Mrs Hinch #72 Soph's got a trout pout,Jamie's in the loft, do us a xmas favour & duck right off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her engagement is dropping so I'm wondering who are "all those asking" about all these products she's touting??!!

Reactions: 11
It must be like have a genie in a bottle.
Just ask for anything and like magic it arrives at your door all for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
She has no shame does she. Greedy to the core!!
The Decendents song “Rotten to the core” popped into my head then 😂 she’s actually something else it’s unbelievable. Let me just justify a company #gifting me a fireplace worth like £1000 by saying I give my profits to charity. Woopdie bleeping doo. If you give so much to charity why aren’t you making a point of that on your stories? No you just make everyone else give their hard earned cash to charity whilst you sit in your royal grey chambers looking like the patron saint of hinchville. When as a matter of fact, in the words of the actual grinch. “You’re not a who, you’re more of a what” as in I find a porcupine more relatable than you.

Reactions: 15
That fireplace is bleeping hideous, just like the rest of her house, she’s a vile, greedy smug bleep, there’s people out there worrying themselves sick about how they are gonna afford to buy their kids christmas presents and you’ve got this ****** looking bastard flaunting all her gifted tit, sorry for the rant but she really boils my piss
Couldn’t have said it better myself 😂😂

Reactions: 6
So in her book she wrote it was her dream to get an extension? Bloody hell I wish that was my dream. I’d have to own a house first!

Reactions: 15
Why the hell does a 5 month old need 4 maracas? Why buy two if you've already bought 2? I guess you can't do a swipe up for home bargains

Reactions: 20
Yes Soph they are small because they are baby maracas, should have waited for these to arrive instead of buying a pair that were full sized and not child friendly. What’s she gonna do with the full sized ones now? In the landfill? So Wasteful

Reactions: 13
Yes Soph they are small because they are baby maracas, should have waited for these to arrive instead of buying a pair that were full sized and not child friendly. What’s she gonna do with the full sized ones now? In the landfill? So Wasteful
Maybe she can smack herself in the head with them shake some sense into her! She’s infuriating me recently and I feel like she’s gonna hit 3M over this weekend either by buying followers or because of her erratic stories about her 2 trees going up #tacky

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.