Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a big old catchup. I’ve had lip fillers a few times and I have QUESTIONS

1) she’s deffs had 1ml of lip filler. But that swelling is still a little on the larger side after a few days. She still could’ve done stories fine of pretending to clean and opening up parcels? She rarely shows her face anyway. Didn’t have to fake a two day virus.
2) why not do a story post tagging the person who did the filler for her? (I guess we’d all jump on her again though like loftgate)
3) you only need to whack on numbing cream like 40 mins before you get the fillers injected. Why do a story and then lie? Should’ve just prerecorded something. How can instagram be your only job and you’re still so bad at it.
4)WHY LIE ABOUT LIP FILLERS. I know more people who have them than don’t. Yaaaawn.

Reactions: 28
Have none of Mr loft ladders new followers even bothered reading the company bio? They are all wishing them success for their new business!!! They have been doing loft installations since 1988!!!

In fact, the company is older than Mrs Hinch herself!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Comments on the memory bear post 🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly her followers are so child like, they get so weirdly excited over everything she does. They need to get a bleeping life
to be fair...I get excited when she posts now. So I can rush over to here and read. I need to get a bleeping life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ignore me - blonde moment! I typed her name in again, and just realised it's the audio version of her book I was looking at, NOT the podcast.
My bad, the podcast is FREE.
I have many moments like that.

But still....shes got a book?! Ffs is this now the sleb equivalent of a work out DVD 🤣 write a book of their non-life story instead 🙄
Still a rip off at 6 quid mind for audio

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are going on the radio Soph, nobody cares what you are wearing or who did your make up you vapid airhead 🙄

Reactions: 8
Despite barely being able to keep my eyes open I’ve just caught up. Because I’ve actually had a real busy day... to be fair it wasn’t in comparison to other days. I got up at 5am and washed my floors because it’s the only time it’s quiet enough to do so. Then I prepped dinner for later and lunches for the day. I took my son to school then went to work where I didn’t take a lunch break because I didn’t have any dr or dentist appointments today. I came home and it was dark, but not before stopping at the supermarket and buying yellow stickered food so we can eat this week. The list of things I’ve done this evening I’d need a box of biros and a dozen Hinch journals to write up.

Not a sob story. Just fact. And that claw handed witch makes me appreciate no end what I have got. Because she hasn’t

These photos are a couple of years old now. But as have others, I’ve collected a decoration for each child over the years. My Mum has made some as have my kids. It’s a family affair decorating the tree and talking stories. Even the cats are allowed to join in (like I have a choice)

View attachment 59901
View attachment 59903
The tree is BEAUTIFUL and look at that cheeky kitty 😻 So cute. I have white cats too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My friend was telling me when her son was a toddler he pooped in his nappy got his hands in it and wiped it all over his cot. We all know Jamie would clean it up if it happened tho😂
So when my first was about 6/7 months he did a huge poo. Massive it was. Cleaned that up and as I grabbed a new nappy he crawled off
As he crawled away I heard this squeaky fart and I kid you not this pure liquid tit just shot across the room and it was all down his leg. Then he crawled in a circle just to spread it around a bit more

It was awful. Can't even begin to describe the smell
I would crack up if Ronnie takes a tit all over her #gifted floors and rugs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You are going on the radio Soph, nobody cares what you are wearing or who did your make up you vapid airhead 🙄
I have no idea why she adds those extensions to her hair, her hair looks so much better short and thick how she had it a couple of weeks ago!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.