Mrs Hinch #72 Soph's got a trout pout,Jamie's in the loft, do us a xmas favour & duck right off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh to be so thin skinned you have to moderate your entire life so because you cant tolerate a genuine criticism. This is why you will never be cut out for fame cos your teeny weeny ego cant hack it.

Edited post and adding...it seems I was wrong. I searched to see if I had been blocked and she didnt appear in the list so assumed I had been. But if I click on her name she comes up so hold my hand up I got it wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Could well have been! what was your comment?
I wrote quite a big paragraph about people having different opinions and it doesn’t make them trolls. Surprised I weren’t blocked either 😯

Reactions: 6
She's blocked me for liking your comment.

Never even said a word just agreed that a difference of opinion was not trolling.

oh to be so thin skinned you have to moderate your entire life so because you cant tolerate a genuine criticism. This is why you will never be cut out for fame cos your teeny weeny ego cant hack it.
thats ridiculous! I dread to think how long her blocked list is if that’s how she’s playing it 😳

I wrote quite a big paragraph about people having different opinions and it doesn’t make them trolls. Surprised I weren’t blocked either 😯
Yes it was your comment, I’m surprised you haven’t been blocked to😂

Reactions: 5
Second account blocked too. I’m done now. She’s just a pathetic little girl who will never be cut out for fame and will hopefully fade into the abyss along with the rest of Insta somewhere down the line. I need a break, there’s no getting through to these people. It’s like talking to a brick wall.

Reactions: 35
I applaud those of you valiantly trying to get her feral followers to see some sort of common sense but the echo chamber is strong. I literally cannot muster the energy to engage with people who do the spiritual bypassing. So bleeping sick of debate being closed off by people who think we should only say nice things all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s unbelievable how many people still stick up for her... they are downright nasty and stupid too!!
I have seen people say nasty comments to people I like on insta but I would never dream of jumping on them and stick up for the person! I think if u want to be famous then u need to take the good with the bad, did she really expect everyone to love her and not receive any critism??
Her and her sheep really need to duck off now!

Reactions: 29
I’m surprised I’m not blocked today 😮 But there’s still time I suppose. I came across many idiots on the loft ladder blokes Insta today, Hinchers were on attack mode, it got really heated with so many thick gullible arseholes, including a foul mouthed Hincher ( they really are a vile cult aren’t they) defending her queen. I was accused of the usual ‘your just jealous’ and being a troll 😂🤣😂🤣 bloody hilarious! Most comments were deleted in the end. Think there is a private message sitting in my inbox since the deleted comments, no doubt from one of the vile Hinchers which I won’t even give them the satisfaction of opening, I’m not into trolling people through private messages and every form of trolling, I air my opinions in public not send it privately and if people cannot accept them then they should ignore when they purposely go in search of them 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I wonder where her son was when she spent half the night scanning virgin radio’s post.
Priorities soph

Reactions: 23
Think there is a private message sitting in my inbox since the deleted comments, no doubt from one of the vile Hinchers which I won’t even give them the satisfaction of opening, I’m not into trolling people through private messages and every form of trolling, I air my opinions in public not send it privately and if people cannot accept them then they should ignore when they purposely go in search of them 😊
that all depends what your user name is 🤔 if you have only one grid post and no followers, and you are who you think you are, the DM is from me 🤣🤣🤣

What really is boiling my piss is the amount of people calling it a little or new business....it’s 30 bleeping years old, with over 50,000 loft ladders etc fitted under its belt. And then this on Facebook 😡 What ? Felt sorry for them!
That totally boiled my piss too!!! The company is older than hinch is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t get over wtf she thinks she is
You don’t see any celebs behave like her. Anything negative or not up her arse and she literally can’t take it.

What I’d love to know is what her Bessie Solomon thinks of her reactions... surely that would be the time to step in and advice your mate to zip it

Reactions: 23
How does someone get gaviscon and Zoflora mixed up?! Think someone is telling porkies to get some attention!

As for Hinch, I used to like her but everything seems like an act now and a sales pitch. Her fame won’t last!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.