Mrs Hinch #72 Soph's got a trout pout,Jamie's in the loft, do us a xmas favour & duck right off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just canโ€™t bare any form of criticism ๐Ÿ˜‚ she always bites.
Fame was planned coz you approached a mangement company, and begged on fb for followers. Is that in your book for ANYONE to see??
How does everyone know she approached gleam? I always wonder every time I see it mentioned

Reactions: 2
She posted that story pointing out the nasty comments on the virgin radio post because she knew full well her hinchers would go and defend her. Disgusting and very sly. Stick up for yourself Soph instead of sending your army of sheep over. Iโ€™m actually really starting to pity the hinchers, brainwashed, spending their time defending a woman who doesnโ€™t give two shites about them, who canโ€™t even reply to her fans messages.

Love the new thread name btw haha

Reactions: 37
Up here in Sunderland we have a really stinking shopping centre full of pound shops and Greggs. Anyway, I had to pop into town tonight and when I was making my way back to the car park, I passed the bogs and my nasal passage was confronted by a plume of zoflora. It nearly knocked me on my back it was that strong. The crappy grubby toilets which are frequented by some utter scruffs daily, smelt of ZoFlo so who cares if they were clean. You could smell the zoflora. tit piss and zoflo. Class eh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh dear, a minor insta celeb has liked my comment on the Virgin page. I canโ€™t tell if she understood it or thinks Iโ€™m a hinch nut ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh, sorry if Iโ€™m late to the party but have all the negative comments been deleted off the virgin radio post ????! I canโ€™t see them?

Reactions: 6
Sorry to go slightly off topic, but @Yel are you still admin? How long do you have to edit a post? I thought it was an hour but I can't edit one of my posts? If you are able, you can change the title to one related to today/tonight's radio drama but was conscious we were on page 51 and over 1000 posts?

Reactions: 4
And nowwwwwwwwww the end is near, and I must faceeeeeee the final curtain ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-26 at 23.33.30.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tonight has really pissed me off. There was no trolling at all on the virgin post yet little old sophlora set her hinchers on people once again, I had a couple of dickheads jump down my throat too over nothing and now that the negative comments have been deleted and hinch has "won" she now has the cheek to go back on that post and thank them. The sooner she crawls back under her chemical filled rock the better

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.