve woken up with a migraine this morning. I blame trying to get through to her horrible fan club last night. Twats. 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So... in a nut shell she’s calling her hunchers bullies? 🤗 thanks for clearing that up Sophie! I thought that too with how they all ganged up and started spouting hate. Ironically, I was just talking about how you set your hunchers on people like the Facebook post only last night on another post! Oh the irony. Thanks for letting more people wake up from your perfect make believe world of swipe ups!

Reactions: 22
Not sticking up for her but do you not think deliberately targeting a post about her on Instagram or wherever and posting stuff about her there could be seen by others as bullying? I think it's one thing airing your opinions here (although the tone of some posts and thread titles are a bit questionable) but deliberately causing friction with hinchers on a post is another. I don't think it helps, I think it encourages sympathy for her the same as when people send her nasty DMs.

It enables her to post crap like that and get sympathy to get her engagement up!

Reactions: 20
So long time lurker here. I used to like hinch for the cleaning, but the constant #gifted #ad just annoys me. I think she is really bad for mental health as her life is complete privilege that most of us won't ever reach.

She's just posted this, she needs to teach her followers not to be trolls because that is what they are!
exactly it’s her followers that are the trolls which I’ve come to realise!! . Not the people asking questions about the sodding environment. Or saying that she’s a sales woman.

No one commented on her. Her looks, nothing. And she thinks everyone is attacking her. She needs help.

Reactions: 14
So she bleats on about all these wonderful gifted stuff she gets, doesn’t pay for anything other than crappy baskets and other plastic crap. Meanwhile in the real world my washing machine, tumble dryer and shower have all broken right on top of Christmas.

Sophie - duck off you beggy cretin 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Not sticking up for her but do you not think deliberately targeting a post about her on Instagram or wherever and posting stuff about her there could be seen by others as bullying? I think it's one thing airing your opinions here (although the tone of some posts and thread titles are a bit questionable) but deliberately causing friction with hinchers on a post is another. I don't think it helps, I think it encourages sympathy for her the same as when people send her nasty DMs.

It enables her to post crap like that and get sympathy to get her engagement up!
she’s so calculated. She knew this was gonna happen. She already had thesetting up the delete tattle account ready for the ‘trolls/peoplenot Up her arse’

is there anyway we can find out if that delete tattle account is linked to hinch

Reactions: 10
To be a top salesperson, you have to be a good liar and master manipulater. Mrs Sophie Hinchliffe is just that.
I couldn't handle sales - I lasted 3 weeks. It felt like one big lie and it didn't sit well with me.
I suppose that must be what having a conscience does to ya 🤔
I spent ages catching up on the last thread last night and despite not commenting, I felt sorry for anyone caught up in a battle of words with her mindless yobs.
Hold your heads up guys, you're more decent than that professional TROLL will ever be 😘

Reactions: 26
I applaud those of you valiantly trying to get her feral followers to see some sort of common sense but the echo chamber is strong. I literally cannot muster the energy to engage with people who do the spiritual bypassing. So bleeping sick of debate being closed off by people who think we should only say nice things all the time.
The worst part is, they cannot see the difference between pointing out something that's truthful and being horrible.

And they think that going after people to defend that muppet and doing it in verbally abusive and nasty ways is acceptable. I remember one post when she first got known and someone pointed out Zoflora shouldn't be used for oil burners, she did a story where she showed their account name in full, showed the message which literally said "I wouldn't recommend putting zoflora in an oil burner as its flammable" then another screen was her saying I've got anxiety I'm trying my best and I'm being bullied followed by another screen with a pictire again of this girls account.

The poor girl was then bombarded by hundreds of abusive messages from the bleeping clowns in her twatting army.

By their own definition their behaviour is trolling and they are too smacked off zoflora to see it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.