Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guuuuyyyyyzzzz I can’t bare to live in a world where people like her are flaunting all their gifted tit to many people who are wondering how their going to get through Christmas. I’ve read so many stories on here of people struggling - are any of you anywhere near Portsmouth/Southampton? I’m want to make a little Christmas pack and would love to give it to someone here - we can prove to everyone we’re not the nasty trolls Princess Soph says we are!!
What a lovely thing to do

Reactions: 6
When I was getting an attic ladder I had a look in bnq and looked on Google. I then got a handy man to fit it. £350 all in. Who goes on Instagram to find a loft ladder company ?
Someone who doesn’t want to pay 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My non grey, multicoloured, mismatched tree! And the cat taking the piss with the baubles on the stairs 🙄 Can’t see hansnomes being able to dick about with the decorations, can you?
Love your tree, looks like the way a Christmas tree should! I used to be all about 'fashionable, perfect trees' but the older I get the more I realise that traditional is where it's at 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Actually can't wait to listen to her lipsmacking and going err, umm, so, through an entire podcast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My non grey, multicoloured, mismatched tree! And the cat taking the piss with the baubles on the stairs 🙄 Can’t see hansnomes being able to dick about with the decorations, can you?
I love your tree! Perfectly Christmassy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What has she actually got to offer that podcast? She’s got the personality of a wet minkeh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really can’t wait till Ronnie is 2 and he’s drawing on the walls, getting yoghurt all over him, getting paint in his hair, smearing beans on the rug. Everything a typical 2 year old would do. I love and smile about every thing my 2 year old does, obviously I think ‘ffs mate not the rug, not the bloody walls’ but he’s amazing so I couldn’t ever be made at him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What has she actually got to offer that podcast? She’s got the personality of a wet minkeh.
Plus she knows duck all about being a mum, she might have pushed him out but since the cord was cut he's been entirely looked after by Jameh and Ma Barker.

Reactions: 22
Love your tree, looks like the way a Christmas tree should! I used to be all about 'fashionable, perfect trees' but the older I get the more I realise that traditional is where it's at 😍
Awwww thanks!

I love your tree! Perfectly Christmassy
It reminds me of the tree I had when I was a kid. I love multicoloured lights too 🤣

The weirdo on Corrie has the surname Hinchliffe!!!! I bet she’s fuming 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Had to make it about her again 🙄😴 What’s it about? Does anyone know?
Hinch is begging to go on podcasts, she was dropping hints to another Instagram Influencer last week. No doubt Hinch has recorded one with her bestie as Stacey has done a podcast about motherhood - maybe thats why she was absent for 2 days

Reactions: 9
Plus she knows duck all about being a mum, she might have pushed him out but since the cord was cut he's been entirely looked after by Jameh and Ma Barker.
Please tell me she’s not talking about being a mother and giving advice 😑😑😑😑 She’s been a mother 5 mins and even then it’s questionable how much she does each day. She wouldn’t know reality if it drop kicked her gonks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we all just take a moment to recoil in horror and flick back to this morning, after she said she’s been to the dentist. That horrific sucking and blowing through her teeth my god. She’s having delusions of grandeur. The Adrenalin is running wild, she is a god and she’s changing lives (in her eyes the silly daft hole).

Reactions: 7
Cats are such dickheads 😂 I have to put string around my tree and attach to the wall or they get it down at 3 in the morning. Bellends.

I’d love for Henry to piss up both her Christmas trees.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.