Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I remember rightly she sent J-Dog out to buy lots of wrapping paper etc. for this. (He made a pit-stop at the book aisle to show off her books). Couldn’t just buy the little boy one present oh no she went all out with many presents and all the extras. My youngest is two and I still don’t see the point of providing a flower wall for his birthday so us mums can pose. Am I on another planet or what?
a flower wall at a one year olds birthday party is absolutely ridiculous, a baby shower or christeninG? I get it, I do. Pictures are meant to be taken at these events so it’s nice to have a backdrop. But a one year olds birthday party? Really? That just goes to show the whole party is only put on for insta, it’s just absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
These photos are a couple of years old now. But as have others, I’ve collected a decoration for each child over the years. My Mum has made some as have my kids. It’s a family affair decorating the tree and talking stories. Even the cats are allowed to join in (like I have a choice)

View attachment 59901
View attachment 59903
Aw, I love 'Puss in tree'. My furry lady is every bit as bad. Scales it like a ninja :D

Reactions: 4
a flower wall at a one year olds birthday party is absolutely ridiculous, a baby shower or christeninG? I get it, I do. Pictures are meant to be taken at these events so it’s nice to have a backdrop. But a one year olds birthday party? Really? That just goes to show the whole party is only put on for insta, it’s just absolutely ridiculous.
Didn't she also get the birthday boy a £ 120 car??

Reactions: 7
Wish I could afford to have all those lights lit up every bleeping where every bleeping day. Get in the real world!

Reactions: 9
You have to pay for her podcast too - £5.99! Why on earth would you, when there are plenty of parenting and birth podcasts available for free.
Where did you see the price?! Arent podcasts supposed to be free?

How can it be number one in chart when she hasnt actually released an episode yet 🙄

Reactions: 19
I can't sleep. I'm dying to know how many of Zach's new followers need a loft ladder., 🤔😂
Looks like they have been around 30 years and done over 50,000 installations so hardly need her to help this little business....but of course she will make it all about her and how wonderful she is for sharing. People don’t look on Instagram to buy things, there is facebook, google and recommendations from friends and family. The business they get over next few weeks won’t necessarily be anything to do with a Instagram it will be through the channels they usually get business. She’s no bleeping hero ! She just wanted people to big her up more 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Looks like they have been around 30 years and done over 50,000 installations so hardly need her to help this little business....but of course she will make it all about her and how wonderful she is for sharing. People don’t look on Instagram to buy things, there is facebook, google and recommendations from friends and family. The business they get over next few weeks won’t necessarily be anything to do with a Instagram it will be through the channels they usually get business. She’s no bleeping hero ! She just wanted people to big her up more 🤢
This. Because not everyone is as obsessed with likes and followers on insta as Mrs Hinch is. I’ve no problem with her giving them a shout out, but to take all of the credit and be so vain as to think now that they’ve got a larger insta following, she’s helped them to make it in the (social media) world. It looks like they’ve only been on IG for a year, and only post 2-3 times a month, if that. I’m sure if Instagram was the only place they advertised, they’d have a lot more posts, and tags on them. Like it’s been said, having a huge group of followers on their IG page does not mean SALES. I’d never bother to follow a page on social media that’s done a service for me, no offense to them. It just doesn’t seem necessary.

Reactions: 21
Hi I’m new to the forum. I bought her first book and I have since seen the light as said book was crap, ,so I need somewhere to vent! I’m a long time lurker, first time poster and with this thread I know i have found my people! I don’t follow her on Insta but look at her stories to keep up with what’s talked about here (sorry if this is a boring post I’m new to forums in general!) anyway Hello!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
My tree most years has just a bundle of shite all over it, I let my son pick most of the baubles so it’s not colour coordinated in anyway shape or form 😂
Mine too. And loads of random crap that they’ve made, another 3 coming from the Christmas fayre next week actually as the children each make a decoration at school then parents buy them for a pound. The proceedsgo towards the school panto trip. But do you know what? I wouldn’t swap my crazy, bright, mismatched “eclectic” tree for all the styled trees on insta, because when we put it up we reminisce about each decoration, marvel at how ‘advanced’ (for want of a better word) my 11 year olds school decoration was last year compared to her reception year, or how tiny middle child’s hand was in 2014. Laugh at the star with a point chewed from when the dog (aged 12 at the time and no longer with us) had the tree over and we came home to her literally wearing the tree and proudly presenting us with the star 😂

I can’t imagine putting up a bland, coordinated tree whilst everyone is out. Granted I’ll move some baubles to space them out a little once the 4 year old is In bed, as she likes to put about eleventy-three decorations on three branches at the bottom but thats as far as it goes for me.

Just to add I would put up a pic of said dog wearing the tree with the star in her mouth as it was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, but she was a very “unique” dog with about 15 different breeds in there and it would totally out me on insta 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

How can it be number one in chart when she hasnt actually released an episode yet 🙄
You can only access it by buying it in iTunes. I don't know if there's any way you can work round it to get out of paying?

Ignore me - blonde moment! I typed her name in again, and just realised it's the audio version of her book I was looking at, NOT the podcast.
My bad, the podcast is FREE.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Awwww thanks!

It reminds me of the tree I had when I was a kid. I love multicoloured lights too 🤣

The weirdo on Corrie has the surname Hinchliffe!!!! I bet she’s fuming 🤣🤣🤣
Scriptwriter might be an undercover tattler 🤣

Please tell me she’s not talking about being a mother and giving advice 😑😑😑😑 She’s been a mother 5 mins and even then it’s questionable how much she does each day. She wouldn’t know reality if it drop kicked her gonks.
It’s a bad move, coz if she starts bleating on about how hard it is, her hinchers are gonna wonder why she hasn’t shared that and pretended her life was perfect....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This. Because not everyone is as obsessed with likes and followers on insta as Mrs Hinch is. I’ve no problem with her giving them a shout out, but to take all of the credit and be so vain as to think now that they’ve got a larger insta following, she’s helped them to make it in the (social media) world. It looks like they’ve only been on IG for a year, and only post 2-3 times a month, if that. I’m sure if Instagram was the only place they advertised, they’d have a lot more posts, and tags on them. Like it’s been said, having a huge group of followers on their IG page does not mean SALES. I’d never bother to follow a page on social media that’s done a service for me, no offense to them. It just doesn’t seem necessary.
Absolutely!! There’s a popular boutique clothes shop in my town, they have an insta account but they’ve only posted on it twice this year - and that was to let people know they’ve moved to a bigger premises. Just because they don’t use insta doesn’t mean they don’t have a lot of customers, because they do, it’s always busy in there every day of the week, but they use Facebook more because the owner prefers how you can communicate with regular customers on Facebook over Instagram. Followers and likes mean nothing, and the quicker people realise that, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OMFG. . The naffness of the garden!! Tonsed up like fuckin Blackpool illuminations . .. I guess money doesnt buy taste does it?

Wait until it rains and all the plastic comes off the flowers poked in the trees at the front!! Wont last until Christmas you watch . . 🤣
I always read never post but as soon as I saw her lights the first thing that came into my head was my dad saying “is this fking Blackpool illuminations?” 😭😭 Moaned everytime I left my bedroom light on😳 dread to think what he’d say about these🤣

Reactions: 15
Despite barely being able to keep my eyes open I’ve just caught up. Because I’ve actually had a real busy day... to be fair it wasn’t in comparison to other days. I got up at 5am and washed my floors because it’s the only time it’s quiet enough to do so. Then I prepped dinner for later and lunches for the day. I took my son to school then went to work where I didn’t take a lunch break because I didn’t have any dr or dentist appointments today. I came home and it was dark, but not before stopping at the supermarket and buying yellow stickered food so we can eat this week. The list of things I’ve done this evening I’d need a box of biros and a dozen Hinch journals to write up.

Not a sob story. Just fact. And that claw handed witch makes me appreciate no end what I have got. Because she hasn’t

These photos are a couple of years old now. But as have others, I’ve collected a decoration for each child over the years. My Mum has made some as have my kids. It’s a family affair decorating the tree and talking stories. Even the cats are allowed to join in (like I have a choice)

View attachment 59901
View attachment 59903
[/QUOTE
thats brilliant! ...i can see cats in trees becoming a decoration trend 😻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.