Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Not sticking up for her but do you not think deliberately targeting a post about her on Instagram or wherever and posting stuff about her there could be seen by others as bullying? I think it's one thing airing your opinions here (although the tone of some posts and thread titles are a bit questionable) but deliberately causing friction with hinchers on a post is another. I don't think it helps, I think it encourages sympathy for her the same as when people send her nasty DMs.

It enables her to post crap like that and get sympathy to get her engagement up!
You fucking slag
Your house is fucking disgusting, it needs burning down with your ugly family in it
You need to fuck off and die
We will find you and hurt you
You hurt our girl you've had it
I will forward this message to your work and get you sacked you nasty bitch
You are so fucking ugly you need bleach on your face to sort it
Fuck off and die

Were just a handful of the messages that were sent to me over the course of a week from two of her Hinch Army after I'd sent her a dm saying to be careful of hanging the net over a cot as they can be a choking hazard. She then posted my account name on her stories and said "this trolling needs to stop, you know the score guys"

I then forwarded these messages to Sophie and she said "I'm not engaging with bullies or trolls" and blocked me

I reported the messages from IG and all they did was advise me to block the accounts which I've done.

So no, she needs calling out on her shitty behaviour and her bullshit and she knows exactly what she's doing by pretending she has mental health problems and to manipulate the circus around her to do her dirty work.

If someone's being nasty to her looks, her decor, her husband, her family her child and dog etc then seeking her out to do so out of order but to point out her lies and the problems she is causing then no. She needs to accept her responsibility of being in the public eye and she can't keep acting the way she is.

She claims anxiety and can't believe what's happened to her yet she snakes through life being dishonest and desperately clawing her way to fame and name drops quicker than broken barn door in the wind.

At the very least she could own her behaviour but its always someone else's fault for being mean.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 164

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I just saw the post about every product she has peddled. Just my observations about some of them...

Thousands of women were losing their shit filming themselves giggling and squealing like maniacs throwing Bloo Aroma from great heights down their bog... not seen that for ages.

Beloved "Minkeh"... people crying about their anxiety because they couldnt find them last year. Now they are ten a penny and other than the mini one in Ronnies treasure box have not seen it in a while. Same with "pinkeh" and all and "buddy".

Charlotte Tilbery make up. She peddled the fuck out of it last year. You had Hinchers paying 25 quid for the exact shade of lipstick she wore even though some of them wasn't even the same skin or hair tone as Hinch. Very Single White Female if you ask me. Along with Mink Eyelashes which she sold the shit out of.

Trace the mop. Where the hell is she lately? Plenty of swipe ups to the most overpriced places you could buy it, double the price of most supermarkets.

Smarties - Freak Hinchers lining them up by colour just like her and filming themselves doing it. Nestle products in general. I remember she wouldnt shut up about Coffee Mate for a good month!

Teapot - the one the hinchers were tripping over themselves to rush out and buy. Faded into oblivion.

The amount of skint single mums moaning on the Hinch site they felt "guilty" because they bought £150 Smeg kettles and Shark hoovers right before christmas so their kids got significantly less presents. Only to find out shock horror they were a bit naff and did no difference to what they already owned.

Chelsea boots, naff hair extentions that look like they have been shaved off the oldest horses arse in a nackers yard - bet some crazy hinchers even bought blonde ones despite being brunette.

The amount of housefires because people want to shove a bunch of fake flowers on their cooker hobs. Don't know why. It makes the place look morbid like a funeral parlour.

Hinchers that were buying cocker spaniel puppies then realising oh shit, it is a working breed and don't fit in to our lifestyle. Not as laid back as Hinch is portraying hers. Heavens what to do. But yes on the hinch groups several posts saying "look at my very own Henry".... Piss off.

Don't get me started how many had goo in their knickers over the Pink Stuff either.

Feel sorry for every poor sod still buying into her claptrap. The things are becoming less cheap too. Good luck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Just as a little aside to people feeling awful that their houses don’t look like a grey tarts boudoir or that their children aren’t getting the latest stuff. I’m probably a wee bit older than most (only in late 40s mind you lol) but my kids are grown up and I have grandkids too. Through their life both me and my ex husband worked and everything was second hand until eventually it was replaced. I had a DFS sofa before it was cool. Anyhoo do you know what my kids remember? They don’t say mind that time you got a new coffee table/sofa/rug/toy box etc. They say “mum remember that time we went on that picnic to the beach in the cold and we laughed til we cried.” “Remember that time we sat under the duvet and watched films and ate popcorn with the Christmas lights on.” Or “remember that time we played make up and went to McDonald’s looking like a right mess and laughed til we peed a little“.
What I’m trying to say is material things do NOT matter. Yes a nice decor makes you feel happy but it’s never the be all and end all. Kids remember times not things. Ronnie won’t get that growing up

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Kmux

VIP Member
Hinch is fading fast, she is just a fad. Does Holly Branson care? Will she DM her Dad?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Marie Antoinette

I was walking towards home bargains today and I said to my husband that woman walking towards us is Mrs Hinch... he said I thought she was loaded, she looks like Worzel Gummidge! I couldn’t stop laughing he never comments on people’s appearance, She had her black hat on and her beach wave scraggly hair down, and she’s definitely had her lips done!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

ElectileDysfunction

New here! Yet another person who hadn't heard of this site until ClemmieGate (that backfired on her didn't?! Must be 100 times more people who have read the criticisms of her on here now than if she had just left it be...)

So relieved to find so many other people who cannot abide Mrs Hinch and despair of her militant followers. I posted a status on FB a while back about how ludicrous she is and how troubling I find her whole "find happiness through cleaning!" message is from a feminist perspective, especially given that I have a daughter myself. Theres then the whole unrealistic portrayals of what women should look like (giant carpet like eyelash extensions, boob job etc) and that concerns me given the well documented the negative effects upon young girls of unrealistic ideas of female body image caused by social media. I also alluded to her insane "me me me" nature, referencing her ludicrously OTT baby shower which looked more like a wedding reception complete with her in what appeared to be a pale blue bridesmaid dress. I concluded that she embodied everything that was wrong with social media and she is basically Kim Kardashian with a mop.

The reaction was mind blowing. Hardly anyone agreed with me, I got called judgemental, nobody seemed to get the point about unrealistic body image portrayal (one friend even sniped back that she wants her daughter to grow up in a world where she doesn't feel like she will be judged "for wearing a form fitting dress"...not quite the point I was trying to make is it?!) Best of all, one friend challenged my assertion that she tries to make out that cleaning is the root to happiness saying "cleaning isn't what she's about, family is most important to her!" SHE LITERALLY WROTE A BOOK CALLED "HINCH YOURSELF HAPPY" WHEN SHE USES THE WORD HINCH AS A VERB TO MEAN CLEANING AND TIDYING FFS!!! How can she not be sending that message?!?! Argh!!!

So anyway. Thank you for giving me a space where I can get that off my chest and reassuring me that I'm not the only one here! (Thankfully I do know a few others who recognise that she is environmentally disastrous, a feminist nightmare and just outright fucking dull).

• Heart
Reactions: 67

KLRDN

Wish she'd piss off with this mothers supporting mothers bullshit. Just because I pushed a baby out my vagina doesn't mean I can't think you're a cunt ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

LittleMy

VIP Member
i find those all the time on my shower window only its my husband who still thinks its hilarious to draw these everywhere !

omg i was gonna post that ..i was .
mmm that looks like hinches husband !
I dunno, I still think he looks a lot like the creepy copper involved in the grooming storyline on Corrie.

B9F319EE-2A15-4E7E-A312-7DDF9D68C0B2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Yeah, hunch and her die hard fans come across like the sort of people who used to be the school bullies with their pack mentality
I don't think this at all.

Her fans will never say boo to a goose, rant their verbal abuse online but would shit a brick in person. They are keyboard warriors who have been given a voice on the internet and Hinch has driven them to have a bigger voice. Her fans were probably the sly sneaky quiet creepies in school that nobody liked.

I still get 2am voice calls, Ive been threatened, told I should commit suicide, said they hoped my 3 month old baby got raped, they went deep into my profiles, had pictures of my kids sent back to me saying they are ugly and calling my children smackheads and spastics. I have even had social care visit me because one of them rang social services and said I was blowing a spliff in my babies face on a live stream. It was a ridiculous claim but they said they shant be revisiting for any further ones because they are clearly malicious.... not only have I recieved harrassment but a few took it upon themselves to message every friend on my list and harrass them too!! Because she set her vile little army on me, when I messaged hinch and said what vulgar and quite nonsey messages I was getting from her fans she quickly took my barely blurred out name off her stories. I dont know where I take this. The harrassment has died down but I am on the verge of taking police action on two particular fans.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I would love to see a headline from The Sun in the next couple of days that reads, ‘Mrs Hinch branded neighbour from hell’. Now THAT I would read!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

rosalierae

Chatty Member
What annoys me is she says things like ‘I don’t know, I might just be bonkers guyssss’ whilst talking about the sensory basket as if she invented it! My oldest is nearly 7 and she was given one when she was a baby! All the stuff inside looks really good for Ronnie I’m sure he’ll love it but best to be used when he can sit up on his own 🤞🏻
He’s never gonna sit up, he will be lying behind the sofa on the floor when he’s 25

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I emailed B&M 5 days ago, explained I was aware they had gifted Mrs H and thought under the circumstances that if they were able to gift someone who has everything (gifted) then surely they would be happy to gift me, a normal regular person a pack of £2.99 baubles..and guess what my friends....... Not had a reply, surprise surprise 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Just shows it all goes over their heads. Didn’t even understand the Australia comment. They seem to be a bit.... basic these army trolls.
The entrance exam to becoming a Hincher involves not knowing the difference between your or you're.

Don't get me started on their use of they're, there or their.

Dimwits the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
A lot of people called her out about the damage to the environment and some tit of a woman started tagging all the virgin companies ( internet, airlines etc saying she wouldn’t fly with them anymore unless they blocked the ‘trolls’ she was even tagging Richard Branson’s kids saying “dm your dad” 😂

A lot of people we're calling her out and then Sophie appeared on the post and her barmy army leaped to her defence calling us jealous
I'm still laughing about the DM's to the Bransons. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54