Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is listening to Virgin Radio (one of us has to take the hit), Chris Evans is totally missing the point - saying how much she does for anxiety etc. And how her lists are ‘bright and colourful’ and not just a list to get people to buy products. There is an option to text questions in as well, missed the number but might be able to find it online

And the absolute irony of him mentioning Black Friday swindles before Mrs Hinch comes on...”remember it’s only a bargain if you wanted it in the first place otherwise you’re spending money you don’t have!”
Hope the Hinchers at the back heard that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
"I miss her hoover lines"
Said no one ever. 🤪
Happy Tuesday to all you lovely REAL people with REAL lives.
Don't worry if your house is upside down & your sink is a bit WET 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don't worry if your carpet hasn't been hoovered since last Friday. The dishes will wait til you get home this evening or when you feel up to it. Look after your health, both mentally and physically, because as a carer I hear it time and time again "your health is your wealth".
Don't sweat the big stuff and certainly don't sweat the housework - it'll be there waiting for ya. YOLO 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Bug boy is posting, Grinch has a “nervous bum” let’s hope she farts live on air on that ginger idiot’s radio show

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s taken bugboy along with her, is it national taken your other half to work day or aomething. That’s odd, right?
She’s doing her version of “working” so why is he sat outside the studio like a bloody lap dog.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
On the billboard of radio guests, it had her name and then Malcolm Gladwell. What a contrast. Talk about going from the ridiculous to the sublime.

Reactions: 2
Comments on the memory bear post 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly her followers are so child like, they get so weirdly excited over everything she does. They need to get a bleeping life
The way they talk, it’s as if they know them personally. That’s how much she shares of her life everyday with complete strangers. She’s NOT your friend, ladies. Just a salesperson on Insta. When will they see that? 🙄

She’s taken bugboy along with her, is it national taken your other half to work day or aomething. That’s odd, right?
She’s doing her version of “working” so why is he sat outside the studio like a bloody lap dog.
Seperate Tweedledee and Tweedledum? Are you mad?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s ready to hear the sweet sound of nails on a chalkboard live on air?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I've just listened to 5 mins of talking about mince pies. I feel tricked. But at least live radio can be interesting

Reactions: 5
a flower wall at a one year olds birthday party is absolutely ridiculous, a baby shower or christeninG? I get it, I do. Pictures are meant to be taken at these events so it’s nice to have a backdrop. But a one year olds birthday party? Really? That just goes to show the whole party is only put on for insta, it’s just absolutely ridiculous.
Thing is a 1 year old is more than likely overwhelmed by all of that. I really just don't see the point
Last year we had about 10 family members at our house and I made a buffet. Even those few people it was too much for him

Reactions: 4
She is on now..
How can she say she survives on no sleep yet she says Ronnie sleeps through? 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.