Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this on her Facebook - so relatable in a bargain Louis Vuitton belt! View attachment 59875
If I remember rightly she sent J-Dog out to buy lots of wrapping paper etc. for this. (He made a pit-stop at the book aisle to show off her books). Couldn’t just buy the little boy one present oh no she went all out with many presents and all the extras. My youngest is two and I still don’t see the point of providing a flower wall for his birthday so us mums can pose. Am I on another planet or what?

Reactions: 17
No bleeping way. I’ve got a 2 year old and I have saved all of the ‘special’ sleepsuits, vests etc. To make him a patchwork quilt. This wankstain mentions it once and gets it gifted 😑 duck off you bore!!
Same here I would love one for my little girl but funds are tight with it being christmas so just can't afford it at the moment. Makes me so angry not like she can't afford to buy one!! She must just mention things cause she knows whatever she asks for she will get. Can you imagine having to be like that. She says that Tattle is full of trolls but in my eyes she is the only troll around here. Needs to look into her own life first before criticising others 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
😂 I feel like sharing my day, got up at 5am went to work spoke to customers did some emails went to several pointless meetings, and left at 4pm, come home husband stuck on M1 after massive crash for 3 hours- Midlands area, made lunch for work,
and then checked a pizza in the oven, domestic goddess that I am X
Well it beats crappy casserole slop 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed the reindeer antlers are on the wrong way round? 😂🤣
She also put her wall clock on wrong a few months ago and it looked absolutely tit!! I have the same one and had it before 👀 and i was just looking at her stories of it thinking how on earth can you think that looks right 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Because that’s what’s wrong with the throw away world we live in now. Different decks every year.
Out tree is a treasure trove of memories and trips etc going back years and years. And it still looks beautiful and magazine worthy. Just with some sentiment!
mine too ! when i have the time and patience to do it properly it looks lovely ..ours is a mis mash of mementos picked up from holidays, stuff we bought in a sale b4 we got a house and a few precious old ones that belonged to our grandparents and even olaf and the toy story peas! theres no colour scheme .if anything new is bought its because someone likes it. majority are glass and are carefully put away each year..
20191125_222719.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Right guuuuyyyyyzzzz I can’t bare to live in a world where people like her are flaunting all their gifted tit to many people who are wondering how their going to get through Christmas. I’ve read so many stories on here of people struggling - are any of you anywhere near Portsmouth/Southampton? I’m want to make a little Christmas pack and would love to give it to someone here - we can prove to everyone we’re not the nasty trolls Princess Soph says we are!!
I'm in chichester, I did see on here that someone was struggling for christmas, and it really pulled my heart strings, but I forgot to ask where they lived, it's the little things like this that really show appreciation to others, spread the word, and let's stick together to help one another out xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Mr hinch home soup make is on offer for under £100 .... its £98 .... still 100quid to me... £2 really isnt much of a difference, there probably cheaper and better ones out there 🖕🖕 just duck off and let people buy the things they want without you encourage them to buy it and going short of money, I used to really like her, now she just grates me 😡😡

Edit.... shark hoover ... under £200 ... its £199.99 .... 1 decking pence different.... 🖕🖕 with your swipe ups

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Jesus wept 🙄
I've compared them and I think the one Hinch has, isn't available on their website. This one in the picture is a jewelled one, whereas her looks too 'gappy.' Her's just seems to be the frame and lights but I'm sure it was still mega expensive!

View attachment 59780
If this isn't a hint I dont know what is
You have to pay for her podcast too - £5.99! Why on earth would you, when there are plenty of parenting and birth podcasts available for free.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Missed the thread today and I can’t seem to catch up 😓 a million and one things I could pick up from today’s story but.. is she kidding me?? Like actually having a laugh.. what she means is people shopping from her ebayer highlights is her payday. You have to give it to the lady, she’s got no shame!!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Who the hell follows a loft ladder company when they a) don’t want or need a loft ladder or b) don’t live anywhere near said company? Are they hoping they took some sneaky pictures inside Hinch Towers that they’ll share? Maybe they snuck through her drawers? I don’t get it at all.

I mean who even follows a loft ladder company. You get your ladder, you never need them again unless you move somewhere that doesn’t already have one. Why do you want to see other people’s loft ladders after that?

My husband fitted ours. Went to b&q, bought it and fitted it the same day. For less than £100. And he can barely change a light bulb.
Hilarious! You’re so right - why does a loft ladder company even need an IG account ffs?! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Ohh for fucks sake. Solomon is bringing out a podcast about motherhood and the struggles etc she’s experienced and wants other women’s thoughts and experiences too. Who wants to bet that Hinch is one of the first ‘guest’ and/or a regular 😖
Nothing would surprise me. I can see it now, her standing at the top of stairs yelling down at him.

Soph: "Oi...witch boy - get up here!"
Jamie: "Soph I'm just preparing tonight's casserole...one minute."
Soph: "I don't care. You know we only show them casseroles for show - we'll just get a Chinese tonight as usual. Get up here now"
Jamie: "Ok" (Poor old Jamie trudges up the stairs)
Soph: "Right....I need you to hang upside down from one of the ladder rungs, and hold the camera at an exact 68˚ angle to get the best shot of Gretel, while also holding the ring light in your other hand....."
Hmmm...I almost feel like I'm in direct conversation with her today. Either that or she's mocking me 😂
Note to self: Step away from the Hinch...she's making you paranoid 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The woman is ridic. What would she do without tattle? Hehe hi soph 👩🏽‍💻🙇🏽‍♀️

I would love to see you use your ‘z celeb status’ to actually do some real good like charity work where you physically do the work like a sleep out or a soup kitchen or help the homeless or something. You make me feel so angry and I don’t like me angry. More sensitivity to those who have nothing and those who are struggling would do you some good. Maybe hire a proper pr team because yours are failing you babe. ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 14
5.99 to listen to a horse faced bastard who smoked throughout one of her pregnancies talk about motherhood... duck off.

also, when mrs grinch puts "ATB" does it stand for "All Tacky Bollocks" but her grinchers are too blinded by all the chemicals to notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Despite barely being able to keep my eyes open I’ve just caught up. Because I’ve actually had a real busy day... to be fair it wasn’t in comparison to other days. I got up at 5am and washed my floors because it’s the only time it’s quiet enough to do so. Then I prepped dinner for later and lunches for the day. I took my son to school then went to work where I didn’t take a lunch break because I didn’t have any dr or dentist appointments today. I came home and it was dark, but not before stopping at the supermarket and buying yellow stickered food so we can eat this week. The list of things I’ve done this evening I’d need a box of biros and a dozen Hinch journals to write up.

Not a sob story. Just fact. And that claw handed witch makes me appreciate no end what I have got. Because she hasn’t

Cats are such dickheads 😂 I have to put string around my tree and attach to the wall or they get it down at 3 in the morning. Bellends.

I’d love for Henry to piss up both her Christmas trees.
These photos are a couple of years old now. But as have others, I’ve collected a decoration for each child over the years. My Mum has made some as have my kids. It’s a family affair decorating the tree and talking stories. Even the cats are allowed to join in (like I have a choice)

AA2E42A4-6ABC-4543-9EAF-A45FB83A14CE.jpeg

F69A3A1D-C6A3-4115-AEAF-322F489D73C1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.