Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god guyzzzz, I’ve got such a busy week, my busiest week before a Christmas....here is what I’ve done today....

Been to the dentist, cleaned my sink, somebody else has installed a loft ladder, put some lights and twigs in a tree...sooooo busy! Jesus if that’s a busy day I don’t know what is!

Reactions: 41
She's totally missed the point about treasure baskets. Why wait til Christmas to stimulate your child and allow his brain to develop? Put a few things along a theme in the box and give him it today! Then change the theme next week! Oh, and the point is generally to use natural items of awe and wonder... You don't need to buy them in Home Bargains!!! 😠 So incapable it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 21
Sophies got a trout pout, Jamies in the loft, do us an xmas favour and duck right off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
She must have spent well over 400 pounds on Xmas decorations. WELL OVER.

it's my first Xmas in my own home away from my parents house and my mom is giving me her own tree... And you know what.. It means more to me than all the expensive yet cheap looking tat!

Reactions: 32
She's totally missed the point about treasure baskets. Why wait til Christmas to stimulate your child and allow his brain to develop? Put a few things along a theme in the box and give him it today! Then change the theme next week! Oh, and the point is generally to use natural items of awe and wonder... You don't need to buy them in Home Bargains!!! 😠 So incapable it's ridiculous.
You don’t even need a treasure box to get them stimulated! When my son was 5 months he could sit up aided so I used to sit him next to me on the sofa with a sauce pan with a few bits of dried pasta inside it and a wooden spoon, he loved it!

Reactions: 12
I am glad she gave a shout out to the company she used. I despair that she had to then make it about herself. It’s so embarrassing! It’s like the idea of humility has never occurred to her. Even fake humility! It’s always blatant bragging, it’s so hard to stomach.

On the topic of how money can’t buy good taste... does anybody follow the Highclere Castle IG page? Now granted, they come from very old money and presumably a lot of it, but if you need a tonic for all the Christmas Tat and greed you’ve been subjected to, go look at their page and stories today. They’ve put up a massive tree, and are decorating it beautifully.
[/QUOTE]

Follow turtlecreeklane on Instagram. She's sooo extra but i bloody love her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just got lost looking at Instagram Christmas trees. When did it become normal to not be able to see the actual tree because of all the tit being thrown at it? Big feather plumes and massive flowers sticking out all over like something out of a Vegas showgirls costume.
I dread to think what the Hinchliffe trees will turn out like -she spends her life stealing ideas from Instagram 😱

Reactions: 29
Urgh she gets me mad! why couldn’t she have just said ‘this was the company I used, give them a follow!’ why then keep going on on about how you’ve given them loads of followers. just a quick mention would have been fine soph but no as per you take it to far 😴😴😴

You are my people!

I’m relatively new here, lurked for a long time but honestly you are all so spot on. I used to like Mrs Hinch but since reading this forum I’ve realised I’d been totally blind to how grabby she is!

Reactions: 34
Can we all just take a moment to recoil in horror and flick back to this morning, after she said she’s been to the dentist. That horrific sucking and blowing through her teeth my god.
Yes it was very hannibal lecter "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You don’t even need a treasure box to get them stimulated! When my son was 5 months he could sit up aided so I used to sit him next to me on the sofa with a sauce pan with a few bits of dried pasta inside it and a wooden spoon, he loved it!
Exactly. My nephew loves a bottle with rice in. He loves to shake it. Honestly she is ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Well guyyzzz maybe I should tell you about my day!
Went and took the older two to ssschooool...and it's rained so me and my little one stayed innnn.. erm erm i did some laundryyyy... Kept my toddler alive.. picked up the older two came and cooked dinner.. let me just fill out my ta da list for all thattt!!
I also took a massive tit maybe that should go on there too 🙄😂🤦

• Haha
I am glad she gave a shout out to the company she used. I despair that she had to then make it about herself. It’s so embarrassing! It’s like the idea of humility has never occurred to her. Even fake humility! It’s always blatant bragging, it’s so hard to stomach.

On the topic of how money can’t buy good taste... does anybody follow the Highclere Castle IG page? Now granted, they come from very old money and presumably a lot of it, but if you need a tonic for all the Christmas Tat and greed you’ve been subjected to, go look at their page and stories today. They’ve put up a massive tree, and are decorating it beautifully.
now THAT’S a beautiful tree 😍

Reactions: 5
Oh god, don’t hate me, but I actually like the lights and decorations in those little bushes. I’m sorry! I hate myself but I couldn’t lie to you guys, I think they look really pretty!
It’s ok to like or even copy some things she does!! Just Don’t # it hinchmass or Mrs hinch made me do it! That makes it wrong!

Reactions: 11
‘I’ve double checked with Shark’.... erm no you haven’t you fuckwit you’ve received your script through an email and posted it to your stories because you are contractually obligated to 🙄

Reactions: 45
Well guyyzzz maybe I should tell you about my day!
Went and took the older two to ssschooool...and it's rained so me and my little one stayed innnn.. erm erm i did some laundryyyy... Kept my toddler alive.. picked up the older two came and cooked dinner.. let me just fill out my ta da list for all thattt!!
I also took a massive tit maybe that should go on there too 🙄😂🤦
😂 I feel like sharing my day, got up at 5am went to work spoke to customers did some emails went to several pointless meetings, and left at 4pm, come home husband stuck on M1 after massive crash for 3 hours- Midlands area, made lunch for work,
and then checked a pizza in the oven, domestic goddess that I am X

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.