Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm just glad the lass found something to wear, after crying for 3 hours Friday night! 🙄🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh ffs Jamie arse licking Chris Evans now. Those pair are unbelievable.
He really rates himself he will be releasing his cool book soon and all those stupid followers of hers will buy it. Also Chris Evans mentioned another book for kids I think she’s already done that lol
Why on earth would anyone want her spouting crap to their kids?! She lives an archaic 1950s life cleaning, being houseproud and referring to herself as 'mrs Hinch', not going anywhere without her husband. If I had a girl I certainly wouldn't want her believing that a lack of independence is the key to success. Nor would I want any child believing vacuous tit like 'a random quote in the morning will make your day better'. Or that having lots of random crap will make you happy. Not only that but her books are just adverts, good luck advertising febreeze to kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine being on a career back to follow your wife around hoping you meet celebrities 🤢.
[/

Imagine being loaded yet wearing 2 sizes 2 tight siksilk muscle T-shirt’s fit for teenage boys and that god awful Slazenger wife beater he had on yesterday! Urghhhhhhhh... Jamie we know you think your muscly but Soph won’t let you out of the house let alone to the gym! You’ll have to make do with Henry’s weekly walk love x
Imagine being on a career back to follow your wife around hoping you meet celebrities 🤢.
imagine being loaded but still wearing too tight siksilk muscle tops and wife beaters day in day out it literally tickles me? Soph isn’t going to let you work your guns in the gym your restricted to the grey prison and will have to make do with Henry’s weekly walk mate! X

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She doesn’t look pregnant but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ With Sophie’s track recorded this could of been recorded months ago... even her nails have changed colour again.
Her extensions just make her hair look thinner and stragglier why must she insist on wearing them! She’s on radio for gods sake! Her hair looks soo nice and thick naturally x

Reactions: 5
Imagine being introduced to bug boy for the first time.

“So, Jamie, tell me what do you do?”
“Me Mrs is Mrs Hinch, in it mate!”
“Yes, but what do you do?”
“I follow her around and tit, carrying stuff and I’m really into my cooking like, Soph thinks I can be like the next Jamie Oliver like”
“So you’re hoping to train as a chef then?”
“You what? Nah I just do like packet casserole things for da gram and that. You know da gram, got loads of free tit through that mate”.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She hasn’t replied? What a shocker! 🙄 Hope she replies now it’s on tattle, no excuse now.

But she managed to flag that troll message so it could be seen easily enough. Why not the one from the Nurse Mum? Oh wait silly me I forgot it's just for show, just like every single thing she does.

Hey to my fellow SEN mums 💖 just want to offer you all a hug, life is tough but we keep at.

Nice to see she finally acknowledged she stood on the necks of giants to get where she was when she admitted these weren't her own tips but those of other people.

She doesn’t look pregnant but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ With Sophie’s track recorded this could of been recorded months ago... even her nails have changed colour again.
I generally avoid talking about peoples appearance as I dont think it's relevant (unless it's those magic colour changing nails 😉🤣) but her hair style is the sort of thing I wore when I was 13.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is everything in Sophie's world "cute". A kitten is cute, a puppy is cute, Jamie and Chris Evans are as far from cute as it's possible to be 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
SEN mum myself here. My son was born with renal failure and had a kidney transplant 11 years ago (donated to him by myself) was on a life support machine for 3 months, has had 10 operations and I have to go to hospital every 3 weeks with him!!! I also have 3 other kids to look after. She doesn't know what a hard life or anxiety is. Maybe she should look in the mirror realise how lucky she is with a supporting husband by her side and beautiful healthy baby boy and get off Instagram so much just to please her followers and spend some quality family time with them instead of trying to be someone she is clearly NOT. You never ever get them years back Sophie!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Guys it's the last day to enter the Lenor competition! Hope you have all entered.
Do we know if anyone has?? Seems weird she hasn't shared any of the posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her face looks so different here to that over tuned selfie she put on her stories a couple of weeks ago!!
Does she not realise that people will see the real her whether or not she tries to make herself look different? If she does end up going on loose women like she clearly desperately wants to, she won’t be able to control the angles!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.